Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 816 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 17740
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13015
    What do you make of a profile like this? Especially where they have no or have taken down TER reviews and ask people not to post?

    https://tryst.link/escort/emmanuelle-b

    Same travel schedule as.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dreamcandy

    Maybe Russian girlfriends traveling together?

  2. #13014

    Scammer

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ouis/155326470#.

    Only interested in your advance and deposit, she got a friend of a friend and ghosted dam shame, he is embarrassed about it, but I told him I will post.

  3. #13013

    Scams

    Anyone locate girls with no booking confirm, or advance, or security deposit. LOL.

  4. #13012

    Joke

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/154849622

    This ***** is really a joke wants 100 upfront cashapp or giftcard, she rip-off my buddy this morning told him don't give her the card. He does, then ghost I text her later she tries it with me I won't give in to her plan she is pissed off now. LOL very funny, she then drops her prices, I still say no she really goes off as if she is loaded on something, I block her avoid she is nuts.

  5. #13011

    Carley

    Wanted you to know that Carley has somewhat limited hours now. Basically 5 PM to 7 PM, Monday to Friday and some weekends. And in mid October she will be moving to Affton, MO, so perhaps a bit out of the way. The number she can be reached at is 314xxxx668. If the number doesn't appear since I'm on probation then PM me and I'll send it to you. One of the loveliest ladies in the hobby so if you get a chance I think you should see her.

  6. #13010
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Boo, a traveler. Was wondering so with the airport location. Looking more for consistently in the area for when I have the time / funds to set something up. Getting rough lately, have to really watch my spending.
    150 a qv 200 hh 400 hr.

  7. #13009
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Boo, a traveler. Was wondering so with the airport location. Looking more for consistently in the area for when I have the time / funds to set something up. Getting rough lately, have to really watch my spending.
    I have this girl and her friend on snapchat they def relocated to the STL area she was mentioning her new apartment on snap. She is probably by the airport because that's where the money is. They do leave for a few days at a time but come back. She us originally from Louisiana and I head She is great.

  8. #13008
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff2551  [View Original Post]
    You might check the Shreveport, LA forum. Looks like she was there last year.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...lable/50200413
    Boo, a traveler. Was wondering so with the airport location. Looking more for consistently in the area for when I have the time / funds to set something up. Getting rough lately, have to really watch my spending.

  9. #13007

    Cookie

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3186216367

    Searched here for 'cookie' and didn't come up with anything relevant to her. Anyone know about rates, offerings?
    You might check the Shreveport, LA forum. Looks like she was there last year.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...lable/50200413

  10. #13006

    Cookie, airport area

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/3186216367

    Searched here for 'cookie' and didn't come up with anything relevant to her. Anyone know about rates, offerings?

  11. #13005
    Quote Originally Posted by Oxm978  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing Destiny (formerly of the Vixens) on the regular for a while now, and the experience keeps getting better. She's lost maybe 12-15 lbs since last year and it shows, but that ass is still a work of art. Her pics and snaps are accurate, and her ads are the truth. She really is that hot, and she is as sweet as can be. If you're looking for a gorgeous, flirty, and highly sexual AA woman with mad skills, she might be just the right fit.
    Does she do CIM? OR CBJ?

  12. #13004
    Head's up boys: just got the timewasting runaround bullshit from a Chloe Starr that culminated in a screening call where she asked for a deposit. I told her no, b / c I've been scammed before, and the girl straight up hung up on my ass.

    Dodged a bullet.

    Figured you guys would appreciate the info.

    816-XXX-6208.

    chloetheestarr@proton.me

    https://twitter.com/misschloejstarr

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...es/3209062.htm

  13. #13003
    Quote Originally Posted by ErdRick  [View Original Post]
    I use Google Voice, sets you up with a separate number that they can't trace to you. Lot of guys here should consider doing the same.
    Many hobbyists do use GV that way. A burner phone, with no connections to any personally identifiable info, is another step up in safety. This from a former vice cop on a a Reddit forum. He equated it to cash only, no deposits up front, etc.

  14. #13002
    [3rd Party Escort Ad deleted by Admin]

  15. #13001

    Destiny = amazing

    Been seeing Destiny (formerly of the Vixens) on the regular for a while now, and the experience keeps getting better. She's lost maybe 12-15 lbs since last year and it shows, but that ass is still a work of art. Her pics and snaps are accurate, and her ads are the truth. She really is that hot, and she is as sweet as can be. If you're looking for a gorgeous, flirty, and highly sexual AA woman with mad skills, she might be just the right fit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape