Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 731
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #431
    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just back from a visit with K and did the most insane thing with her. I was at a strip club before my visit and was horny as hell. Had a few beers and gave K call to see if I could stop by for a visit. On arrival she did her usual rant about cats, then she got to the reason for my visit. She offered a wet BBBJ and got me raging hard. Then she said I could fuck her any way I wanted and I could take as long as I wanted. After getting harder than a railroad spike she wanted to get fucked. She offered a condom but said I could go bare if I wanted. I'm thinking she prefers it bare, so that's how I went. Fucked her for almost five minutes and had the wicked urge to piss. So I slowed down on my strokes and buried my cock as deep as it would go in her pussy, then held still and took the longest piss deep inside her. She told me she could feel the heat filling her pussy and it was gushing out her pussy lips. Then I fucked her until I blew my load. She loved it. Left 80 on her dresser and she never said a thing.
    Dude, that is the craziest shit that I ever heard. Bravo! I never did that or even seen it in a porn flick. I'm surprised she didn't say anything about wetting her sheets.

  2. #430
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I fell for her sob story and gave her the double rate. I felt bad for her. So shoot me. When she first mentioned wanting more money, she told me that she thought I had given her $150 the last time she saw me. The last time was more than a year ago, but I know that I only gave her $100 because that's what I've been giving her for at least the last 5 years.

    But I'm still waiting to hear if she asked anyone else for more than her customary $100. Anyone willing to admit that she tried to shake them down for more money like she did with me. I can't be the only one that she's pulled this on.
    100 is the most I give. I normally give her 80. But every meeting she keeps saying the same thing how she's having money problems and I have repeat that I give her 100 every time. The last time I visited, I mention that I'm giving her 100 before she opens her mouth. But again, she says that it would be great if I can give more and said I have 100. Don't take it personally. A lot of guys just give her far less or nothing at all. She's not doing anything with that extra money as you can tell. Her house and everything around it is the same since the first day I saw her.

  3. #429

    Crazy thing with K

    Just back from a visit with K and did the most insane thing with her. I was at a strip club before my visit and was horny as hell. Had a few beers and gave K call to see if I could stop by for a visit. On arrival she did her usual rant about cats, then she got to the reason for my visit. She offered a wet BBBJ and got me raging hard. Then she said I could fuck her any way I wanted and I could take as long as I wanted. After getting harder than a railroad spike she wanted to get fucked. She offered a condom but said I could go bare if I wanted. I'm thinking she prefers it bare, so that's how I went. Fucked her for almost five minutes and had the wicked urge to piss. So I slowed down on my strokes and buried my cock as deep as it would go in her pussy, then held still and took the longest piss deep inside her. She told me she could feel the heat filling her pussy and it was gushing out her pussy lips. Then I fucked her until I blew my load. She loved it. Left 80 on her dresser and she never said a thing.

  4. #428

    Upgrades!

    And no, not her tits again. Just swung by for a quickie and roofers were working away while I also hammering away. She also had just gotten naxos from mattress shopping!

    New one arrives Oct 15 for anyone who wants to try and be the first of who knows how many!

    Maybe she was unchanging some for these needed upgrades. I paid the usual hundo.

  5. #427

    Special K Rates

    I fell for her sob story and gave her the double rate. I felt bad for her. So shoot me. When she first mentioned wanting more money, she told me that she thought I had given her $150 the last time she saw me. The last time was more than a year ago, but I know that I only gave her $100 because that's what I've been giving her for at least the last 5 years.

    But I'm still waiting to hear if she asked anyone else for more than her customary $100. Anyone willing to admit that she tried to shake them down for more money like she did with me. I can't be the only one that she's pulled this on.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    The rates keep you coming. Just like all of us. Now that I'm somewhat in that area every week, I'm going there more often. Same rate as picking up a SW. But incall, no time limit, sex is great and it's safe.

  6. #426
    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    I've been at 50 with her for a decade or more. Sometimes I give her 60 if I only have 20's. I couldn't imagine giving more. Lately I've found I buy those red mamba pills at the porn store in Fitchburg. Swallow it. Drink water. Get to her house. She gets dresses up. Then starts BBBJ. I'd say 10 minutes in she hits her stride and it feels good. I start sniffing rush. Eventually I cum. Feels amazing. Post clarity nut sets in something fierce and I get dressed and run out feeling disgusted by her, the gross house and thoughts of me doing it with a retard. But then a month later I go back and do it all again.
    The rates keep you coming. Just like all of us. Now that I'm somewhat in that area every week, I'm going there more often. Same rate as picking up a SW. But incall, no time limit, sex is great and it's safe.

  7. #425

    You'll be fine

    Quote Originally Posted by BigTitties  [View Original Post]
    I've been at 50 with her for a decade or more. Sometimes I give her 60 if I only have 20's. I couldn't imagine giving more. Lately I've found I buy those red mamba pills at the porn store in Fitchburg. Swallow it. Drink water. Get to her house. She gets dresses up. Then starts BBBJ. I'd say 10 minutes in she hits her stride and it feels good. I start sniffing rush. Eventually I cum. Feels amazing. Post clarity nut sets in something fierce and I get dressed and run out feeling disgusted by her, the gross house and thoughts of me doing it with a retard. But then a month later I go back and do it all again.
    These are the dues for membership into the K Club. You'll come back. You'll be fine. Until. You won't.

  8. #424

    $$$

    I've been at 50 with her for a decade or more. Sometimes I give her 60 if I only have 20's. I couldn't imagine giving more. Lately I've found I buy those red mamba pills at the porn store in Fitchburg. Swallow it. Drink water. Get to her house. She gets dresses up. Then starts BBBJ. I'd say 10 minutes in she hits her stride and it feels good. I start sniffing rush. Eventually I cum. Feels amazing. Post clarity nut sets in something fierce and I get dressed and run out feeling disgusted by her, the gross house and thoughts of me doing it with a retard. But then a month later I go back and do it all again.

  9. #423

    Facial

    https://biguz.net/watch.php?id=10409...rom-leominster

    I remembered this video and unfortunately it got deleted. Someone was generous enough to have recently uploaded it again. No sound, just some funny music.

  10. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort

    I remembered this video way back and this is probably several years ago. This is when K's tits looked nice. I believe it was still enhanced during this video. But, looked a lot better than it does today.
    I like the light in the hallway which magically comes on and goes off.

  11. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    Her asks can I cum in you. LOL her response is kinda hilarious I would like it if you didn't but if you want to that's OK. I don't think I can get pregnant at this point of the month. WTF heh.
    Didn't even noticed that. Pretty stupid question to ask, if he can cum in her and if he did, will you get pregnant. Common sense. Sometimes, you have to scratch your head on some of the things people say.

  12. #420

    Storm

    Let's hope our Leominster lovey K didn't get flooded out. That would be a terrible thing for us Mongers.

  13. #419

    Conversation around the 8 min mark

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort

    I remembered this video way back and this is probably several years ago. This is when K's tits looked nice. I believe it was still enhanced during this video. But, looked a lot better than it does today.
    Her asks can I cum in you. LOL her response is kinda hilarious I would like it if you didn't but if you want to that's OK. I don't think I can get pregnant at this point of the month. WTF heh.

  14. #418

    The old K

    https://xxxbunker.com/sex_with_a_weird_escort

    I remembered this video way back and this is probably several years ago. This is when K's tits looked nice. I believe it was still enhanced during this video. But, looked a lot better than it does today.

  15. #417
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Welllllllll. I finally did it. I met K after 6 at her place. We chatted on the phone and planned to meet at 6:30. I get there and she is as what most of you guys have described. Her place is shabby but I've seen 100 times worse. The smell of cat piss was wafting throughout her kitchen and damn all to hell, the smell had a kick. But, I digress.

    Getting down to biz, her BBJ is less to be desired but boy, I had to ease my sausage in her pussy. She was tight!. Anal with her was good but her moans, Jesus!. People within a 10 mile radius could hear this broad!. I could have gone another round with her but, I was spent on the 1st shot and I was pretty satisfied.

    After we were done, I took quick notice that she repeats herself. ALOT!. She asked me several times did I want her fan on or off, where I parked and kept repeating the same sex story over and over again. She also got a nasty text from a monger that set her off. Her bed?. Fuck man. That bed has seen more dents than a NASCAR crash!.

    Will I repeat?. If I'm in the Leominster area, I likely would. If you guys want to see her, she does make it a point to make an appointment. Her boobs are bizzare, considering her petite size but hey, to each thier own.

    MeatMan


    Observations

    K is pretty nice regarding her personality but it's obvious this woman has Aspergers syndrome. Again, she kept repeating the same thing over and over. Giving me the best pleasure, asking me if I wanted the light off, where I parked but, I kept my patience. She also mentioned that she has some guy living in her garage to offset her bills. I upped and left after the session was done and gave her my goodbyes. Walking through Leominster, fI also saw quite a few black women. One in an all-black track suit with firm tits, another black woman, in a car flirted with me as I was crossing the stree and said: " I wasn't gonna hit you". Leominster doesn't have a. SW scene but, the remnants are there.

    P.S. K' prices are from the $60-80 range. Those words, her mouth so, keep that in mind when visiting her.
    Welcome to the club my man!

    Yes, she does have asbergers. High functioning though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape