Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 3090
-
09-27-23 12:51 #2865I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623It's like taking candy from a baby lately, easy peasy. Maybe, I should have said, "72 hours. 72 hours. That is how long Zion lasted last time". I will sell into strength and become a spectator without any bias. Gambling sucks. IMO it is time to bring in a new algo program as everyone is looking at the seasonality and election year histograms. Not investment advice only fictitious musings of what I would say to my younger Korean sisters if they were here with me.
Originally Posted by PriscillaM
[View Original Post]
On a personal note, I am purging for 90 days (no sex or alcohol). The last time I did this (60 days) the market peaked upon completion. If history doesn't repeat but I get a rhyme that will be a time when 2 Trillion should be entering. Can I get a hell yeah.
-
09-26-23 21:13 #2864Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Jack and water
I never thought I would take investment advice from this board.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 17:30 #2863I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623The Matrix. Train Conductor
Thought I would throw this trade idea out there since there are no coincidences. Four more days to do something with the debt ceiling and at the same time Q3 ends. When everyone is FOMOing to go short and buying puts, they pass a bill and blow up everyone's accounts. Could also go the other way according to a lot of charts, that is why I usually cash out before the end of the quarter and start my accounts fresh.
Don't give them your money!
-
09-25-23 08:00 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 390Ami is fine.
No, different one but I just checked some of her private social media and it were just rumors. She is fine but damn she is so skinny you can see her ribs.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 22:59 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 7266No, hx Ami4U is a totally different girl!
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
The one he is referring to goes back almost 12-13 years in this game.
-
09-24-23 14:08 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 746This Ami?
So, are we talking about this Japanese Ami? I can't tell with the pic you posted. If it is this girl, she is 100% alive and regularly active on HX.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Ami4U
-
09-23-23 17:34 #2859I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623If my uncle Willy rides to town and wants pussy breath after licking a woman's succulent flower, who is the best for cunninglus? I think a K-provider would more than suffice to suit his needs. Since I am youngish, dumb, and full of cum (even use the EMA 115 for support, resistance, and to keep track of the trends), I don't think I really even soil my tongue on this exercise except for RL girlfriends.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
Any older dudes have leads on girls who love to cum from cunnilingus?
-
09-21-23 16:41 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 7266She stopped returning email and texts about 8 years ago.
Originally Posted by Tirachinitas
[View Original Post]
Plus, I know her health wasn't good but she was a good f ck for me!
Lazy, messy, and no brains but she could suck a penis and take a pounding regardless of how skinny she was.
-
09-21-23 09:41 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 390Japanese Ami
Hi, so I heard a rumor a couple days ago that she passed away but don't know if its true. I tried contacting her but hasn't replied. Now, I'm curious if any of you have seen her in the past 5 days? Hope she is ok.
-
09-18-23 14:13 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 1042LMFAO.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
As a Viet, I eat that damn fish sauce every f*king day.
-
09-17-23 23:00 #2855I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623After a hard day of riding at the ranch I want to make sure that I have the freshest breath and not some dick breath from fish sauce.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 19:25 #2854I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Ladies and Gentleman
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
I will take my bow for today. Itsa nice until itsa not.
Originally Posted by Christophe1
[View Original Post]
-
09-13-23 13:21 #2853I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623Christmas in September or Passive Aggressive
I gave a woman a facial and a creampie. She peed in my bed as we slept then scooted over to myside real tight and cuddly. When we woke I felt it, eww. She acted like it was normal then said she was so relaxed that she just let go. Hmm.
Is this a post covid thing? Should I try a golden shower both ways? Theater?
-
09-11-23 09:24 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 746Local.
It is a local number starting with 213.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
09-10-23 17:47 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 82It is apart of the game
These women are hypocrites, not all of them, but they expect men to not behave the same way they behave. They might be or are using the very same texting apps that they use, they are so worried about somebody pulling the same crap that they pull. They might be afraid that some psycho guy is going to get their real number and somehow leverage it, yet they want to have the upper hand in case anything goes wrong and they can use your real number against you. Some of it is justified because there are some weirdos out there who get all bent out of shape over some box that anyone with money can pay for, the whole point of paying for box is to not get attached or "fall in love", but some of it is just paranoid hypocrisy.
Originally Posted by FiatVoluptas
[View Original Post]
Either use a different texting app, see which ones works, or bite the bullet and use your real number. Don't take it personally, I personally use textfree (pinger) and haven't had any issues with that, I can always change the phone number if I ever need to if I get a subscription.










Reply With Quote





