Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 19533
-
09-25-23 17:08 #11448Regular Member

Posts: 9Diamond Spa at snohomish
Called them, a lady received the call. I thought why not. Let me explore anything good is there. Entered the spa, a dude came out of the room and asked me what I want. I said I will be back later and never went in. Anyone had any good experiences there? Seems like they went through management change recently.
-
09-25-23 02:19 #11447Senior Member

Posts: 216I didn't get a name hence why I asked. What do ya mean looked her up? Do they have a site or ig or something?
Originally Posted by AlpacaHiker
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 02:19 #11446Senior Member

Posts: 216Yep, daty, CBJ, cfs - 4 positions. Powered thru.
Originally Posted by SeattleStiff
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 11:31 #11445Regular Member

Posts: 8Spa
Which location are they at?
Originally Posted by MitchCor
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 11:22 #11444Regular Member

Posts: 8Mina?
Does that ring a bell? Looked her up at diva and I'm going to go check her out.
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 11:19 #11443Senior Member

Posts: 617Charlinee (charlene) has some really nice enhanced tits. And knows how to use them on you. Lisa456 also does a very nice titfuck if you ask.
Originally Posted by AlpacaHiker
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 10:28 #11442Senior Member

Posts: 158Qv
Penetrative?
Originally Posted by FromTheJump2
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 20:04 #11441Senior Member

Posts: 216Diva spa near ikea, by oberto and teriyaki
Who's the one about 5'6, streaks of blonde in her hair, a couple tit tattoos and some fake tits?
Just had a qv with her. Decent.
-
09-23-23 17:27 #11440Regular Member

Posts: 8Enhanced
Great recommendation. I'll check out and report back. I think there's a woman in sunflower in Seattle that's enhanced, no way the look natural.
Originally Posted by RustyWebfFoot
[View Original Post]
Anyone else have any recoemdations?
-
09-23-23 16:15 #11439Senior Member

Posts: 279Re: IKEA
It's been years since I've been down by Ikea, but there was a massage place nearby on SW 41st, close to Highway 167. On Google maps, it was right next to the Oh Boy Oberto Factory Outlet.
Originally Posted by Padrote425
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:43 #11438Senior Member

Posts: 208Mongering clues
Are no fun either spill the beans or keep it personal.
Originally Posted by Leftai2000
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 15:21 #11437Senior Member

Posts: 62Definitely Renton
The Ikea is in Renton, city limits are S 43 St (S 180 SI), per Google Maps on Wikipedia for Renton WA
Originally Posted by Mrzow
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 05:14 #11436Senior Member

Posts: 34More like Auburn, not far from the Ikea, if we're talking the same place.
Originally Posted by DjjMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 21:34 #11435Senior Member

Posts: 143Vivi Spa in Kenmore
Anyone visited here yet? Same owners as Bellevue maybe?
-
09-22-23 21:30 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 143Sweet anna
Sweet Anna in Kirkland from the other site.
Originally Posted by AlpacaHiker
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





