Thread: Massage with HE
+
Add Report
Results 2,131 to 2,145 of 7529
-
10-03-23 20:21 #5399Regular Member

Posts: 16Vegas recommendations?
Howzit!?
Just booked trip to LV in January for work. Anyone have any good recommendations or spots. Never played in LV before. PM is ok. Appreciate any info guys.
I'm working through the Vegas threads now.
-
10-02-23 18:05 #5398Senior Member

Posts: 223Thai Tanned CoCo
She is reviewed here and TER. I keep her on my rotation whenever she's in town. No FS at least with me. Her pics are more up to date.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079431.html
As always be kind to the ladies. If not the next monger will feel the wrath.
-Kratos.
-
10-02-23 17:50 #5397Senior Member

Posts: 1403Thanks for the report (info). Need to check her out soon.
Originally Posted by NevaEnuf
[View Original Post]
-
10-02-23 17:31 #5396Senior Member

Posts: 278Good experience
SALLY 's menu for me. YMMV.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
Walk on back Thai style, a good pop, she apologized, asked if I was OK in a soft sexy voice.
A slow strong back rub with elbows then the oil lather up. NURU on the back then NURU on the front. Body sliding every which way.
My turn to NURU on her back where I got to play with her bubble ass. My favorite. Then NURU on her front. Small boobies and nips.
We agreed, no FS. BJ.
Her legs closed p2 p, she grabbed Woody with her hands for a HJ finish, the next best thing. Lot's of oil, shower and left.
Very nice fun happy girl. Soft voice, cute laugh. Respect. No complaints. FME.
-
10-02-23 15:03 #5395Senior Member

Posts: 1031Jenni
Confirmed that is her. But she's hit or miss if she responds.
Originally Posted by MrNua
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 21:13 #5394Senior Member

Posts: 1403Okay got it. Thanks.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 20:36 #5393Senior Member

Posts: 223Sally
Yes. Fully naked & tipped at end for BJ.
Originally Posted by Shima44
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 19:33 #5392Senior Member

Posts: 223Sally
Didn't see or hear any othe girls. Not a shop but a makeshift studio in to massage room. Non of the other doors had any indications of additional spas..address is on her ad..it's above a bunch of restaurants..
Originally Posted by BigGulp
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 19:11 #5391Senior Member

Posts: 978Which shop and are there other girls?
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 18:04 #5390Senior Member

Posts: 1403B 2 B still 200?. Did you tip or just gave 200?. Her B 2 B naked kept her bottom on took off top?.
Originally Posted by KratosGow
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 17:47 #5389Senior Member

Posts: 223Sally
Saw this one the other day based off a friend's referral.
Will add her to my ATF list. No FS but came close with the p2 p.
Only thing I didn't like was the establishment. Looked like something out of a scary movie.
As always treat them with kindness.
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23079561.html
-
09-30-23 15:09 #5388Senior Member

Posts: 109Jenni Ad
https://honolulu.bedpage.com/Therape.../23073217.html
I believe this is her ad.
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-23 14:55 #5387Senior Member

Posts: 339Jenni contact?
I don't see a post from her. Can share contact? DM is fine. Mahalo!
Originally Posted by ShootsBrah
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 22:13 #5386Senior Member

Posts: 341Jenni
Saw Jenni this week. Currently at CS. Last time I saw her was at dynasty.
Easy to set appointment up. Showered and laid on massage table. I definitely was not there for a massage as I have not partaken in FS with her ever in the years I have known her. First time I saw her was at CC and after a decent HE, I asked for more and she replied next time. Well fast forward YEARS later, this was my next time for some FS. Very tiny spinner body, Bush, and small boobies, she did wear kind of a lot of makeup but didn't bother me. Everything all covered from CBJ and CFS. She definitely looks like she's been taking some poundings by some of why'all, but she still felt tight to me which was good. She's not at all talkative, at least the times I've seen her, but attitude was good. Never felt rushed but did not stay a full hour, maybe more like 50 minutes in and out the door.
Just wanted to finally say I had FS with her, I would probably repeat again as she never once discussed tip or anything at all, which I felt like would have been turn off she did. Left two bills and went about the rest of the day with a smile. Will definitely add her to the rotation. Once I have a rotation haha. Been wanting to get back into the AMP scene, but it seems like so many different ones nowadays. Lmk what why'all recommend in this day and age haha.
-
09-24-23 18:16 #5385Senior Member

Posts: 1446Description of Payment
Thank you for clarifying. Will be more careful in the future. Mahalo.
Originally Posted by Kumuman
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




