Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 187 of 552 FirstFirst ... 87 137 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 237 287 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 8271
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5481
    Quote Originally Posted by YungCheese  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on a chick named Suki? She works as a barista at Bellie Vie coffee. She also works at Kittens on appointments. Want to know before diving in on that if its worth the drive and $.
    Tried it about a year ago. High price, low contact. Would not repeat.

  2. #5480
    Senior Member


    Posts: 198
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday is good day to get wang sucked.
    Has Angel finally taken the plunge to do extras?

  3. #5479

    Kittens Cabaret

    Any intel on a chick named Suki? She works as a barista at Bellie Vie coffee. She also works at Kittens on appointments. Want to know before diving in on that if its worth the drive and $.

  4. #5478
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Is Kendra an extras dancer? She seem to have a few guys in the hook today.
    She pretty woman. She no like my wang.

  5. #5477
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Perppa  [View Original Post]
    Still my atf, can't wait to see her tomorrow.
    Anya nice woman. She like my wang.

  6. #5476
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878

    Tuesday Good Day

    Tuesday is good day to get wang sucked.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20230926_115527.jpg‎  

  7. #5475
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye206  [View Original Post]
    Handy only AFAIK. She's been in the biz a long time and is only in town periodically. Last time I saw her, she wanted to give me her number so she could text when she was coming into town. I'm assuming those guys on the hook all got those texts. Scarcity drives demand.
    I kinda figured that was the case, she said she was taking off again and wouldn't be back until January. It looked like there was a decent amount of hand work going on in the lap dance area from several dancers.

  8. #5474

    Kendra

    Quote Originally Posted by Context22  [View Original Post]
    Is Kendra an extras dancer? She seem to have a few guys in the hook today.
    Handy only AFAIK. She's been in the biz a long time and is only in town periodically. Last time I saw her, she wanted to give me her number so she could text when she was coming into town. I'm assuming those guys on the hook all got those texts. Scarcity drives demand.

  9. #5473

    Anya / Pandora's

    Still my atf, can't wait to see her tomorrow.

  10. #5472

    Kendra

    Is Kendra an extras dancer? She seem to have a few guys in the hook today.

  11. #5471

    Mondays Only

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Monse is there like clock work on Wednesdays. Most weekdays actually. She might take Sundays off.
    She's off on Mondays.

  12. #5470

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Jake21X  [View Original Post]
    Is Monse working on Wednesdays? She told me her schedule, but I've already forgotten. Thanks in advance!
    Monse is there like clock work on Wednesdays. Most weekdays actually. She might take Sundays off.

  13. #5469

    Takeout Reviews

    What dancers offer takeout?

    Were they worth it?

  14. #5468
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 878
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Drained my balls with a high energy BBBJCIM.

    In and out of the club in under 20 minutes.

    250 which is rich but I had shit to do.
    She nice lady. Somwtime expensive. Sometime not.

  15. #5467

    Monse on Wednesdays

    Is Monse working on Wednesdays? She told me her schedule, but I've already forgotten. Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape