Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Escort Review: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 489 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 389 439 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 539 589 989 1489 ... LastLast
Results 7,321 to 7,335 of 29326
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #22006

    Lavendar Spas

    Quote Originally Posted by Fav6977  [View Original Post]
    I recommend Lavender Essential Oil Spa on South East Street. The location is relatively private, the place is clean, and the service is top rate (IMHO).

    To be fair, I have not visited the other Lavender.
    Both spas give top notch service. Lavendar on Lafayette has a very hot MT (Amber) who gives a great massage and full menu. Neighborhood can be rough at night. LEO (Lavendar Essential Oil) spa is in safer, nicer area. Three younger girls who are good at massage and are very sexy as well. Younger crew at LEO but hard to beat Amber for one session.

    Just one man's opinion.

  2. #22005

    Oily Stone

    Oily Stone is gone. Not sure if anyone will miss it. Had not heard it mentioned very often. Contractors renovating the inside and the signs are all gone.

  3. #22004
    I recommend Lavender Essential Oil Spa on South East Street. The location is relatively private, the place is clean, and the service is top rate (IMHO).

    To be fair, I have not visited the other Lavender.

    Quote Originally Posted by BillIsMyName  [View Original Post]
    Coming into town soon. Previous research had Lavender Spa on the list. Now I'm seeing Lavender Essential Oils Spa. Looks like opposite ends of town. Which would you choose?

  4. #22003

    Lavender southside

    I recommend Lavender Essential Oil Spa on South East Street. The location is relatively private, the place is clean, and the service is top rate (IMHO).

    Quote Originally Posted by JustABusta  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, looking for advice on a few good ones on the south side. Hoping for ones that don't mind some free roaming and don't rush. I've been to a couple that were very businesslike or robotic. Thanks in advance!

  5. #22002

    Rosemary Spa

    Has anyone visited this spa on Gray Rd off Southport Rd? I see their ads on Sumo, but have the feeling that they might be like Banner.

  6. #22001

    Don't waste your time

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Anyone stopped into q spa on banner lately? I'm trying to find out if they changed to offer more than a standard finish? I'd stop in but I'm not trying to waste my time.
    I visited a couple of weeks ago to see if they had changed their way of doing business as it seemed their ads had changed a bit. The MT was decent as was the typical spa massage, but there was no change to what their history has been. No hint of anything in the way of extras, in fact to have a touch on top you must pay at least $60. Save your time and money.

  7. #22000

    Banner ave

    Anyone stopped into q spa on banner lately? I'm trying to find out if they changed to offer more than a standard finish? I'd stop in but I'm not trying to waste my time.

  8. #21999

    317 reports

    Hey guys. Have you seen anyone at 317 lately? Direct message me only please to share details. TIA!

  9. #21998
    Coming into town soon. Previous research had Lavender Spa on the list. Now I'm seeing Lavender Essential Oils Spa. Looks like opposite ends of town. Which would you choose?

  10. #21997
    Shill for Smilingmodels, ignore all posts


    Posts: 171

    Addicted for a day

    Hey guys so recently I went on an AMP SPREE. I first visited sweet spa and was again disappointed by the talent laying down on the couch. I walked out and said no thanks. Next I hit up relax spa across the street. They have a MILF who is in her early 40's who speaks 0 English. She can understand hand motions LOL. She is probably the thickest natural Asian I have ever seen. The massage was 4/10 with a little bit of teasing but after that the service was 10//10. I wanted to have another massage with her but instead wanted to try out other AMPs. I then went over to Body balance spa 5 minutes down the road and got 2 shitty Asian therapists. Their initial garbage attitude told me I was in for garbage service so I said no thanks and walked out. After this I decided to hit up una spa. They also have 2 Milfs. One of my favorites is Kiki. Or Yuki. I forgot her name but she was here last year. Erases sized nooks on her. Her teasing is 7/10 and her massage was 8/10. The service was 9/10 as I have had her before. Bushy down there actually they were both busy LOL. Finally I drove up to the north side and checked out may spa or some people know it as k beauty spa. I saw the blonde and was not impressed. Definitely older but her body type is not the kind I like. Her face also looked much older than the others. I did hit up lavender spa and tried out nana. She is very slim and has some small man Mades. Their prices are more expensive. But her teasing was definitely 100/10 LOL. She definitely had some of the best service I have had with a 7/10 massage. This time I went for the hour as I was the only customer. I spent a lot of money in one day as I did end up visiting one more AMP but I will keep this one to myself as I have contributed enough. Where the girl was a stunning MILF 9/10 with great naturals breasts! Just got to keep hunting out there as girls change very very frequently. It sucks because back in the day I could find jewels for 1-2 days at these spas. I just don't have the time to do it everyday or I would. Or the money I guess I should mention. I was going to take another Chicago trip but need to recover from this maniac spree I had in 1 day.

  11. #21996

    Looking on the ss

    Hey mongers, looking for advice on a few good ones on the south side. Hoping for ones that don't mind some free roaming and don't rush. I've been to a couple that were very businesslike or robotic. Thanks in advance!

  12. #21995

    Younger AMPs in IND

    Quote Originally Posted by Sorric  [View Original Post]
    I am driving to Bloomington in a few weeks. The AMP places are a dud there.

    So I am thinking of a detour to Indy on my way.

    I have seen good things about Stone and Lavender.

    Looking for a good to decent massage, younger (20's-30's) and FS.

    Input on which location would be best would be greatly appreciated. DM is fine.

    Thanks in advance!
    I have had great luck at Lavendar Essential Oil in that regard.

  13. #21994

    Anna from CL

    Quote Originally Posted by TigerKing  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Anna advertise on CL for quite a while now and just now seeing her ad on Rubrankings.com I texted the ad on RR today and was quoted $$$ for B2B. She said that's minimum. Has anyone seen her or seen as review? She makes it very clear on the ad that she won't send pics.
    I saw her a while ago in Bloomington. If you like zaftig white girls she is for you. A year ago I had seen someone visit IND who advertised on Tryst for Nuru and she was the real deal. Great body, great set up, lots of interaction and fun. Anna in my opinion is not worth the $$ She told me she would not do FS while I was there and now offers it for another $?? There are good AMPs in IND for better money and fun IMHO.

  14. #21993

  15. #21992
    ISO an AMT with a plump rump. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape