Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 8147
-
09-29-23 01:23 #4157Banned Member

Posts: 120I'll never Experienced Pepsi
I will not give my I'd over to Pepsi or her handlers. Sure there is a yellow caution tape on her part, I get it, but I have one too.
Too bad so sad.
-
09-28-23 22:18 #4156Banned Member

Posts: 126Pepsi
Finally decided to check her out. I can't believe I waited so long. Smoking hot body if you don't mind P.S. Great service. Best value compared to the other agencies. Will most definitely repeat.
-
09-27-23 22:21 #4155Regular Member

Posts: 2Jay at VAC
I met Jay at VAC on 9/26. Absolutely incredible. Her looks are a 9/10 in my book. She was passionate and gave an incredible experience. We did a shower before and after the session. MY understanding was that she was heading to LA on 9/27. I would definitely like to see her again.
-
09-27-23 21:42 #4154Regular Member

Posts: 9Thank you!
Originally Posted by Icarus486
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 20:22 #4153Senior Member

Posts: 2422Inbox game
Check pm when you can.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFun79
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 19:52 #4152Senior Member

Posts: 169Her website is Sodashoppe. Nl.
Originally Posted by PokeHerFun79
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 18:42 #4151Senior Member

Posts: 54Pepsi is with who?
I'm visiting Vegas from SoCal this week and would love to see a familiar face while I'm there. Which agency is she with in Vegas?
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 15:22 #4150Senior Member

Posts: 2422Pepsi better than coke LOL
She's still retaining her legendary rep around despite mileage; long term keeper assuming she won't retire soon.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:29 #4149Senior Member

Posts: 169You-jin pics are not accurate at all. I'd rate her face and body a 6/10 and service a 7/10, would not repeat. Don't know about Purple but TER puts her at really hot but shitty service.
Originally Posted by JesterPendrez
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:15 #4148Senior Member

Posts: 503Saw
My favorite, Pepsi, yesterday for an hour. All my visits with her have been great, but this one was best by far. She seemed to be a little more intense, and guided me more to make sure she was satisfied, as well as satisfying me. At one point while she was giving me a blowjob, she wanted me to give her five. I asked if she would prefer daty and she got on top of me for 69. She was really working her pussy on my mouth and face, while giving a great blowjob. We did more positions, and I was pounding her pretty good in doggy. I let up and she said "more, more", so I went back to pounding and she yelled out "fuck yeah. " It took forever to cum, and we both were pretty exhausted when it happened. She sucked to make sure it all had come out. We were laying there, and we both fell asleep for a few minutes. She snores by the way, not very loudly though! By the time we got done with the second shower, and a little bit of conversation, I had gone over by 10 minutes.
She said she was going to continue alternating every two weeks, between LV and LA. I believe she will be here till the end of next week and then back to LA. I hope to squeeze in another visit before she goes back.
-
09-27-23 11:07 #4147Banned Member

Posts: 55Rarely
On rare occasions are they accurate, they might be close but not accurate!
Originally Posted by JesterPendrez
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 10:23 #4146Senior Member

Posts: 2422Baity game
Pretty sure their main target audience are the casino players with the tipping scenario; they know whether big players or losers will still push out gratuities so that's their entrepreneurship concept in this state LOL. Usually its the jap chicks often asking for more tips esp gypsy ones with attitudes; kgirls know their games well so they don't hungry for tips although they appreciate (usually at least above 20 bucks otherwise they stare at us funny LOL).
Originally Posted by DCGrind
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 09:16 #4145Regular Member

Posts: 9LTLV- Purple & You-jin
Hi gents,
Anyone know if the pictures of Purple and You-jin are accurate?
-
09-27-23 02:39 #4144Senior Member

Posts: 303It's a flat rate fee but the girls do like a tip of course. I've never been hassled for one that I can recall. AMP girls are going to squeeze you for everything they can but not the kgirls.
Originally Posted by Whoah28
[View Original Post]
Vac is SW about 20 min from the strip.
-
09-26-23 23:51 #4143Banned Member

Posts: 521Vac
Price is set. 320 GFE, and 420 BBFS. I've never been asked for a tip and I've never been upsold. Incall is very safe and in a good part of town.
Originally Posted by Whoah28
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





