LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 313 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 213 263 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 363 413 813 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 17721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13041
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    She is a touring gal who has been around for awhile. She is an attractive older lady. Covered BBBJ and CFS. No GFE. But is a very good value for a provider.
    Maverick,

    What is a "Covered BBBJ"?

  2. #13040

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So I've tried searching for 'Amy' and weirdly nothing comes up. Pretty common name so I would have thought a few posts would have popped up.

    Anyways, I'm referecing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Any info on her? Thanks!
    She is a touring gal who has been around for awhile. She is an attractive older lady. Covered BBBJ and CFS. No GFE. But is a very good value for a provider.

  3. #13039

    Amy

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    So I've tried searching for 'Amy' and weirdly nothing comes up. Pretty common name so I would have thought a few posts would have popped up.

    Anyways, I'm referecing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Any info on her? Thanks!
    Many reviews on here. Try her phone number or the last 4 digits. Three letter searches don't come up with anything.

  4. #13038

    Pretty Amy

    So I've tried searching for 'Amy' and weirdly nothing comes up. Pretty common name so I would have thought a few posts would have popped up.

    Anyways, I'm referecing:

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Any info on her? Thanks!

  5. #13037

    Communication

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Tried yesterday- terrible communication.
    She did the same thing to me. Very similar except she told me she had to run down the street and I said how long do you think? She told me around 10 minutes. I waited 15 minutes and no response so I headed out. I wish there was more organization with these ladies but they don't care about our time.

  6. #13036

    Pranks

    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    Tried yesterday- terrible communication.
    She sounds like either double booked or high on drugs despite those looks cas ghosting is the worse, not sure if she's another scammer / timewaster.

  7. #13035
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    I probably will make a P411 account. But I would have 0 references. How were you able to get your first one without sharing info with them?
    You are screened and vetted pretty good just to join P411. Yes some girls require a "basic plus #" before seeing them, which means 0 okays won't work, but you can also find "All Members / Newbie Friendly" ones too. And I would start there. Lindsey is one and there are others.

  8. #13034
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickado3  [View Original Post]
    I probably will make a P411 account. But I would have 0 references. How were you able to get your first one without sharing info with them?
    There are p411 providers that are newbie friendly. Once you start accumulating 'okays', screening becomes a breeze. It's rare for a p411 provider to ask for any additional information. In time alone it has saved me money.

  9. #13033
    Quote Originally Posted by RumDude  [View Original Post]
    With Tavia retiring, I tried to find a new blond this week. Ariel Love caught my eye.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-lo...t-louis-945601

    Coms were a little slow Thur and Friday but picked up. Rates seem a little lower than I would expect (which could be red flag).

    Says she's in south county.

    Also tried to set up a date with Diana (not vayda vixen).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diana-escort-st-louis-28248

    Her responsiveness was great but I didn't care for the area where her Incall was (some quality inn up north).

    Anyone have info? Tried these ladies out?
    Aerial Love used to work with Angels Touch. She's very much real. She's chill and fun but a bit disengaged. If you want a "passionate partner", move on. If you're looking for a low-key fun time with minimal GF illusions, she's ideal.

  10. #13032

    You're not missing much

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meeting with this beauty. She had me waiting in the parking lot for 30min and then no communication further. Had anyone any luck seeing her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/155785525
    I saw her 2-3 months ago and it was pretty lackluster. She's bigger than the pictures let on, but not huge or flabby. Skills were okay, but she was just generally lazy and disinterested. There's certainly a lot worse providers out there, but there's a lot better ones too.

  11. #13031
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiGon  [View Original Post]
    Curious in this one. Any info, she frequents St. Charles, seems to move around St. Louis.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/155611472
    I've never seen her but remember seeing her and that chest tattoo around for a while. Think she went by Sasha, there's a post #11519 with a couple replies about her, if I remember correctly.

  12. #13030
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Set up a meeting with this beauty. She had me waiting in the parking lot for 30min and then no communication further. Had anyone any luck seeing her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/155785525
    Tried yesterday- terrible communication.

  13. #13029

    Ariel? This is a new one for me.

    With Tavia retiring, I tried to find a new blond this week. Ariel Love caught my eye.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ariel-lo...t-louis-945601

    Coms were a little slow Thur and Friday but picked up. Rates seem a little lower than I would expect (which could be red flag).

    Says she's in south county.

    Also tried to set up a date with Diana (not vayda vixen).

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/diana-escort-st-louis-28248

    Her responsiveness was great but I didn't care for the area where her Incall was (some quality inn up north).

    Anyone have info? Tried these ladies out?

  14. #13028

    Bella

    Set up a meeting with this beauty. She had me waiting in the parking lot for 30min and then no communication further. Had anyone any luck seeing her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/155785525

  15. #13027

    Union?

    Is there any fun to be had within a reasonable drive of the town of Union? I've tried searching the threads here and various other escort sites but did not find anything.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape