Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This blog is moderated by Smokey1981
  1. #4157

    I'll never Experienced Pepsi

    I will not give my I'd over to Pepsi or her handlers. Sure there is a yellow caution tape on her part, I get it, but I have one too.

    Too bad so sad.

  2. #4156

    Pepsi

    Finally decided to check her out. I can't believe I waited so long. Smoking hot body if you don't mind P.S. Great service. Best value compared to the other agencies. Will most definitely repeat.

  3. #4155

    Jay at VAC

    I met Jay at VAC on 9/26. Absolutely incredible. Her looks are a 9/10 in my book. She was passionate and gave an incredible experience. We did a shower before and after the session. MY understanding was that she was heading to LA on 9/27. I would definitely like to see her again.

  4. #4154
    Quote Originally Posted by Icarus486  [View Original Post]
    You-jin pics are not accurate at all. I'd rate her face and body a 6/10 and service a 7/10, would not repeat. Don't know about Purple but TER puts her at really hot but shitty service.
    Thank you!

  5. #4153

    Inbox game

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFun79  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Vegas from SoCal this week and would love to see a familiar face while I'm there. Which agency is she with in Vegas?
    Check pm when you can.

  6. #4152
    Quote Originally Posted by PokeHerFun79  [View Original Post]
    I'm visiting Vegas from SoCal this week and would love to see a familiar face while I'm there. Which agency is she with in Vegas?
    Her website is Sodashoppe. Nl.

  7. #4151

    Pepsi is with who?

    I'm visiting Vegas from SoCal this week and would love to see a familiar face while I'm there. Which agency is she with in Vegas?

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    She's still retaining her legendary rep around despite mileage; long term keeper assuming she won't retire soon.

  8. #4150

    Pepsi better than coke LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    My favorite, Pepsi, yesterday for an hour. All my visits with her have been great, but this one was best by far. She seemed to be a little more intense, and guided me more to make sure she was satisfied, as well as satisfying me. At one point while she was giving me a blowjob, she wanted me to give her five. I asked if she would prefer daty and she got on top of me for 69. She was really working her pussy on my mouth and face, while giving a great blowjob. We did more positions, and I was pounding her pretty good in doggy. I let up and she said "more, more", so I went back to pounding and she yelled out "fuck yeah. " It took forever to cum, and we both were pretty exhausted when it happened. She sucked to make sure it all had come out. We were laying there, and we both fell asleep for a few minutes. She snores by the way, not very loudly though! By the time we got done with the second shower, and a little bit of conversation, I had gone over by 10 minutes.

    She said she was going to continue alternating every two weeks, between LV and LA. I believe she will be here till the end of next week and then back to LA. I hope to squeeze in another visit before she goes back.
    She's still retaining her legendary rep around despite mileage; long term keeper assuming she won't retire soon.

  9. #4149
    Quote Originally Posted by JesterPendrez  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Anyone know if the pictures of Purple and You-jin are accurate?
    You-jin pics are not accurate at all. I'd rate her face and body a 6/10 and service a 7/10, would not repeat. Don't know about Purple but TER puts her at really hot but shitty service.

  10. #4148
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Saw

    My favorite, Pepsi, yesterday for an hour. All my visits with her have been great, but this one was best by far. She seemed to be a little more intense, and guided me more to make sure she was satisfied, as well as satisfying me. At one point while she was giving me a blowjob, she wanted me to give her five. I asked if she would prefer daty and she got on top of me for 69. She was really working her pussy on my mouth and face, while giving a great blowjob. We did more positions, and I was pounding her pretty good in doggy. I let up and she said "more, more", so I went back to pounding and she yelled out "fuck yeah. " It took forever to cum, and we both were pretty exhausted when it happened. She sucked to make sure it all had come out. We were laying there, and we both fell asleep for a few minutes. She snores by the way, not very loudly though! By the time we got done with the second shower, and a little bit of conversation, I had gone over by 10 minutes.

    She said she was going to continue alternating every two weeks, between LV and LA. I believe she will be here till the end of next week and then back to LA. I hope to squeeze in another visit before she goes back.

  11. #4147

    Rarely

    Quote Originally Posted by JesterPendrez  [View Original Post]
    Hi gents,

    Anyone know if the pictures of Purple and You-jin are accurate?
    On rare occasions are they accurate, they might be close but not accurate!

  12. #4146

    Baity game

    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    Price is set. 320 GFE, and 420 BBFS. I've never been asked for a tip and I've never been upsold. Incall is very safe and in a good part of town.
    Pretty sure their main target audience are the casino players with the tipping scenario; they know whether big players or losers will still push out gratuities so that's their entrepreneurship concept in this state LOL. Usually its the jap chicks often asking for more tips esp gypsy ones with attitudes; kgirls know their games well so they don't hungry for tips although they appreciate (usually at least above 20 bucks otherwise they stare at us funny LOL).

  13. #4145

    LTLV- Purple & You-jin

    Hi gents,

    Anyone know if the pictures of Purple and You-jin are accurate?

  14. #4144
    Quote Originally Posted by Whoah28  [View Original Post]
    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?
    It's a flat rate fee but the girls do like a tip of course. I've never been hassled for one that I can recall. AMP girls are going to squeeze you for everything they can but not the kgirls.

    Vac is SW about 20 min from the strip.

  15. #4143

    Vac

    Price is set. 320 GFE, and 420 BBFS. I've never been asked for a tip and I've never been upsold. Incall is very safe and in a good part of town.

    Quote Originally Posted by Whoah28  [View Original Post]
    Is their advertised price flat or do they hassle you for a tip? Or expect a tip?

    What part of town? (good?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape