Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit
+
Add Report
Results 256 to 270 of 1693
-
09-24-23 13:57 #1438Senior Member

Posts: 454Sharing is caring
A good UTR! Well if your keeping her to yourself then you better have what she needs and now your her Sugar Daddy. If not I guess your FWB and you're giving her an extra benifit. If she doesn't need the cash then keep that. UTR to yourself. At that point she's not UTR. Just your guck buddy you leave money. LOL.
Originally Posted by Coeus73
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 12:19 #1437Senior Member

Posts: 65I can see both sides
If you find a good UTR, I can see wanting to keep it to yourself. The more attention on a girl the more problems that could pop up later. However if you're seeing someone who advertises, please share. No reason to keep that to yourself. I'd love to find a good massage therapist that offered more. If I found one and saw someone looking for the same on the board I might PM them but probably wouldn't share on the board unless they were advertising that service somewhere.
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
That said if anyone knows someone that fits this description, please PM me. I used to have a lot of luck at the Cottage and places like that but don't know of any places like that anymore. Best I can find now is the occasional therapist that will allow no draping once they get to know you. That takes up a lot of wasted time and money.
-
09-24-23 09:57 #1436Senior Member

Posts: 196What's an EC state?
Originally Posted by BravoFox
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 21:23 #1435Senior Member

Posts: 1250I wonder if this works
I wonder if this works for this guy.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/897439833513
-
09-23-23 00:35 #1434Senior Member

Posts: 1053Closet Mongering
Any opinions on Monger's keeping their dreams to themselves? Is it a good idea? Is sharing good business for the girl's? Does anyone think different? Does anyone think they are the only one fucking these princess's? Is UTR over rated? Open to the floor.
-
09-23-23 00:17 #1433Senior Member

Posts: 1053Anyone Traveling?
Heard a bit ago some of you go to Dallas. Anyone still traveling?
Been loving Atlanta and about to start up in NOVA / DC area. Texas is a EC state so not much talk over there. Anyone having success?
Any plans out of country to Thailand, Columbia, or Eastern Europe or any favorite spots?
-
09-22-23 00:25 #1432Senior Member

Posts: 1053Jgirls advertisements up North East
Looking kind of suspicious. I hear the Jgirls are generally younger than the Koreans, being in the lower 20's. Very girl to girl, hit or miss on service with the Jgirls. Average 360 hr.
-
08-27-23 22:17 #1431Senior Member

Posts: 1053Fresh Intel, NY is the place to be for mongering
Anyone frequent NY please ad your experience and recommendations? Diving into the Asian market there which is very promising to say the least. Japanese and Chinese are top notch and fire in the service department. Some offering videoing the session for recapping the action over and over again.
-
08-15-23 22:06 #1430Senior Member

Posts: 1053Gisella TER 365863
Really kind of wish I was in Seattle right now or Dallas next month or NY the one after. LOL. Donation is under 500 hr at agency. GFE. High energy MSOG.
https://www.gisellavip.com/video
-
08-01-23 22:15 #1429Senior Member

Posts: 1053Almost went for the bots
I've been to busy with the others to check them out. Anyone partake would love to here.
Originally Posted by HoldOnTight
[View Original Post]
Who wants Nashville Latina or Asian or White or Black or all Reviews please let me know.
-
07-23-23 14:57 #1428Senior Member

Posts: 132Bots on Sidco Dr
Looks like the ladies of Listcrawler have found an address on Sidco Drive to put in their ads. If I'm not mistaken, the line of work they advertise is not actually legal. Or they have that whole hotel setup as a brothel. LOL.
-
07-12-23 10:50 #1427Senior Member

Posts: 207Thanks for the heads up. What about your texting set off alarm bells?
Originally Posted by GregsRed99
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 23:51 #1426Senior Member

Posts: 449Same hunch
Every now and then an area will get absolutely flooded with two or three new girls posting frequent ads, that look much the same as this, and it's a bit suspicious. I remember reaching out to one in the past and they mentioned a HUGE red flag that was an absolute hell no. Let's just say, most mongers will also say hell no to what they mention. The one's that don't, well, they've got what's coming to them.
Originally Posted by GregsRed99
[View Original Post]
Granted, those ads didn't really show anything, have any history, and were on STG. The ones here are on EB, seemingly have a travel history, and you can see some nips and skin. But I'd be very cautious.
-
07-11-23 23:32 #1425Senior Member

Posts: 75Sting
Nothing confirmed but a hunch. I'm north of town and pay attention to areas north of town. Swath of new girls in Goodlettsville. Texted with a couple of them. Long story short, smelled like a set up and trafficking. I could be proven wrong. Mongers, trust your instincts. Engage in text smartly, use protection (electronic) and if it doesn't add up wait for someone else to confirm or step on the land mine. Could be a group of traveling girls but it doesn't feel like that.
One of the listings in case you're interested.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/144720243
Red.
-
07-03-23 15:08 #1424Senior Member

Posts: 113Facts
I personally know 2 girls who make a killing on it. One is in the top 1% of OF and they are both constantly flying around the world buying luxury stuff and also I'm sure getting fucked by uber rich guys who want to shell out thousands for the experience. It's crazy.
Originally Posted by Southern59
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






