Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 8276
-
09-29-23 11:39 #5486Senior Member

Posts: 91420 NikkiBaby
Does anyone on this forum have any experience with this stripper and is she willing to DTF?
https://snipfeed.co/420nikkiibaby
-
09-29-23 11:13 #5485I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Mmm. Yes. She like that.
Originally Posted by TheMightyQuinn
[View Original Post]
I no have pornstar wang.
She very good. One time I hear her in other VIP when monse suck my wang. Very nice. It make me cum fast. Hahahaha.
Black guy come out after. Anya go in bathroom and take long break.
-
09-28-23 23:50 #5484Senior Member

Posts: 444I took Anya to a VIP room. She got blacked.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-28-23 16:15 #5483I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya take me to VIP room. She play with wang. Moan talk dirty. Then she sit on wang. I cum fast hahahaha.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 20:38 #5482Senior Member

Posts: 87Kittens Cab
Thank you. I'll be blocking her number from my phone. Saved me the hassle.
Originally Posted by Madcat1795
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 19:05 #5481Regular Member

Posts: 21Tried it about a year ago. High price, low contact. Would not repeat.
Originally Posted by YungCheese
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 09:29 #5480Senior Member

Posts: 198Has Angel finally taken the plunge to do extras?
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 23:56 #5479Senior Member

Posts: 87Kittens Cabaret
Any intel on a chick named Suki? She works as a barista at Bellie Vie coffee. She also works at Kittens on appointments. Want to know before diving in on that if its worth the drive and $.
-
09-26-23 14:59 #5478I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878She pretty woman. She no like my wang.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 14:58 #5477I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Anya nice woman. She like my wang.
Originally Posted by Perppa
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 14:58 #5476I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 878Tuesday Good Day
Tuesday is good day to get wang sucked.
-
09-25-23 16:49 #5475Senior Member

Posts: 281I kinda figured that was the case, she said she was taking off again and wouldn't be back until January. It looked like there was a decent amount of hand work going on in the lap dance area from several dancers.
Originally Posted by DeadEye206
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 15:49 #5474Senior Member

Posts: 121Kendra
Handy only AFAIK. She's been in the biz a long time and is only in town periodically. Last time I saw her, she wanted to give me her number so she could text when she was coming into town. I'm assuming those guys on the hook all got those texts. Scarcity drives demand.
Originally Posted by Context22
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 23:48 #5473Senior Member

Posts: 72Anya / Pandora's
Still my atf, can't wait to see her tomorrow.
-
09-23-23 23:12 #5472Senior Member

Posts: 281Kendra
Is Kendra an extras dancer? She seem to have a few guys in the hook today.












Reply With Quote





