Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage with HE

+ Add Report
Page 143 of 502 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 193 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 7529
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5399

    Vegas recommendations?

    Howzit!?

    Just booked trip to LV in January for work. Anyone have any good recommendations or spots. Never played in LV before. PM is ok. Appreciate any info guys.

    I'm working through the Vegas threads now.

  2. #5398

    Thai Tanned CoCo

    She is reviewed here and TER. I keep her on my rotation whenever she's in town. No FS at least with me. Her pics are more up to date.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079431.html

    As always be kind to the ladies. If not the next monger will feel the wrath.

    -Kratos.

  3. #5397
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by NevaEnuf  [View Original Post]
    SALLY 's menu for me. YMMV.

    Walk on back Thai style, a good pop, she apologized, asked if I was OK in a soft sexy voice.

    A slow strong back rub with elbows then the oil lather up. NURU on the back then NURU on the front. Body sliding every which way.

    My turn to NURU on her back where I got to play with her bubble ass. My favorite. Then NURU on her front. Small boobies and nips.

    We agreed, no FS. BJ.

    Her legs closed p2 p, she grabbed Woody with her hands for a HJ finish, the next best thing. Lot's of oil, shower and left.

    Very nice fun happy girl. Soft voice, cute laugh. Respect. No complaints. FME.
    Thanks for the report (info). Need to check her out soon.

  4. #5396

    Good experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    B 2 B still 200?. Did you tip or just gave 200?. Her B 2 B naked kept her bottom on took off top?.
    SALLY 's menu for me. YMMV.

    Walk on back Thai style, a good pop, she apologized, asked if I was OK in a soft sexy voice.

    A slow strong back rub with elbows then the oil lather up. NURU on the back then NURU on the front. Body sliding every which way.

    My turn to NURU on her back where I got to play with her bubble ass. My favorite. Then NURU on her front. Small boobies and nips.

    We agreed, no FS. BJ.

    Her legs closed p2 p, she grabbed Woody with her hands for a HJ finish, the next best thing. Lot's of oil, shower and left.

    Very nice fun happy girl. Soft voice, cute laugh. Respect. No complaints. FME.

  5. #5395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1031

    Jenni

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNua  [View Original Post]
    Confirmed that is her. But she's hit or miss if she responds.

  6. #5394
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Fully naked & tipped at end for BJ.
    Okay got it. Thanks.

  7. #5393

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    B 2 B still 200?. Did you tip or just gave 200?. Her B 2 B naked kept her bottom on took off top?.
    Yes. Fully naked & tipped at end for BJ.

  8. #5392

    Sally

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGulp  [View Original Post]
    Which shop and are there other girls?
    Didn't see or hear any othe girls. Not a shop but a makeshift studio in to massage room. Non of the other doors had any indications of additional spas..address is on her ad..it's above a bunch of restaurants..

  9. #5391
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day based off a friend's referral.

    Will add her to my ATF list. No FS but came close with the p2 p.

    Only thing I didn't like was the establishment. Looked like something out of a scary movie.

    As always treat them with kindness.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079561.html
    Which shop and are there other girls?

  10. #5390
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1403
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosGow  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one the other day based off a friend's referral.

    Will add her to my ATF list. No FS but came close with the p2 p.

    Only thing I didn't like was the establishment. Looked like something out of a scary movie.

    As always treat them with kindness.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079561.html
    B 2 B still 200?. Did you tip or just gave 200?. Her B 2 B naked kept her bottom on took off top?.

  11. #5389

    Sally

    Saw this one the other day based off a friend's referral.

    Will add her to my ATF list. No FS but came close with the p2 p.

    Only thing I didn't like was the establishment. Looked like something out of a scary movie.

    As always treat them with kindness.

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079561.html

  12. #5388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 109

    Jenni Ad

    https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23073217.html

    I believe this is her ad.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenni this week. Currently at CS. Last time I saw her was at dynasty.

    Easy to set appointment up. Showered and laid on massage table. I definitely was not there for a massage as I have not partaken in FS with her ever in the years I have known her. First time I saw her was at CC and after a decent HE, I asked for more and she replied next time. Well fast forward YEARS later, this was my next time for some FS. Very tiny spinner body, Bush, and small boobies, she did wear kind of a lot of makeup but didn't bother me. Everything all covered from CBJ and CFS. She definitely looks like she's been taking some poundings by some of why'all, but she still felt tight to me which was good. She's not at all talkative, at least the times I've seen her, but attitude was good. Never felt rushed but did not stay a full hour, maybe more like 50 minutes in and out the door.

    Just wanted to finally say I had FS with her, I would probably repeat again as she never once discussed tip or anything at all, which I felt like would have been turn off she did. Left two bills and went about the rest of the day with a smile. Will definitely add her to the rotation. Once I have a rotation haha. Been wanting to get back into the AMP scene, but it seems like so many different ones nowadays. Lmk what why'all recommend in this day and age haha.

  13. #5387

    Jenni contact?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootsBrah  [View Original Post]
    Saw Jenni this week. Currently at CS. Last time I saw her was at dynasty.

    Easy to set appointment up. Showered and laid on massage table. I definitely was not there for a massage as I have not partaken in FS with her ever in the years I have known her. First time I saw her was at CC and after a decent HE, I asked for more and she replied next time. Well fast forward YEARS later, this was my next time for some FS. Very tiny spinner body, Bush, and small boobies, she did wear kind of a lot of makeup but didn't bother me. Everything all covered from CBJ and CFS. She definitely looks like she's been taking some poundings by some of why'all, but she still felt tight to me which was good. She's not at all talkative, at least the times I've seen her, but attitude was good. Never felt rushed but did not stay a full hour, maybe more like 50 minutes in and out the door.

    Just wanted to finally say I had FS with her, I would probably repeat again as she never once discussed tip or anything at all, which I felt like would have been turn off she did. Left two bills and went about the rest of the day with a smile. Will definitely add her to the rotation. Once I have a rotation haha. Been wanting to get back into the AMP scene, but it seems like so many different ones nowadays. Lmk what why'all recommend in this day and age haha.
    I don't see a post from her. Can share contact? DM is fine. Mahalo!

  14. #5386

    Jenni

    Saw Jenni this week. Currently at CS. Last time I saw her was at dynasty.

    Easy to set appointment up. Showered and laid on massage table. I definitely was not there for a massage as I have not partaken in FS with her ever in the years I have known her. First time I saw her was at CC and after a decent HE, I asked for more and she replied next time. Well fast forward YEARS later, this was my next time for some FS. Very tiny spinner body, Bush, and small boobies, she did wear kind of a lot of makeup but didn't bother me. Everything all covered from CBJ and CFS. She definitely looks like she's been taking some poundings by some of why'all, but she still felt tight to me which was good. She's not at all talkative, at least the times I've seen her, but attitude was good. Never felt rushed but did not stay a full hour, maybe more like 50 minutes in and out the door.

    Just wanted to finally say I had FS with her, I would probably repeat again as she never once discussed tip or anything at all, which I felt like would have been turn off she did. Left two bills and went about the rest of the day with a smile. Will definitely add her to the rotation. Once I have a rotation haha. Been wanting to get back into the AMP scene, but it seems like so many different ones nowadays. Lmk what why'all recommend in this day and age haha.

  15. #5385

    Description of Payment

    Quote Originally Posted by Kumuman  [View Original Post]
    70 +110 how many times has it been noted to drop using the $ sign.
    Thank you for clarifying. Will be more careful in the future. Mahalo.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape