Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 622 of 2752 FirstFirst ... 122 522 572 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 672 722 1122 1622 ... LastLast
Results 9,316 to 9,330 of 41267
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31952

    Samantha

    Goes by her provider name Samantha. Avoid at all costs, had a HH outcall dream and I was robbed. Made the mistake of going for a local, and the other looking on STG. I tried to give our local girls a chance but yeah lessons learned. Jax has a terrible pool of local providers, 2015 was definitely our peak. If it weren't for the recent Latina invasion and the out of state providers our city would have been a lost cause fr.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/950363939814

    Anyways, last 4 digits of cell:

    9493.

    -and-.

    5773.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samantha-1.jpg‎   Samantha-2.jpg‎   Samantha-3.jpg‎   Samantha-4.jpg‎   Samantha-5.jpg‎  


  2. #31951

    Brandy

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    To everyone asking about Brandy, she is back home at her moms house. I've been over there a few times to just visit her. She put on some weight from that county food but the booty is still just that. The kicker is she is practicing getting back to anal form. I was shocked that I couldn't fit into that hole. She put me on to anal when I turned 18. Never would have thought I couldn't get deep in her butt but like she was telling me, it takes practice and working your way up. Anyways she will be ready for you guys in late October early November.
    Hey brother, I messaged you.

  3. #31950

    Zaylee

    Quote Originally Posted by PervNerd48  [View Original Post]
    Is she still even in the area? SumoSearch doesn't show a recent ad.
    When I text her yesterday she told me homewood suites southside. I believe she should still be in Jax. She told me she's mostly on westside and a few times on southside.

  4. #31949
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/489591459883

    Has anyone met this girl yet? If anyone has let me know how your experience was?
    Is she still even in the area? SumoSearch doesn't show a recent ad.

  5. #31948
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman666  [View Original Post]
    So I've been intrigued by her pictures, and decided to take the plunge.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...u/646098588557

    Yesterday I was needing something to do, I've been seeing her post for a while and she's now backed off on asking for a selfie. Sent her a text received a quick reply sending me in her direction. Was then guided to her apartment complex, and gave her a call to get unit number. She's in a newer apartment on the south end of town. Apartment is clean, fresh and tastefully decorated. After some small talk we moved to her bedroom. I undressed and laid down, she joined me and while DFK she asked what I liked. Was a very pleasant un-rushed session cumulating with my baby batter dripping from her pierced pussy.

    She is 52 and has baby damage, but her un-rushed attitude in a clean comfortable apartment will have me going back for seconds.

    Drew.
    Thanks for the review. I'm not sure if I will visit her, but it gives me something to consider. I often lean towards the younger ladies but thought she had something alluring about her even though she is no spring chicken. I'm pretty sure a visit with her would be pleasurable.

  6. #31947

    The latin road show

    Aparently these is a large stable of the Latin road show on skinner lake.

    https://sumosear.Ch/images/webpage/a...posit/58953134

    They will be around until Sunday. All pictures are fake of course but mine was a pretty decent approximation. Middle aged mlf thick curvy just how I like them. Enthusiastic up sales did apply but due to the language barrier we forwent the up sales and went with basic cbj cow cirl with some acting and enthusiastic motions. Touching breasts & v-jay jay was an upcharge? Wtf? But overall nice attractive lady and she aimed to please.

  7. #31946

    Kimora

    Has anyone tried mixed Kimora? Has an ad on STG.

  8. #31945

    Zaylee

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...n/489591459883

    Has anyone met this girl yet? If anyone has let me know how your experience was?

  9. #31944

    Them Help

    EMID:486147.

    I know I'm new here, but would someone be able to provide recent review screenshots or something on this one. Any help is greatly appreciated.

  10. #31943
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    Was this a massage parlor?
    No, this is the agency that hosts out of the hotel on Cagle. Their ads flood skipthegames and adultsearch. Basically every asian ad leads to them.

  11. #31942

    Asians on Cagle?

    Was this a massage parlor?

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxJedi  [View Original Post]
    Decided to give the Asians on Cagle a go just to see if anything had changed. Easy communication, quick to give prices and get me to the room. Once there I was presented with 2 middle age ladies and I walked.

  12. #31941
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcp63  [View Original Post]
    Sucks to hear about this one. I've been eyeing her for a while but never pulled the trigger since there were no recent reports. With the severe lack of talent around these days, I might have to take the hit and visit her anyway. We're the roommates female at least?
    I only saw 1 roommate and she was female. I didn't ask how many total roommates she had.

  13. #31940

    Lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by ThaLastPrince  [View Original Post]
    To everyone asking about Brandy, she is back home at her moms house. I've been over there a few times to just visit her. She put on some weight from that county food but the booty is still just that. The kicker is she is practicing getting back to anal form. I was shocked that I couldn't fit into that hole. She put me on to anal when I turned 18. Never would have thought I couldn't get deep in her butt but like she was telling me, it takes practice and working your way up. Anyways she will be ready for you guys in late October early November. You may see her walking to the store in middleburg if you guys are ever out that way. I'm not too sure if she's open to being picked up when she's making those trips to buy her snacks especially since her mom is kinda strict about who pulls up near her property. Thank god I've known them my whole life. The perks of family right?
    Congrats on pounding her stinker when you want to. Can you send me her number?

  14. #31939

    Vee

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePussyNator  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody had any luck recently? It's been over two months since I can not get her to reply. I miss the excellent head relief.
    Yeah bro. I haven't seen her post in quite some time. They come and they go tho.

  15. #31938

    Asians Cagle

    Decided to give the Asians on Cagle a go just to see if anything had changed. Easy communication, quick to give prices and get me to the room. Once there I was presented with 2 middle age ladies and I walked.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape