Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 1113 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 16695
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Did she work at State ever?
    I don't think Xena ever worked from that apartment. As far as I can tell, she's independent.

  2. #14159
    Senior Member


    Posts: 698
    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Did she work at State ever?
    Bigger than her pictures. I only saw her once but had a good time. I don't care to drive to Madison just to see her, but aside from being a bit on the bigger side I have nothing bad to say.

  3. #14158

    Asian apartments

    Any good asian apartments? I can't figure out which is real and spam. Pm with details.

  4. #14157

    Asian Mia is absolutely still available

    Mia is absolutely still available.

    Send me PM if you want detail.

    I am always on here.

    Mika.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pdx503  [View Original Post]
    Any recent reports on Asian Mia? She still around? Used to have a website but I don't see it anymore.

    Its been a few years and saw her a couple times.

  5. #14156
    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Did she work at State ever?
    Texted her a couple of weeks ago. Great conversation with her, really nice gal. Our schedules didn't work out so I didn't get to meet her, but hope to soon. She has limited hours. Not sure about state st.

  6. #14155

    Wild Child

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/553741534888

    Man I thought Brooklyn was retired! She can be one of the best around.

    Any one have any information on this gal?

  7. #14154

    Brooklyn wow

    Was slumming with my regular girls not responding to me and hit up old school Brooklyn.

    All I'm going to say is wow it was a good time. She's a little bigger than I remember but she really gave me a good ride when I needed one. Maybe I'm overreacting because I was just super horny but she gave me my monies worth.

  8. #14153
    Quote Originally Posted by LindzRNq  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Did she work at State ever?
    Several reviews in the forum. I don't recall anything negative.

  9. #14152
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1004

    Asian Mia

    Any recent reports on Asian Mia? She still around? Used to have a website but I don't see it anymore.

    Its been a few years and saw her a couple times.

  10. #14151

    Xena

    Any info on this one? Did she work at State ever?

  11. #14150

    Reddit

    Quote Originally Posted by R2623  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her post on Reddit. She is near the Dells though and doesn't really have normal availability. I think you will have to luck out by looking when she has a post up. She likes to expose herself and give public like BJ, from her Reddit posts anyways. She looks good in my opinion. Happy hunting!
    Can you send me the post or username? Now I'm curious.

  12. #14149

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Mmf, paying for her boyfriend to fuck her while you watch. LOL.
    Yeah when I'm with a woman I always think to myself, I wish there was another dude here to share this moment lmao.

  13. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    This is Alizee out of Milwaukee. Seen her over a year ago and best exp I have had in the hobby. Seems as though and you can look back in the Milwaukee threads she is under strict management now. I'd guess you'd be ripped off trying to see her alone.
    I was told by her manager / partner that she is available for a solo act. Whether that actually happens or not.

  14. #14147
    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Usually posts threesome posts, but am curious if she is legit for her single services. Price is a bit high, pics look good though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apple...-/320843893004
    Mmf, paying for her boyfriend to fuck her while you watch. LOL.

  15. #14146

    Alizee

    Quote Originally Posted by CGS480  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this girl? Usually posts threesome posts, but am curious if she is legit for her single services. Price is a bit high, pics look good though.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/apple...-/320843893004
    This is Alizee out of Milwaukee. Seen her over a year ago and best exp I have had in the hobby. Seems as though and you can look back in the Milwaukee threads she is under strict management now. I'd guess you'd be ripped off trying to see her alone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape