Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 269 of 921 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 319 369 769 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,035 of 13815
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1445
    I've learned that if you want to keep going after you've cum, to make it clear to her. A lot of guys cum and just want to leave, because they are satisfied and ready to go about their day. If I want more after my first shot, I won't wait for her to offer, I'll wait for her to decline my offer.

  2. #9794

    KP Ada

    Quote Originally Posted by MwmChicago  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has seen her. Wondering if she is MSOG, GFE with BBBJ and DFK? I'm overdue for a KP visit and don't want to lose my approval for lack of visits.
    I have seen her. Height is correct, she is really short, she is not really thin but also not fat. She has a tummy tuck scar that is slightly distracting but not too bad. She is older than her profile suggests, her face shows her age more than her body. I would guess she is in her mid to late 40's. She looks most like the pic with her in red but that pic is dated. Not ugly but not hot either, she struck me as very average looking but she is small and I like that. She was kissing but borderline LFK really, most of the time her tongue was not involved. My dick was never in her mouth so I can't comment on that, but it was mostly my choice I guess. After some kissing and sucking on her nice tits and nipples I pushed her back on the bed and went for DATY. DATY was great she was responsive and I really liked her pussy. Skipped the opening shower as I was dining with reckless abandon. Went back and forth between edging myself while fucking her to several minutes of DATY. Back and forth at least 10 times until I had to blow my load. It was amazing and she was a trooper. After I was dripping sweat everywhere and I suggested a shower. We had a nice shower together. Afterward back in the room I sat on the bed and was waiting to see what she would initiate. She started getting dressed. I was kind of disappointed by this but the fuck romp was so good I didn't mention I was expecting my full hour. I don't think she intended to short me time, it may have just seemed natural to her that after the hot fucking session and the shower that I was satisfied and was ready to go, and since she got dressed and I WAS satisfied I didn't mention it. After that fucking session on the way to the shower I had fully intended to tip her above and beyond the hour rate, but when she shorted me time I just decided to keep my tip money. She helped me dress and walked me out. I was back in the car 35 minutes on the hour, but I was satisfied and not angry I got shorted 25 minutes none the less. I am not against seeing her again but she may fall to my second priority when other gals are in town I am interested in. Overall it was worth the rate since I was going to tip her anyhow.

  3. #9793

    KP Ada

    Curious if anyone has seen her. Wondering if she is MSOG, GFE with BBBJ and DFK? I'm overdue for a KP visit and don't want to lose my approval for lack of visits.

  4. #9792
    Since you are her manager / booker, can you be fair and update the pics, she's much older than 30, and heavier. Noticed you started posting her again on AS site, is it because you're not getting enough interest at the other site? Maybe because of your silly screening requirements.


  5. #9791

  6. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by Duathlete  [View Original Post]
    Orange county California has a ton of agencies. To also answer the post above, without references you'd typically have to provide a selfie with a piece of paper showing the date as well as your driver's license with your name and picture only (no numbers or address).
    Thanks for the insights.

  7. #9789
    Quote Originally Posted by ShuperShtar  [View Original Post]
    What I'd do is visit Vegas a few times, get verified by giving I'd and bills or paycheck / work info or hotel room number. Make sure to verify at multiple agencies and see multiple girls. Then go to LA and try to get verified with references from Vegas agencies. Rent a car and spend a few days in OC, you'll have so many options in the combination of LA and OC. San Francisco area may be better with lower prices but is much harder to get verified with their bookers (without living there) than LA bookers who usually also book for OC area.
    That's a good idea. Thanks for the insights.

  8. #9788
    Quote Originally Posted by BrohamJohn  [View Original Post]
    What's the best city and / or provider for a K-Girl trip? Domestic and allows white guys. Look for some great lineups.
    What I'd do is visit Vegas a few times, get verified by giving I'd and bills or paycheck / work info or hotel room number. Make sure to verify at multiple agencies and see multiple girls. Then go to LA and try to get verified with references from Vegas agencies. Rent a car and spend a few days in OC, you'll have so many options in the combination of LA and OC. San Francisco area may be better with lower prices but is much harder to get verified with their bookers (without living there) than LA bookers who usually also book for OC area.

  9. #9787

    +40 BBBJ at PD?

    Is PD still offering BBBJ for an additional 40 on top of half-hour service? I don't see that on their website anymore.

  10. #9786
    Quote Originally Posted by BrohamJohn  [View Original Post]
    What's the best city and / or provider for a K-Girl trip? Domestic and allows white guys. Look for some great lineups.
    Orange county California has a ton of agencies. To also answer the post above, without references you'd typically have to provide a selfie with a piece of paper showing the date as well as your driver's license with your name and picture only (no numbers or address).

  11. #9785

    Hkpd

    I like to visit hkpd every now and then, it's hit or miss as with most other places. Today, I drew a Latina she says she's Colombian and lives in NYC. She doesn't speak much English but fortunately I took some Spanish classes back in college and can speak basic conversational Spanish. She has a cute face, hot body, man mades, and she's very relaxed. Her skin is a little dark, which I find absolutely gorgeous and service was pretty good. Started with CBJ and she was laying on one side while at it, then some CG where I buried my face in her man mades and was feeling her rear at the same time. Finally I asked to do it doggy style and couldn't hold it for too long and finished. If I understood her correctly, she says she's leaving on Sunday.

  12. #9784

    Mask on

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I usually avoid the apartments during cold and flu season. But I'm getting the itch, and I'm thinking about wearing a mask during my visit. Have any mongers done that? I've seen some girls wearing masks in previous years, but I don't know if mongers do that. Will the girls be okay with me wearing a mask? Or will they be freaked out? (Yes, I'm aware that wearing a mask will limit the DFK and DATY, but I'll take what I can get with a mask.).
    I've never had any issues with a mask I don't every DFK so having a mask on doesn't change anything for me.

    But its never been a topic of discussion, there is 3 places I pop in an out of but never been a issue.

  13. #9783
    Quote Originally Posted by Gringo914  [View Original Post]
    Booker EZ - 332xxxx488.

    https://www.e-zbooker.com/service-pa...-jp-in-jc-nj-1

    I was out on business in Chicago and after some ok services I remembered that e-zbooker had some ads for girls in Chicago. I was hoping I didn't have to do a background check since I did get cleared for NY but still haven't visited. I was happy when a few minutes later I got a response that it's ok to come over.

    I was sent a text 3 girls available and I chose Luna who had D-cups according to description. Then a few minutes later was told she was gone for the night, but come down we have 3 girls for you. I was a bit worried, but said fuck it.
    Is there any good process in getting an in with these Korean agencies? They seem to be a pretty good quality / cost proposition. I've tried several times when I've been in L. A. To get an appointment with one of these organizations and I've gotten either a) no response b) You need some references from another Korean agency, which is whole chicken-and-egg thing c) A polite, "why don't you check out some white escorts? There are tons of white girls for you that you'd probably be happy with."

    It seems like once you're in, you're in all over the country with this weird little websites that are constantly rotating in new big-titted Japanese porn stars. I just don't know how to get started.

  14. #9782

    K Girl Providers / Cities

    What's the best city and / or provider for a K-Girl trip? Domestic and allows white guys. Look for some great lineups.

  15. #9781

    Masks

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger1  [View Original Post]
    I usually avoid the apartments during cold and flu season. But I'm getting the itch, and I'm thinking about wearing a mask during my visit. Have any mongers done that? I've seen some girls wearing masks in previous years, but I don't know if mongers do that. Will the girls be okay with me wearing a mask? Or will they be freaked out? (Yes, I'm aware that wearing a mask will limit the DFK and DATY, but I'll take what I can get with a mask.).
    I wear a mask into PD and Orange and other similar places primarily to hide my face walking up. I take it off when I walk inside and put it on prior to walking out. I've never had a second glance about it. If I might run into another monger, I'm wearing a mask. Which is common at some places. I have two providers (one is KP) where I felt no need to wear one as it's very discreet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape