Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 37331
-
09-27-23 17:09 #30131Senior Member

Posts: 133Lmao
You are really serious about your showers with hookers I see. By all means continue at it be my guest. And no we don't live in the Wild West we live in 2023 read the fucking paper or watch the news.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 15:07 #30130Senior Member

Posts: 148Gym
Long story short: Try joining a gym; $10/ mo. Includes a shower. Especially after getting greased up with AMP juice.
Originally Posted by RvaBanger
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 13:29 #30129Senior Member

Posts: 371They may have a handler that runs all of them. Which is why you would see this, also all the posts seem to contextually the same.
Originally Posted by JohnTartzy
[View Original Post]
Is there potential for a scammer, could be, but if they aren't asking for deposits or anything that is unlikely.
Just remember to never say what its for, avoid clear exchange conversation at all times.
-
09-27-23 13:20 #30128Senior Member

Posts: 121Yes it does end with that.
Originally Posted by VangDr
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 10:53 #30127Senior Member

Posts: 1069If you scared, say you scared
You are reaching big time bro. No need to preach to any of us. We are all aware of the risk taken in this hobby. If you this paranoid to think you going to get murked while in a shower. My suggestion is stay your scary ass home. Leave the adventures up to the adventurous. What you think we living in the wild wild west?
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 08:37 #30126Senior Member

Posts: 353Is her number still 3480?
Originally Posted by OhmLupis
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 18:52 #30125Senior Member

Posts: 133Now that is definitely Dangerous. You are putting your life in extreme danger doing this. A majority of these girls has some monkey problem even the ones some of you rave about in your post claiming no signs of monkey. I know what I know and I don't party. With this being said if situations get desperate enough for them you just made yourself vulnerable for a robbery or even homicide. They could owe some dealer money and you get killed in the process. You ever heard the term leave no witnesses. I'm not getting that comfortable let alone take my eye off these women. One click of the lock can change your whole life. It's dangerous enough just going to see them.
Originally Posted by Dls9090
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 18:20 #30124Senior Member

Posts: 252I clear it with the girls that I want a shower when I'm done. I bring a bookbag with towel washrag and soap with a fresh pair of boxers. None of them have ever been opposed to it.
Originally Posted by BigCuz
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 17:25 #30123Senior Member

Posts: 1069Bird bath
I've blessed many of wawa's and Valeros with bird baths washing my nuts off. Or do what I been doing lately. Keep a bottle of water, wipes, and some liquid soap of some sort. I'll pull over and pour the water on my meat use the soap and wipes to clean and another splash of water. And if you really want to be careful. Have an extra pair of draws to switch out. Hit it with some febreeze and you good to go.
Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 16:33 #30122Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried reaching out to her also. The lack of response and posts, looks like she's on a vacation.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 16:26 #30121Regular Member

Posts: 5I tried reaching out to her also. The lack of response and posts, looks like she's on a vacation.
Originally Posted by Blundy2469
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 15:29 #30120Senior Member

Posts: 93Pixie / lulu doing doubles
This add was up a couple of times did anyone actually see Lulu she looked like a hot MILF and I tried to contact but she doesn't respond back well.
-
09-25-23 19:02 #30119Senior Member

Posts: 133You guys are just like my Combat Brothers. A bad fucking influence. It's never good when we link up then we joke on each other about the doggish shit we did when we linked up. You guys are terrible lmao. You supposed to Tell me the morally right thing to do LOL.
Originally Posted by KyleCal
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:45 #30118Senior Member

Posts: 192Sally
I must have lost Sally's number, Or is she retired?
-
09-25-23 15:51 #30117Senior Member

Posts: 121Wish I could.
So unfortunately I'm out of town again.
Got hit up by Nikki.
Looking to have some fun.
And could use the help.
She wants to play today.
So if anyone is interested hit her up.
Just figured I pass it along.
Have fun and be safe.










Reply With Quote




