Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 16690
-
09-27-23 22:15 #14155Senior Member

Posts: 106Wild Child
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...t/553741534888
Man I thought Brooklyn was retired! She can be one of the best around.
Any one have any information on this gal?
-
09-27-23 19:40 #14154Senior Member

Posts: 176Brooklyn wow
Was slumming with my regular girls not responding to me and hit up old school Brooklyn.
All I'm going to say is wow it was a good time. She's a little bigger than I remember but she really gave me a good ride when I needed one. Maybe I'm overreacting because I was just super horny but she gave me my monies worth.
-
09-27-23 15:16 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 1136Several reviews in the forum. I don't recall anything negative.
Originally Posted by LindzRNq
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 15:07 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 1004Asian Mia
Any recent reports on Asian Mia? She still around? Used to have a website but I don't see it anymore.
Its been a few years and saw her a couple times.
-
09-27-23 06:45 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 43Xena
Any info on this one? Did she work at State ever?
-
09-25-23 16:51 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 46Reddit
Can you send me the post or username? Now I'm curious.
Originally Posted by R2623
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 15:24 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 181Lol
Yeah when I'm with a woman I always think to myself, I wish there was another dude here to share this moment lmao.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 14:52 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 263I was told by her manager / partner that she is available for a solo act. Whether that actually happens or not.
Originally Posted by BrunoMadison
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 13:57 #14147Senior Member

Posts: 944Mmf, paying for her boyfriend to fuck her while you watch. LOL.
Originally Posted by CGS480
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 09:24 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 508Alizee
This is Alizee out of Milwaukee. Seen her over a year ago and best exp I have had in the hobby. Seems as though and you can look back in the Milwaukee threads she is under strict management now. I'd guess you'd be ripped off trying to see her alone.
Originally Posted by CGS480
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 01:35 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 206Dm me the reddit post?
Originally Posted by R2623
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 19:04 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 55Good sundae mmf mfm
Any info on this girl? Usually posts threesome posts, but am curious if she is legit for her single services. Price is a bit high, pics look good though.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/apple...-/320843893004
-
09-24-23 14:00 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 340She told. Me she also will be recording it. Her offer is alluring though.
Originally Posted by Crisler
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 13:43 #14142Senior Member

Posts: 944Want to paint my face, cached
You can find a cached ad with her phone number:
Originally Posted by LinnPfl
[View Original Post]
https://www.google.com/search?q=want...ipthegames.com
She has a stalker so insists on a form of screening I found too invasive. YMMV.
-
09-23-23 14:47 #14141Regular Member

Posts: 12Reddit
I have seen her post on Reddit. She is near the Dells though and doesn't really have normal availability. I think you will have to luck out by looking when she has a post up. She likes to expose herself and give public like BJ, from her Reddit posts anyways. She looks good in my opinion. Happy hunting!
Originally Posted by LinnPfl
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




