Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 370 of 2215 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 420 470 870 1370 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 33220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27685

    Shouldn't be surprised

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenal1  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, although the one time I met her she didn't ghost me, but I learned that she makes appointments one right after the other. When I arrived, I had to wait because "the room was being cleaned". Seemed reasonable, sort of, so I waited. Fifteen minutes later a dude walked out. Against my better judgement, I went ahead with the date and it was OK, not great, just OK, and a bit rushed. When I left, there was another guy sitting in his truck waiting for me to leave. Yuk.
    Any of the girls that are high volume even the board favorites only do minimum time work for 4-5 hours that's 800-1000 they get what ever regs and appts and moving on. Your time is not valuable but if you late your out until the next revolving door.

  2. #27684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1190

    Miranda

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaddRedditson  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. Unprofessional shit show. I suspect she's real and most likely provides; however she'll have you driving around Cincinnati for 90 minutes just to ghost you. If a night at the casino is your style; give her a shot. Maybe you'll hit the jackpot. Most likely you'll Not bust. She was pretty good with communication until I said I was five minutes away, then crickets. If you have a full tank of gas and a couple hours to kill give her a call. Otherwise, just turn on Netflix and down a cold six. It'll most likely be a better night.
    Agreed, although the one time I met her she didn't ghost me, but I learned that she makes appointments one right after the other. When I arrived, I had to wait because "the room was being cleaned". Seemed reasonable, sort of, so I waited. Fifteen minutes later a dude walked out. Against my better judgement, I went ahead with the date and it was OK, not great, just OK, and a bit rushed. When I left, there was another guy sitting in his truck waiting for me to leave. Yuk.

  3. #27683
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketGuy  [View Original Post]
    You can easily find her on the jail website. She was admitted on the 21st. Her charge is related to a habit commonly noted as a failing of ladies in her profession. If convicted, in IN, she could be gone for a while.

    RG.
    Yeah that could be possible. It is a new administration, but under the old one you'd be toast.

  4. #27682

    Miranda 513 417 0XXX

    Time waster. Unprofessional shit show. I suspect she's real and most likely provides; however she'll have you driving around Cincinnati for 90 minutes just to ghost you. If a night at the casino is your style; give her a shot. Maybe you'll hit the jackpot. Most likely you'll Not bust. She was pretty good with communication until I said I was five minutes away, then crickets. If you have a full tank of gas and a couple hours to kill give her a call. Otherwise, just turn on Netflix and down a cold six. It'll most likely be a better night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 16FC1CF2-333B-4B03-96A4-548BA81DC5F3.jpg‎   4AE14792-D456-4DAF-98D3-8BAFCE2FAD93.jpg‎   71DB2D34-C2BC-4EB4-B601-C11673F51E5B.jpg‎  

  5. #27681

    Kiersten

    Had a dream of Kiersten today- was just a QV- $. It was as expected, opted for BJ only. Not sure if ill repeat. Location was clean.

  6. #27680

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.
    I just used the initials for Tiffany not the famous TT that I never met. Sorry for the confusion.

  7. #27679

    Latinaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tool513  [View Original Post]
    This is the message I got when I reached out to a Latina on Listcrawler.

    Told him to come get me I'm strapped and ready.

    He didn't respond. LOL.

    My name is Pedro Mendoza, boss of the ladies you were talking for have sex with then, I have been calling you because you have been talking to several of my girls who have offered you their services and you only made him waste his time. I have set you a fee that you have to pay.
    Yeah I have gotten that a few times. What I have noticed is it seems like there are only 2 or 3 girls working. Glenspring, Hauck, Sharon rd, Wyndham etc etc and they move around. If they put a location like Sharonville, Springdale and the like it's real. You are generally talking to a handler.

  8. #27678

    If you know what she looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    If I had her real name, I could find out.
    You can easily find her on the jail website. She was admitted on the 21st. Her charge is related to a habit commonly noted as a failing of ladies in her profession. If convicted, in IN, she could be gone for a while.

    RG.

  9. #27677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.
    Paige Harper= Tiffany Tiegen.

    I didn't think she was being referred to as Tonguetwister- memory Serves she is out of the hobby.

  10. #27676

    Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.
    You are linking two posts of completely different women, and then talking about Sarah Tonguetwister. The TT reference is the initials of the provider Tiffany Tiegan, who is now going by another name. I'm not sure why you included a post of Kylie.

  11. #27675

    Not our TT

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnesMike32  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kylie this morning and she is all of that and a bag of chips. She is in her 20's, is drop dead gorgeous, has a dynamite body (a squeezable spinner), and is just a nice girl! We hit it off and spent the better part of an hour making out, her going down on me, me going down on her (which I never do but she seemed to enjoy it! More kissing, putting on cover, taking off cover, more kissing. And just enjoying each other's company. She had some problems with her phone app so she had to message me from a new number this morning but it worked out. If she did not respond to you, it's probably b / c of her app failure. In any event, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to get to see her. She is a bucket-list kind of gal at a modest rate. I will do my best to schedule her again! Treat her right, fellas.

    Mike B.
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like TT had a name change?? Wonder why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigeharper

  12. #27674

    A fake latina add on listcrawler, I have seen real ones on there too.

    This is the message I got when I reached out to a Latina on Listcrawler.

    Told him to come get me I'm strapped and ready.

    He didn't respond. LOL.

    My name is Pedro Mendoza, boss of the ladies you were talking for have sex with then, I have been calling you because you have been talking to several of my girls who have offered you their services and you only made him waste his time. I have set you a fee that you have to pay.

  13. #27673
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    PLEASE READ BELOW! I AM NOT WHITE KNIGHTING HER!

    A friend of mine called and asked me to post this and let people know she incarcerated in Dearborn Co, IN "DCDC".

    She was wanting people to add some money to her "books". While she is in there?

    I have no idea what she is in for?
    If I had her real name, I could find out.

  14. #27672
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  15. #27671
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like TT had a name change?? Wonder why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigeharper
    I'm very new to the hobby, a few months ago visited someone in NYC while on a work trip for the first time. It's crazy how much more expensive it is in Cincinnati where it's less good looking gals compared to cheaper and better quality to choose from. I mean it get it's demand / supply but still can't phantom that people pay absurd money for some of these escorts in tryst who were much cheaper from a while ago when I didn't yet pull the trigger. Just me ranting haha.

    Stay safe y'all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape