Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 13312
-
09-28-23 13:36 #10492Senior Member

Posts: 180Lady Mae is back!
I didn't waste any time, and you won't either if you want a great time!
-
09-27-23 19:44 #10491Senior Member

Posts: 308Misty
I dug up her post, thanks for the name, text her earlier today but thus far no response. Her pics are nice, looks like some serious fun. Thanks again.
Originally Posted by SimpSlayer
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 09:49 #10490Regular Member

Posts: 10Yoga friend
From her ad she named her as Misty. I feel like I saw her post on her own once but wouldn't be able to search and find it.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/2...o-you/58250613
-
09-26-23 16:15 #10489Senior Member

Posts: 100I reached out and she wanted 1/3 of the rate as a deposit. Negative ghost rider. Will pass. Maybe others were more successful.
Originally Posted by OBXMule
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 13:46 #10488Senior Member

Posts: 308Morgan
If this chic is real, you dawgs are sure tight lipped about it. I guess I don't blame you. She is a Doll Babe. Give it up please & stop keeping her for your private stock, LOL.
-
09-26-23 13:10 #10487Senior Member

Posts: 308Who was her friend?
She had a red head chic posting with her that was a fine looking lady. I'm not seeing he'd ad either separate or together now. Any body got the skinny on her?
Originally Posted by Chris201
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 10:11 #10486Senior Member

Posts: 504Jewels
This is a rebrand, she used to be Jewels and there are reviews.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/125844789463
Originally Posted by FlipSide1016
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 09:56 #10485Senior Member

Posts: 245BigboobyJulie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/125844789463
Coming into town search the page. Couldn't find anything. Any dreams might want to share.
-
09-26-23 09:23 #10484Senior Member

Posts: 126Yeah
That sucks man. I saw her once. Myself. Demons have got a hold of this one. I could only blow from behind. She did have a nice ass from what I recall. I almost saw another one at this same notel yesterday. I passed though because I knew she was high miles and I'm at a point where I hate going into these dive motels. I had two wanting me to bring a box of rain coats. Can these providers no longer do the minimum like stocking up on wipes and rubbers. I guess most don't even know what day it is. Sad times for us mongers.
Originally Posted by JayDgt25
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:33 #10483Senior Member

Posts: 180I dodged that bullet. Pretty sure she just had a kid not long ago as well!
Originally Posted by JayDgt25
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 18:18 #10482Banned Member

Posts: 367Sexy yoga instructor
Haha. You didn't do hot yoga with her?? Thanks for the caution. I can see how this ad could mislead!!
Originally Posted by JayDgt25
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 14:15 #10481Regular Member

Posts: 1Waste of time and money stay away!
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...uscle/58355368
Megapersonals. Eu / public / post_detail /61349032.
864xxxx688.
I contacted this lady real name Melissa for qv. Easy set up process. I was very sketchy at first bc she provided me to a hotel room that very low end off of Wade Hampton Blvd. Motel 6. But she charged 80 $ bucks and the visit was horrible. She had a fucking attitude the whole time, did not put in any effort to do anything. She did do BBBJ but it was fucking boring. She didn't not do anything to even get me hard or keep me hard. Then had the nerve to tell me I only paid for a quick visit my time is almost up, so I told her hell nah, you been doing bullshit this whole time. Around this time I just told her to stop and told her to bend over and I ended up getting myself off over her ass. Waisted 2 condoms trying to fuck her but I was definitely turned off. She looks nothing like her pictures. She skinny af and she is a drug junkie. I left there and felt dirty af going straight to the health department. I will never ever repeat. Beware of this one fellas. She is definitely bad for business, she charges high prices but only doing 20 bucks worth of work. Do not visit!
-
09-24-23 15:04 #10480Banned Member

Posts: 367Same
I've been going since it was. 6 off mm 54! I'm not going back either. 1.3 was about to do it for me. Now 1.5 and I've gotten terrible service a time or two. Down right disrespectful! I'm not willing to be treated that way! Dam sure not playing for it.
Originally Posted by DWalker81
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 09:33 #10479Senior Member

Posts: 102I tried yall, I really did.
So after swearing off the Latinas for a while after a few texts from them to my other cell I figured if the reaching out then they must not be getting too many visitors. I guess cause of poor service and increase prices will drive down clientele. So this past week I said I'll come to the address that gave me off Orchard Rd and be there at 4. I get there 10 minutes early. Typical guests walking around outside nothing to worry about. Then right at 3:59 pm I sent a text saying I'm here, just give me the number and I'll come through.
Nothing, wait 10 more minutes text back saying I'm here waiting, but if you busy no rush I'll chill. Still no response. After another 15 minutes I sent one more text saying been patient but I got other things to handle. I'll holla another day. Still nothing. I finally get a response AFTER I'm on my way to see someone else that's reliable to me. Saying phone wasn't acting right.
Whatever by this time, so if any of you have better luck let me, us know.
This is definitely not 2020 and the service reflects that too.
-
09-20-23 22:46 #10478Senior Member

Posts: 53Chi
Gave her a shot a few weeks ago. Terrible teeth, walks kinda hunched over and demons have a hold on her. I lost interest immediately.
Originally Posted by Professor55
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






