Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 383 of 2230 FirstFirst ... 283 333 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 433 483 883 1383 ... LastLast
Results 5,731 to 5,745 of 33445
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27715

    Tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by MrNails  [View Original Post]
    She is visiting her Uncle LEO. Not hobby related. She will find out her length of visit later this week.

    Stay Safe. MN.
    Thanks for the info. Sad we lose another talent.

  2. #27714

    Kaylakay

    Good communication, on time, attractive, nice apartment.

    Claims to be GFE, hardly even friendly. Will not repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...i/244785719242

  3. #27713

    Kandee Apple Greek?

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyIstDude  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapplecourtesan

    I recently had a dream of Kandee. So much has been said about her, and it's all accurate. Not much for me to add.

    The comms weren't great. You have to keep bugging her when she doesn't respond, but the event was fabulous. Safe location, good parking, relaxed atmosphere. She's a doll!

    HD.
    Just checking to see if Kandee does Greek? Did a search and couldn't really find an answer.

  4. #27712
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike611  [View Original Post]
    I know that I don't post much, I'm way more the lurker and don't see many people but with so many positive things said Divine Rachel I'm very interested. Would someone mind sharing her number with me? Also, does she have any pictures anywhere (or an ad)? Thanks.
    I'll second this one. Anyone willing to share current contact info? I'm also more the lurker than poster but I've seen DR in the past. Would love to reconnect.

  5. #27711

    Kandee Apple

    https://tryst.link/escort/kandeeapplecourtesan

    I recently had a dream of Kandee. So much has been said about her, and it's all accurate. Not much for me to add.

    The comms weren't great. You have to keep bugging her when she doesn't respond, but the event was fabulous. Safe location, good parking, relaxed atmosphere. She's a doll!

    HD.

  6. #27710

    Divine Rachel

    I know that I don't post much, I'm way more the lurker and don't see many people but with so many positive things said Divine Rachel I'm very interested. Would someone mind sharing her number with me? Also, does she have any pictures anywhere (or an ad)? Thanks.

  7. #27709

    Anna aka tootie

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelGem88  [View Original Post]
    Anyone knows if Anna or Tootie is still around? Been texting her but got no reply. Thank you.
    She is visiting her Uncle LEO. Not hobby related. She will find out her length of visit later this week.

    Stay Safe. MN.

  8. #27708

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler4178  [View Original Post]
    I did get to spend some time with her. All I can say is she is an amazing person and I'm happy I got to spend some time with her. Absolute sweetheart.

  9. #27707

    Anna aka Tootie

    Anyone knows if Anna or Tootie is still around? Been texting her but got no reply. Thank you.

  10. #27706
    Quote Originally Posted by CinciGuy12  [View Original Post]
    Would love to catch up with Rachel soon. Miss those Clifton lunch breaks.
    Yes if she can reach out or we can get to see Rachel again!! Been too too long!! Welcome back!!

  11. #27705
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengals09  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, just spoke with Kylie she is having phones issues with text, she called me and said unfortunately she is booked this weekend. She asked me to let everyone know. I'm sure she is getting blown up with requests.
    Yes she booked real fast I am sure she will return soon. Great BBBJCIM.

  12. #27704

    Candy & Kay

    Saw these two a few weeks ago and am just getting around to writing this. Everything is covered with them which is fine. They're legit and we're at my room in less than an hour of initial contact. No Greek but everything else was on the menu. Will repeat. Candy has really nice little ass and Kay has some amazing titties. Don't get me wrong they were both nice. Will repeat. Obviously they use filters in their pics but they're still pretty accurate.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...r/054268542824

  13. #27703
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklyDoesIt17  [View Original Post]
    Looking to book something with SincyCinnamon but the last few reports indicate out of the ordinary phone change and ghosting. Can anyone confirm a recent visit using the current ad or is something fishy? DM works better than telling tales out of school.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sincy-cinnamon
    The phone number changing is just that. She simply changed her number. I tried again yesterday on the new number and she wasted an hour of my time. To her credit she did text me a half hour after our agreed time to say she was finally ready but I was already fed up and had drove away. Unbeknownst to her, I had lunch on the patio at the restaurant across from her incall. This post about the number change did make me paranoid so I decided to scope the building a bit since it had such a convenient location to do so. So I went an hour and a half hour early and enjoyed a few drinks with lunch and just kept an eye on the place. No LEO vehicles or anything that could be undercover in the lot. Nobody who looked like they could be LEO coming in or out. It looked safe enough to me and looked like this was simply a case of her legitimately changing her number. So about 40 min before our agreed time I texted to say I was headed there. Then another when I was a few min out. No responses. Then texted to say I was there, nothing. About 5-10 min after the agreed time I start getting the texts and excuses, "got locked out of my room", "need to freshen up real quick", yadda yadda. Soon after that text I see a dude go out the side door to a car. Don't know if he was a monger. Shortly after that I see her walk out of the same door and quickly go around to the other side of the building. This isn't the end of the world, we're only ten minutes past our agreed time at this point, I just gave her the benefit of the doubt that she booked appointments too close together and she had to run out to her car or something. Then like 10 min go by without her reappearing or texting. So I just text and say I'm there and need the room number. She says she needs 10 more minutes. I do not respond and just leave. My schedule was already tight to begin with and now we are 30 min past our agreed time. I get about a half mile down the street and she says she's ready for me. I weighed my options sitting at an intersection, decided that we didn't have enough time to have an enjoyable time any more, and when the light turned green I kept on my way. Texted her and said I was sorry and that I had to leave.

    Nice girl, fun in bed, but she's running a revolving door in that room and won't respect your time. If you can even get her to answer. Not writing her off but not going to try that hard again.

  14. #27702

    Kylie

    I saw Kylie this morning and she is all of that and a bag of chips. She is in her 20's, is drop dead gorgeous, has a dynamite body (a squeezable spinner), and is just a nice girl! We hit it off and spent the better part of an hour making out, her going down on me, me going down on her (which I never do but she seemed to enjoy it! More kissing, putting on cover, taking off cover, more kissing. And just enjoying each other's company. She had some problems with her phone app so she had to message me from a new number this morning but it worked out. If she did not respond to you, it's probably b / c of her app failure. In any event, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to get to see her. She is a bucket-list kind of gal at a modest rate. I will do my best to schedule her again! Treat her right, fellas.

    Mike B.

  15. #27701

    Kylie in Town

    Hey guys, just spoke with Kylie she is having phones issues with text, she called me and said unfortunately she is booked this weekend. She asked me to let everyone know. I'm sure she is getting blown up with requests.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape