Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 167 of 647 FirstFirst ... 67 117 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 217 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,491 to 2,505 of 9697
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7207

    Really?

    This one don't have a room to play but has a driver driving her around for car play BJ or outcall BJ and wants 200 or better? If y’all are actually paying these prices, you're out your mind. It's not about whether I have the 200 or not, it's about there's no provider in Myrtle or anywhere worth 200 for a flute play. Holy shit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...f/415534331912

  2. #7206

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Delaware1202  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/386439754461

    Be advised she is new to the beach but let this storm pass. This girl has several reports on the Florence board for setting guys up to be robbed by her handlers.
    Thanks for the heads up!

  3. #7205
    [Police Mugshots deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited to remove the mugshots of persons who were arrested from the report.

    Posting the mugshots of people who have been arrested is somewhat heartless and really just helping the police in their efforts to embarrass these people.

    Since this website is all about assisting people in obtaining commercial sex services, we don't want to add to the problems of the unfortunate people who have been arrested by publishing their names and/or photographs.

    Thanks!

  4. #7204

    Davina Lookin kinda rough

    Quote Originally Posted by PeakyBlinder  [View Original Post]
    Used to be "davine" like a fine glass of wine. Not so much anymore.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/155746107
    I saw her 3 times 3 years ago she was staying on frontage Rd at extended stay she was ok, she's had a boyfriend for almost a year and she advertises on Tryst but content ONLY, NO MEETUPS but that ad looks like meetups are avail, Precious is Better, imo.

  5. #7203

    Look familiar?

    Used to be "davine" like a fine glass of wine. Not so much anymore.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...each/155746107

  6. #7202
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by SugarMan06  [View Original Post]
    Gina isn't what you should be thinking about. Her son is. And her son's girlfriend who posts on skip also. They are never far away. Proceed with caution.

  7. #7201

  8. #7200
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Jenn

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...n/386439754461

    Be advised she is new to the beach but let this storm pass. This girl has several reports on the Florence board for setting guys up to be robbed by her handlers.

  9. #7199

    Kim's Tongue Massage


  10. #7198

    Kim's Tongue Massage


  11. #7197
    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Had her confused with another girl that is known to cash and dash, ads looked the same.
    I think her name was Christina.

  12. #7196

    Only safe option

    Quote Originally Posted by Zack4201  [View Original Post]
    Hey, In Myrtle Beach I've been looking for good affordable time! Could anyone point me in the right direction PM If Need Be!
    Time to hit the Bars for Girls, treat them good and hope to get lucky. Myrtle Beach is a Crime seen these days. Sad!
    Last edited by TaylorSteve; 09-27-23 at 09:12. Reason: spelling

  13. #7195

    I might have

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Grabs the cash and dashes from what I've heard, RIPOFF AVOID.
    Had her confused with another girl that is known to cash and dash, ads looked the same.

  14. #7194
    Asshole, add me to your ignore list


    Posts: 429

    Josie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rackman21  [View Original Post]
    Grabs the cash and dashes from what I've heard, RIPOFF AVOID.
    First I heard of this and I just saw her recently with no issue. Guess I was lucky.

  15. #7193
    I linked up with her one time went to her hotel. Knocked on the door and she answered in a t-shirt panties. Walked inside and it was ice cold inside. I asked if she turned it off bc it was way to cold inside her room. And honestly I couldn't function with how cold it was. If you catch my drift LOL. She's not bad. Her head game is average at best. But I personally wouldn't repeat. Is she attractive. Yes she is. But between how cold it was in her room and her average head game I wouldn't repeat. She did play with her toy for me though but even then it was still way to cold in that room and I just couldn't perform and I think she did that on purpose. But it is what it is. I can't remember her prices either.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape