Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11450

    Be Happy Massage Spa / Bellevue

    Any feedback?

    Inside Overlake Square Mall, 1462X NE 24th St Suite X, Bellevue, WA 9800X.

    Phone: (425) 628-3XXX.

  2. #11449

    Looking For Advice

    I am just trying to find a place that does good massages, but with some teasing and a HE only. I am in South Seattle, also wondering after house what a reasonable tip Wouk's be.

  3. #11448

    Diamond Spa at snohomish

    Called them, a lady received the call. I thought why not. Let me explore anything good is there. Entered the spa, a dude came out of the room and asked me what I want. I said I will be back later and never went in. Anyone had any good experiences there? Seems like they went through management change recently.

  4. #11447
    Quote Originally Posted by AlpacaHiker  [View Original Post]
    Does that ring a bell? Looked her up at diva and I'm going to go check her out.
    I didn't get a name hence why I asked. What do ya mean looked her up? Do they have a site or ig or something?

  5. #11446
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleStiff  [View Original Post]
    Penetrative?
    Yep, daty, CBJ, cfs - 4 positions. Powered thru.

  6. #11445

    Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCor  [View Original Post]
    Charlinee (charlene) has some really nice enhanced tits. And knows how to use them on you. Lisa456 also does a very nice titfuck if you ask.
    Which location are they at?

  7. #11444

    Mina?

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Who's the one about 5'6, streaks of blonde in her hair, a couple tit tattoos and some fake tits?

    Just had a qv with her. Decent.
    Does that ring a bell? Looked her up at diva and I'm going to go check her out.

  8. #11443
    Charlinee (charlene) has some really nice enhanced tits. And knows how to use them on you. Lisa456 also does a very nice titfuck if you ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlpacaHiker  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone in the area with augmented breasts regardless of service? I've had a scratch to itch and rubmaps doesn't always have consistent information. Thank you!

  9. #11442

    Qv

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Who's the one about 5'6, streaks of blonde in her hair, a couple tit tattoos and some fake tits?

    Just had a qv with her. Decent.
    Penetrative?

  10. #11441

    Diva spa near ikea, by oberto and teriyaki

    Who's the one about 5'6, streaks of blonde in her hair, a couple tit tattoos and some fake tits?

    Just had a qv with her. Decent.

  11. #11440

    Enhanced

    Quote Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot  [View Original Post]
    Sweet Anna in Kirkland from the other site.
    Great recommendation. I'll check out and report back. I think there's a woman in sunflower in Seattle that's enhanced, no way the look natural.

    Anyone else have any recoemdations?

  12. #11439

    Re: IKEA

    Quote Originally Posted by Padrote425  [View Original Post]
    Are no fun either spill the beans or keep it personal.
    It's been years since I've been down by Ikea, but there was a massage place nearby on SW 41st, close to Highway 167. On Google maps, it was right next to the Oh Boy Oberto Factory Outlet.

  13. #11438

    Mongering clues

    Quote Originally Posted by Leftai2000  [View Original Post]
    The Ikea is in Renton, city limits are S 43 St (S 180 SI), per Google Maps on Wikipedia for Renton WA
    Are no fun either spill the beans or keep it personal.

  14. #11437

    Definitely Renton

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrzow  [View Original Post]
    More like Auburn, not far from the Ikea, if we're talking the same place.
    The Ikea is in Renton, city limits are S 43 St (S 180 SI), per Google Maps on Wikipedia for Renton WA

  15. #11436
    Quote Originally Posted by DjjMan  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like a good time! Is this the one in Renton next to a teriyaki place?
    More like Auburn, not far from the Ikea, if we're talking the same place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape