Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 625 of 2755 FirstFirst ... 125 525 575 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 675 725 1125 1625 ... LastLast
Results 9,361 to 9,375 of 41319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31959

    Ashleigh

    I'm posting this just for a heads up to you gentlemen. A lot of red flags but the dream did go threw even though it was a rush job. She was at that place on Mustang that no one likes. I personally never had a issue there. Use to visit Nikki Lane there often. But this time was a little different. First red flag, She gave me a specific area to park. When I pulled in. I saw a little green Honda with a guy sitting with the door open in the same area. Mine you, her room is located on the opposite side to where she told me to park (Didn't know this till I made it to her room). When I seen that Honda. I was like fuck that. I'm parking on the other side. After I park, The Honda comes to the side I'm on. Didn't park next to me. But in the general area. I keep a firestick with me so I wasn't worried I that point. Mind you, I didn't tell her what side I was on. A few seconds later. She comes out the side door. This is where I should've kept using my big head. LOL. How the fuck she knew I was over there? Do to the sundress she had on I completely forgot about the red flags. Got out and greated her. She asked me why I didn't park on the other side. I played dumb and said I thought you meant this side. Instead of allowing me in the side door. She closed it and said we had to walk around front. My dumbass followed. Once in the front, That's when a pertty big black guy came across the parking lot from that Honda. At that point I realized I left my firestick in the dam car. Smh. He asked her what's up. She waved him off and said she'll call him. Don't know why she did it. But I'm glad she did. It was definitely a set up. Long story short. The deed was done but it was definitely rushed do to someone knocking on the door. Will never do that shit again. Smh.

  2. #31958

    Samantha

    Goes by her provider name Samantha. Avoid at all costs, had a HH outcall dream and I was robbed. Made the mistake of going for a local, and the other looking on STG. I tried to give our local girls a chance but yeah lessons learned. Jax has a terrible pool of local providers, 2015 was definitely our peak. If it weren't for the recent Latina invasion and the out of state providers our city would have been a lost cause fr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950363939814

    Anyways, last 4 digits of cell:

    9493.

    -and-.

    5773.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samantha-1.jpg‎   Samantha-2.jpg‎   Samantha-3.jpg‎   Samantha-4.jpg‎   Samantha-5.jpg‎  


  3. #31957

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    To everyone asking about Brandy, she is back home at her moms house. I've been over there a few times to just visit her. She put on some weight from that county food but the booty is still just that. The kicker is she is practicing getting back to anal form. I was shocked that I couldn't fit into that hole. She put me on to anal when I turned 18. Never would have thought I couldn't get deep in her butt but like she was telling me, it takes practice and working your way up. Anyways she will be ready for you guys in late October early November.
    Hey brother, I messaged you.

  4. #31956

    Zaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Is she still even in the area? SumoSearch doesn't show a recent ad.
    When I text her yesterday she told me homewood suites southside. I believe she should still be in Jax. She told me she's mostly on westside and a few times on southside.

  5. #31955
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/489591459883

    Has anyone met this girl yet? If anyone has let me know how your experience was?
    Is she still even in the area? SumoSearch doesn't show a recent ad.

  6. #31954
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I've been intrigued by her pictures, and decided to take the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/646098588557

    Yesterday I was needing something to do, I've been seeing her post for a while and she's now backed off on asking for a selfie. Sent her a text received a quick reply sending me in her direction. Was then guided to her apartment complex, and gave her a call to get unit number. She's in a newer apartment on the south end of town. Apartment is clean, fresh and tastefully decorated. After some small talk we moved to her bedroom. I undressed and laid down, she joined me and while DFK she asked what I liked. Was a very pleasant un-rushed session cumulating with my baby batter dripping from her pierced pussy.

    She is 52 and has baby damage, but her un-rushed attitude in a clean comfortable apartment will have me going back for seconds.

    Drew.
    Thanks for the review. I'm not sure if I will visit her, but it gives me something to consider. I often lean towards the younger ladies but thought she had something alluring about her even though she is no spring chicken. I'm pretty sure a visit with her would be pleasurable.

  7. #31953

    The latin road show

    Aparently these is a large stable of the Latin road show on skinner lake.

    https://sumosear.Ch/images/webpage/a...posit/58953134

    They will be around until Sunday. All pictures are fake of course but mine was a pretty decent approximation. Middle aged mlf thick curvy just how I like them. Enthusiastic up sales did apply but due to the language barrier we forwent the up sales and went with basic cbj cow cirl with some acting and enthusiastic motions. Touching breasts & v-jay jay was an upcharge? Wtf? But overall nice attractive lady and she aimed to please.

  8. #31952

    Kimora

    Has anyone tried mixed Kimora? Has an ad on STG.

  9. #31951

    Zaylee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/489591459883

    Has anyone met this girl yet? If anyone has let me know how your experience was?

  10. #31950

    Them Help

    EMID:486147.

    I know I'm new here, but would someone be able to provide recent review screenshots or something on this one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  11. #31949
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Was this a massage parlor?
    No, this is the agency that hosts out of the hotel on Cagle. Their ads flood skipthegames and adultsearch. Basically every asian ad leads to them.

  12. #31948

    Asians on Cagle?

    Was this a massage parlor?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give the Asians on Cagle a go just to see if anything had changed. Easy communication, quick to give prices and get me to the room. Once there I was presented with 2 middle age ladies and I walked.

  13. #31947
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Sucks to hear about this one. I've been eyeing her for a while but never pulled the trigger since there were no recent reports. With the severe lack of talent around these days, I might have to take the hit and visit her anyway. We're the roommates female at least?
    I only saw 1 roommate and she was female. I didn't ask how many total roommates she had.

  14. #31946

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    To everyone asking about Brandy, she is back home at her moms house. I've been over there a few times to just visit her. She put on some weight from that county food but the booty is still just that. The kicker is she is practicing getting back to anal form. I was shocked that I couldn't fit into that hole. She put me on to anal when I turned 18. Never would have thought I couldn't get deep in her butt but like she was telling me, it takes practice and working your way up. Anyways she will be ready for you guys in late October early November. You may see her walking to the store in middleburg if you guys are ever out that way. I'm not too sure if she's open to being picked up when she's making those trips to buy her snacks especially since her mom is kinda strict about who pulls up near her property. Thank god I've known them my whole life. The perks of family right?
    Congrats on pounding her stinker when you want to. Can you send me her number?

  15. #31945

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any luck recently? It's been over two months since I can not get her to reply. I miss the excellent head relief.
    Yeah bro. I haven't seen her post in quite some time. They come and they go tho.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape