Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 1693
-
09-26-23 18:49 #1453Senior Member

Posts: 1656Bankok
Went to a place in Nana Plaza got the works, shampoo bath head to toe and everywhere in between trim job massage including prostate and happy ending could have had any finish I wanted but I wanted happy ending total with tip was like $50.00.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 18:21 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 189Reading that Reddit sub made me want to return to Europe immediately. The FKK and sauna clubs in Europe, Germany, Spain, Switzerland, France and red-light shops of Amsterdam should definitely be on a monger's bucket list. It's so sad America is still stuck on Puritan.
Originally Posted by Southern60
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 07:35 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 27Aruba?
I haven't monger-traveled there but have visited via cruise ship a few times. Because Aruba is Dutch-ish mongering is legal. I looked at a few ad sites and haven't seen prices that low for the Venezuelan ladies. Where are you finding them?
This Reddit Sub has some good international reports like this one:
https://www.reddit.com/r/havingfunho...vienna_part_1/
-
09-25-23 23:30 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 1053Amsterdam to Bangkok
I have heard nothing but good things out of Thailand. Been to the International forum and some of the names of the hotspots are amusing. Good to hear they are living up to the high. Any, all time favorite dreams had over there? So just thinking out loud, a bucket list dream for me would be four girls at once and I think it could be realistic, cost wise in a place like Thailand.
Originally Posted by SnoBallGuy
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 23:25 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 1053Aruba and more
Seriously did not even think to check Aruba, good tip. I love the Bahamas, and is my go to if I want the clear water, and it's so close.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
Any capitol not at war, LOL. I was looking at Albania (which is now known as the balkans riviera hotspot), Turkey, Bulgaria, Romania, and Greece. May be dialing in on Cologne and make it more of a backpacking trip with multiply stops, thanks.
So personally for me this trip to Panama is to break up that whole isolated Island vibe. Plus have some fun in the hobby.
-
09-25-23 23:12 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 1053Coasta Rica
CR was a close second choice for me before booking Panama. Thanks, I will be keeping San Jose on the bucket list for sure. Love me a good strip club. Was the clubs more of a front for brothels?
Originally Posted by Steve4Action
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 23:09 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 1053Asian American Thigh GAP (Seattle)
Saw this one come across Seattle's board, as a repeat visit. All you who like them nice and thin check out the thigh gap on this one, holy. If she rolled into town I would book her for sure.
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....VIEWED-TEXT-ME
-
09-25-23 12:51 #1446Senior Member

Posts: 1656Monger abroad
I have been to Amsterdam and it was fun, but Thailand was the best Bangkok & Phukett.
Originally Posted by WhiteHorse77
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 10:34 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 207Speaking from recent experience, I'd recommend Amsterdam, Frankfort, and any eastern European capitol city (that's not currently at war. LOL). I think the largest one is in Cologne. The earlier response is correct. It seems there's always a large, multi-level brothel within a few blocks of the main train station in most cities.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
Under the radar south of the border I'd recommend Aruba. I've seen boatloads of 18-35 year old Venezuelan girls arriving daily looking for "work". $30-60 an hour. Not much variety, but the price is right.
-
09-25-23 08:41 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 263Costa Rica
Been there several times on business. The gringo gulch in San Jose should be on every international monger's list. Even the strip clubs can be fun, but do your homework before you go.
Steve.
-
09-24-23 22:16 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 1053Good feedback on UTR's and sharing
Thanks fellas for your input. We can all learn from each other's experiences. Thanks for sharing.
-
09-24-23 22:12 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 1053Love this, Thanks for the feedback!
I am set for Panama City, Panama this New Year. Ill keep you posted.
Originally Posted by DeOppressoLi5
[View Original Post]
Next I am thinking Europe, thanks to you LOL. Going to find this tower of love in Germany or wear ever it is now. Last time I was in Germany it was lockdown due to Covid and I swore I would neve return. Maybe the ladies can bring me back.
Of course Asian will be next. I am thinking Japan, Korea, Thailand, or the Philippian's.
Cheers and hope you get time to explore a little as well.
-
09-24-23 14:23 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 65UTRs and Mongers
I get it. I was burned by a monger a few years ago who I only shared with in PMs. He went and told her I was telling people she did things she didn't. Took a while to rebuild trust. So when I do find a unicorn I keep it to myself. Just wish others would share. LOL.
-
09-24-23 14:14 #1440Senior Member

Posts: 253Sharing
I have two UTR girls I know and occasionally see.
Originally Posted by Coeus73
[View Original Post]
I met a UTR 3 or 4 years back. Girl was in recovery, cute (or I thought so), clean, broke and would do most anything. I mentioned I met her on here and was inundated with request for her info. I took some heat for not sharing, mongers flamed me as just bragging so I told one member with her permission. Within a week she contacted me pissed that dozens of guys were calling her at all hours of the day and night. She got in trouble with the halfway house program she was in. Lost her place and almost lost her sobriety. All cause a single monger didn't do what he promised.
I felt somewhat responsible so I helped get her relocated in another program, never shared her new contacts and see her from time to time.
Lesson learned don't share a true UTR. Some guys consider the UTR as street creds and have to brag, and fuck it up for everyone.
The other one I know is a true unicorn. Met her on Craigslist back in the day maybe 15 years ago. We moved on from a cash relationship to one of mutual respect. She did make it through nursing school and has a great job, she is a mother, has married a couple of times over the past 12 years but still fucks me stupid most anytime I ask and calls me often enough to keep me happy.
No I will not share her info because she doesn't want me to.
Girls that advertise are fair game but the fun ones and the good ones still deserve respect.
They just happen to make their living screwing.
The druggies are just what they are druggies and IMO should be avoided.
Just my 2 cents.
Happy hunting and be careful.
-
09-24-23 14:04 #1439Senior Member

Posts: 454Prague is fantastic. So what s Budapest. Germany 🇩127466; you can find fun outside at any train station. Big cities have blocks of 4 to 5 levels of fun. One I visited had Western women Playmates on the 1st level. Then Eastern block women penthouse looking, then 3rd was South American, 4th Asian, 5th Africa.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
Place had marble fountains and the ladies stood in the doors in all level of dress.
Safe travels.











Reply With Quote






