Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 2216 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 33231
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27681

    Kiersten

    Had a dream of Kiersten today- was just a QV- $. It was as expected, opted for BJ only. Not sure if ill repeat. Location was clean.

  2. #27680

    Tiffany

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.
    I just used the initials for Tiffany not the famous TT that I never met. Sorry for the confusion.

  3. #27679

    Latinaa

    Quote Originally Posted by Tool513  [View Original Post]
    This is the message I got when I reached out to a Latina on Listcrawler.

    Told him to come get me I'm strapped and ready.

    He didn't respond. LOL.

    My name is Pedro Mendoza, boss of the ladies you were talking for have sex with then, I have been calling you because you have been talking to several of my girls who have offered you their services and you only made him waste his time. I have set you a fee that you have to pay.
    Yeah I have gotten that a few times. What I have noticed is it seems like there are only 2 or 3 girls working. Glenspring, Hauck, Sharon rd, Wyndham etc etc and they move around. If they put a location like Sharonville, Springdale and the like it's real. You are generally talking to a handler.

  4. #27678

    If you know what she looks like

    Quote Originally Posted by InTwoDeep  [View Original Post]
    If I had her real name, I could find out.
    You can easily find her on the jail website. She was admitted on the 21st. Her charge is related to a habit commonly noted as a failing of ladies in her profession. If convicted, in IN, she could be gone for a while.

    RG.

  5. #27677
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165
    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.
    Paige Harper= Tiffany Tiegen.

    I didn't think she was being referred to as Tonguetwister- memory Serves she is out of the hobby.

  6. #27676

    Confusing

    Quote Originally Posted by BTBear  [View Original Post]
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.
    You are linking two posts of completely different women, and then talking about Sarah Tonguetwister. The TT reference is the initials of the provider Tiffany Tiegan, who is now going by another name. I'm not sure why you included a post of Kylie.

  7. #27675

    Not our TT

    Quote Originally Posted by BarnesMike32  [View Original Post]
    I saw Kylie this morning and she is all of that and a bag of chips. She is in her 20's, is drop dead gorgeous, has a dynamite body (a squeezable spinner), and is just a nice girl! We hit it off and spent the better part of an hour making out, her going down on me, me going down on her (which I never do but she seemed to enjoy it! More kissing, putting on cover, taking off cover, more kissing. And just enjoying each other's company. She had some problems with her phone app so she had to message me from a new number this morning but it worked out. If she did not respond to you, it's probably b / c of her app failure. In any event, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones to get to see her. She is a bucket-list kind of gal at a modest rate. I will do my best to schedule her again! Treat her right, fellas.

    Mike B.
    This TT isn't our beloved Tonguetwister.

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like TT had a name change?? Wonder why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigeharper

  8. #27674

    A fake latina add on listcrawler, I have seen real ones on there too.

    This is the message I got when I reached out to a Latina on Listcrawler.

    Told him to come get me I'm strapped and ready.

    He didn't respond. LOL.

    My name is Pedro Mendoza, boss of the ladies you were talking for have sex with then, I have been calling you because you have been talking to several of my girls who have offered you their services and you only made him waste his time. I have set you a fee that you have to pay.

  9. #27673
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    PLEASE READ BELOW! I AM NOT WHITE KNIGHTING HER!

    A friend of mine called and asked me to post this and let people know she incarcerated in Dearborn Co, IN "DCDC".

    She was wanting people to add some money to her "books". While she is in there?

    I have no idea what she is in for?
    If I had her real name, I could find out.

  10. #27672
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  11. #27671
    Regular Member


    Posts: 15

    Donations

    Quote Originally Posted by FreeWilly12  [View Original Post]
    Looks like TT had a name change?? Wonder why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigeharper
    I'm very new to the hobby, a few months ago visited someone in NYC while on a work trip for the first time. It's crazy how much more expensive it is in Cincinnati where it's less good looking gals compared to cheaper and better quality to choose from. I mean it get it's demand / supply but still can't phantom that people pay absurd money for some of these escorts in tryst who were much cheaper from a while ago when I didn't yet pull the trigger. Just me ranting haha.

    Stay safe y'all.

  12. #27670

    Tiffany T

    Looks like TT had a name change?? Wonder why.

    https://tryst.link/escort/paigeharper

  13. #27669
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeMan64  [View Original Post]
    PLEASE READ BELOW! I AM NOT WHITE KNIGHTING HER!

    A friend of mine called and asked me to post this and let people know she incarcerated in Dearborn Co, IN "DCDC".

    She was wanting people to add some money to her "books". While she is in there?

    I have no idea what she is in for?
    That take some balls or and some serious stupidity if any one just gives money.

    Already stiffed someone on here within the last few months with promise to make it right.

  14. #27668

    Kandee Apple

    PLEASE READ BELOW! I AM NOT WHITE KNIGHTING HER!

    A friend of mine called and asked me to post this and let people know she incarcerated in Dearborn Co, IN "DCDC".

    She was wanting people to add some money to her "books". While she is in there?

    I have no idea what she is in for?

  15. #27667

    Any intel on Sara

    https://callescort.org/513-990-3926

    Thinking about pulling the trigger. States she has reviews under phone number nothing I can find, lmk if you have seen her and pm me stay safe FW out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape