Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,776 to 2,790 of 8271
-
09-30-23 20:45 #5496Senior Member

Posts: 281Ava, daytime dancer is the only one that comes to mind.
Originally Posted by Snooby
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 20:26 #5495Regular Member

Posts: 15Yeah, her enthusiasm has definitely gone down hill. She's good cause of the upfront pricing and reliability but the actual service has been meh. The last time I was there, she wanted to upsell me on BBBJ. Had to remind her that it used to be included. It's a shame really. I stopped going Sugars cause of the change, and Visa's hit or miss.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
So I went to Pandora's on Saturday afternoon. Ava is still up to her random pricing for FS. She wanted a pretty penny, which I definitely wasn't going to abide by. Settled for a handshake at the usual price in the LD area.
I did see a new to me dancer who had a smoking body. Her name was Sunny. She was ignoring everyone till her regular came in. They disappeared for 30 and then she made the rounds. I'm assuming, there's a decent but expensive menu based on her behavior. Was hoping to see Kenzie after that recent report of her offering more than expected. Oh well, another day.
-
09-30-23 19:44 #5494Senior Member

Posts: 163Big titty Asian Friday at pandoras?
I saw her in the back too. A few times and tried to her her attention but she was booked. Anyone know who she is?
-
09-30-23 17:17 #5493Senior Member

Posts: 216Lola bunny
Recently had an appointment with her. Hhr. She talked for a while (10+ min) then asked if I'm into extras. Obviously. So pants off, and she started with a little BBBJ which shocked me but it was game time. Only for her to say "everything I do is covered, this is just a warm up" 🤔 🤨 ooookay. So, CBJ. No where near as good. Kinda low energy. She's sensual, not pse style, no dt / bls / spit / gag etc. A lot of covered HJ too, though it was lubed enough that it wasn't awful, but not particularly great either. I asked her if I could fuck her and she said sure! We did some doggy, but after the meh CBJ / chj, I wasnt feeling it. She continued some slow CBJ but never finished. Times up.
Some of that is on me. I could have told her I was looking to play right away. But, she's new to me so I was trying to feel out her vibe, some girls balk at that shit. And while she's absolutely my type physically, the sex just wasn't what I look for. Probably won't repeat, but we'll see. To her credit, she was willing and game, but it wasnt particularly what I hoped it would be like.
-
09-30-23 11:32 #5492Senior Member

Posts: 80Yeah Suki
She told me she owns that stand and another in white center. She's very flaky hahahaha.
Originally Posted by YungCheese
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 06:07 #5491Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya / bbc
What kinda sounds does she make for you to hear with the bbc? Curious indeed.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 02:38 #5490Senior Member

Posts: 159Kendra super sexy and skilled. YMMV. Just in town for a bit then back sometime soon.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 17:56 #5489Senior Member

Posts: 261Rio at kittens
Just get on Rio's pref list at Kittens.
That woman can fuck.
-
09-29-23 12:42 #5488Senior Member

Posts: 120Kenzie
I was always under the impression that Kenzie was eye candy only but she was the best visual option for me on a recent visit. Was pleasantly surprised that a little strokie was on the menu for a reasonable upcharge and not in VIP. Also got the impression that more was to be had in the rooms. Maybe she's changing her tune? Either way, it was a nice visit that day.
-
09-29-23 11:54 #5487Senior Member

Posts: 87If you tell me where / when she dances, I'll take one for the team and report back.
Originally Posted by Wilier10
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-23 11:39 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 91420 NikkiBaby
Does anyone on this forum have any experience with this stripper and is she willing to DTF?
https://snipfeed.co/420nikkiibaby
-
09-29-23 11:13 #5485I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mmm. Yes. She like that.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I no have pornstar wang.
She very good. One time I hear her in other VIP when monse suck my wang. Very nice. It make me cum fast. Hahahaha.
Black guy come out after. Anya go in bathroom and take long break.
-
09-28-23 23:50 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 444I took Anya to a VIP room. She got blacked.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 16:15 #5483I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya take me to VIP room. She play with wang. Moan talk dirty. Then she sit on wang. I cum fast hahahaha.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 20:38 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 87Kittens Cab
Thank you. I'll be blocking her number from my phone. Saved me the hassle.
Originally Posted by Madcat1795
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





