Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 17730
-
09-27-23 12:36 #13020Regular Member

Posts: 13Not sure on if she's down for two girl, but she's very real. Super fun too. She's got a couple videos out there if you want a sample of what you're getting.
Originally Posted by Gkastanza99
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 11:14 #13019Senior Member

Posts: 279Thanks for the rates, may have to wait until the holidays to get myself that kind of present. So far I'm liking the value of AMP's, even though just a HE, usually the massage does me well too.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 10:44 #13018Senior Member

Posts: 97Scams
Getting virtually impossible, contacted 8 last night as an experiment (none were obvious fakes, meaning TGTBT pics), 2 did not reply, 6 asked for deposits.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
The funniest deposit explanation "it will prove you are not a cop or violent person".
I really don't understand why they waste everyones' time, surely it cannot be easy to find those who will send deposits upfront.
-
09-27-23 10:43 #13017Senior Member

Posts: 34Fake or very misleading. Only reason to take down TER reviews is because they are bad. I never believed the privacy claims for not wanting reviews. If you wanted privacy you wouldn't post pictures of yourself advertising adult services.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-27-23 09:30 #13016Senior Member

Posts: 45Homework
It is more than likely not a "she" at all that you were talking to at all. Your buddy got scammed. He needs to do a little homework to vet these things out. Just look at the post history, it is truly amazing that this person could be in STL, KC, Springfield and Columbia all in the same day let alone posts in each of those locations all in the same hour.
Originally Posted by KatChaser;6615825[URL
And always grab a picture and do a reverse image lookup. Yandex works great and there are others out there too. You will see that this person is a actress / OF model named Maitland Ward.
-
09-26-23 23:59 #13015Senior Member

Posts: 59What do you make of a profile like this? Especially where they have no or have taken down TER reviews and ask people not to post?
https://tryst.link/escort/emmanuelle-b
Same travel schedule as.
https://tryst.link/escort/dreamcandy
Maybe Russian girlfriends traveling together?
-
09-26-23 23:48 #13014Senior Member

Posts: 489Scammer
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/155326470#.
Only interested in your advance and deposit, she got a friend of a friend and ghosted dam shame, he is embarrassed about it, but I told him I will post.
-
09-26-23 22:46 #13013Senior Member

Posts: 489Scams
Anyone locate girls with no booking confirm, or advance, or security deposit. LOL.
-
09-26-23 22:12 #13012Senior Member

Posts: 489Joke
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/154849622
This ***** is really a joke wants 100 upfront cashapp or giftcard, she rip-off my buddy this morning told him don't give her the card. He does, then ghost I text her later she tries it with me I won't give in to her plan she is pissed off now. LOL very funny, she then drops her prices, I still say no she really goes off as if she is loaded on something, I block her avoid she is nuts.
-
09-26-23 17:02 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 335Carley
Wanted you to know that Carley has somewhat limited hours now. Basically 5 PM to 7 PM, Monday to Friday and some weekends. And in mid October she will be moving to Affton, MO, so perhaps a bit out of the way. The number she can be reached at is 314xxxx668. If the number doesn't appear since I'm on probation then PM me and I'll send it to you. One of the loveliest ladies in the hobby so if you get a chance I think you should see her.
-
09-26-23 07:34 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 447150 a qv 200 hh 400 hr.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 07:31 #13009Senior Member

Posts: 447I have this girl and her friend on snapchat they def relocated to the STL area she was mentioning her new apartment on snap. She is probably by the airport because that's where the money is. They do leave for a few days at a time but come back. She us originally from Louisiana and I head She is great.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 12:26 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 279Boo, a traveler. Was wondering so with the airport location. Looking more for consistently in the area for when I have the time / funds to set something up. Getting rough lately, have to really watch my spending.
Originally Posted by Jeff2551
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 11:52 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 230Cookie
You might check the Shreveport, LA forum. Looks like she was there last year.
Originally Posted by Wfhff14
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...lable/50200413
-
09-25-23 10:59 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 279Cookie, airport area
https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3186216367
Searched here for 'cookie' and didn't come up with anything relevant to her. Anyone know about rates, offerings?










Reply With Quote





