rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 927 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 13901
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10976

    Pm me

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Photos look very old and grainy. And they're definitely not all the same person. Looks very sketchy and would be a hard pass for me. Have you tried Paris Lemoi, Delaney Delish, Sydney Sloan or Jaydalee? All are highly rated and beautiful.
    Please pm me info on these.

  2. #10975

    Tinder

    Any intel / recommendations / contact details for Las Vegas Tinder contacts.

  3. #10974

    Photos

    Photos look very old and grainy. And they're definitely not all the same person. Looks very sketchy and would be a hard pass for me. Have you tried Paris Lemoi, Delaney Delish, Sydney Sloan or Jaydalee? All are highly rated and beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers I am in town this week and saw this one advertising today.

    Any reports? I have shared info in the past and will update with report of who I meet this week.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lets/58704024

  4. #10973
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Hello fellow mongers I am in town this week and saw this one advertising today.

    Any reports? I have shared info in the past and will update with report of who I meet this week.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lets/58704024
    Got to love a woman with a stripper pole in her kitchen!

  5. #10972

    Info requested

    Hello fellow mongers I am in town this week and saw this one advertising today.

    Any reports? I have shared info in the past and will update with report of who I meet this week.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/lets/58704024

  6. #10971

    Help an out of towner

    Going to be visiting the strip next month for a work conference.

    Hoping to spend time with a nice cute black girl.

    Cute bubble butts or thicccc booties, love them both.

    Anyone know any girls who do out calls that are GFE daty safe?

    Budget roughly 3-5 hh out call, reasonable?

    Thanks gentlemen.

  7. #10970

    Jenny

    Coming to town next week. I'm looking for any feedback on Jenny?

    https://tryst.link/escort/jennyvegasxoxo

  8. #10969
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMunson  [View Original Post]
    Jeez. She wants 250 for 15 minutes. 350 for 30 minutes. Nice and young, but has the typical hard / entitled attitude about her.
    I left a review about her weeks ago. She is very robotic and only allows 2 positions and just Lays there and stares at the walls. It's like paying to fuck a hot doll. Save your money.

  9. #10968
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGripes  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Meganmarks0023

    Visiting your fair city and made arrangements with this one the first night as she was readily available. Legit, okay service, some weird rules about kissing. Okay experience but probably won't repeat.

    Stay safe,

    Paul.
    Jeez. She wants 250 for 15 minutes. 350 for 30 minutes. Nice and young, but has the typical hard / entitled attitude about her.

  10. #10967

    Sofia or sheila?

    Looking for a MILF that gives a great BBBJ and ideally some rimming as well.

    Thanks!

  11. #10966

    Meagan marks

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Meganmarks0023

    Visiting your fair city and made arrangements with this one the first night as she was readily available. Legit, okay service, some weird rules about kissing. Okay experience but probably won't repeat.

    Stay safe,

    Paul.

  12. #10965
    Thought maybe for an incall, but yeah, caught me as a bit. Off.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ombyb  [View Original Post]
    What does $100 for my location even mean?

  13. #10964

    Sevi

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    Triggered and got a response: "$100 for my location and $300 full service".

    Think I'll pass for that amount.
    Hmmm. Interesting that you got that response. I responded back to her telling me wrong number and told her there's two posts on mojo, she said she knew about it and didn't authorize it. There's two posts on 9/10/23. Nothing prior for a year and nothing since. I tend to believe what she's saying. In the past she would post the shit out of her pics and number. Never was a one day and done. If someone is getting action, she's a lot of fun. Not for that money, but a lot of fun. It was $ 1/2 hr and $.75 for an hour of just about whatever you wanted and she gave the full hour.

  14. #10963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    What does $100 for my location even mean?

    Last time I saw her I did $100 QV BBBJ and CFS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    Triggered and got a response: "$100 for my location and $300 full service".

    Think I'll pass for that amount.

  15. #10962

    Sevi / Seven

    I saw her a year ago for 200 hour BBBJ / cfs. Was good for that price. For 400 she's a hard pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by ButtonMonkie  [View Original Post]
    Triggered and got a response: "$100 for my location and $300 full service".

    Think I'll pass for that amount.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape