Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 364 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 264 314 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 414 464 864 1364 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 27795
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22350

    Mr Number app

    So, some provider put up an alert calling out this 'Mr Number' app that these hookers use for screening. I was curious to see so I downloaded and signed up for the free 3 day trial (will cancel before it charges me of course). None of my main lines came up with anything but one of my troll / test numbers did show multiple 'alerts'comments' indicating inquiries for bb, LOL. At least it's good to know my main ones are clear LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0544.jpg‎  

  2. #22349
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    DDF!? Since when?
    She was coherent, seemed healthy, and I didn't notice any indicators of drug use other than tobacco.

  3. #22348

    Same

    Quote Originally Posted by MrShiz  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a while back. No issues. No prior discussion and no upcharge, just a quick cip which she clearly loves. A bit heavy on the makeup, but totally worth checking off the list.
    Yeah, I have also seen her on several occasions and never had any issues. My condolences to anyone who has been effected by her, but I still think she's worth the shot. As Mr Shiz said, she loves getting filled.

  4. #22347
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstMod  [View Original Post]
    When I saw her, she 600 extra for it.
    That's a hard no.

  5. #22346
    Seen her many times. Never a clue that BBFS was an option. Great BBJ though.

  6. #22345

    Sweet babydoll

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    She's also got a rob report in her review section titled something stick fingers.
    I saw her a while back. No issues. No prior discussion and no upcharge, just a quick cip which she clearly loves. A bit heavy on the makeup, but totally worth checking off the list.

  7. #22344

    Astro

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Astrogirl Poison? Was gone for a bit and came back with a new number. She just disappeared after that. Would've liked to shoot a rope in her.
    I've had her couple times in the past. Never opened / offered that BBFS door. Just BBBJ. Nothing really special and average attractiveness. Best part of the encounter was a nice, private incall since she lived alone right on the age so I could cross the street and get some nice Thai food or pho afterward.

  8. #22343
    Quote Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk  [View Original Post]
    She might've been mentioned, but I think it's been awhile. I saw this provider recently. Overall it was meh.

    Positives: young, nice body, fairly attractive face, very good BBBJ, seems nice, sane and DDF. I think she looks a little better in person. She's wearing too much make-up in her pix. Reasonable prices, though not cheap. Belongs here.

    Negatives: Listless and indifferent during intercourse. No DFK and doesn't seem to like kissing at all.

    I'm neutral in terms of recommending her. I like that she's young, fairly pretty, and seems nice, but since she's so apathetic I doubt I'll see her again.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/feder...o/037386046648
    DDF!? Since when?

  9. #22342

  10. #22341

    Anyone know menu of this one her face hidden so am assuming it's not all that


  11. #22340

  12. #22339
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    What happened to the college age girl in the you District with the fucked up arm?
    Astrogirl Poison? Was gone for a bit and came back with a new number. She just disappeared after that. Would've liked to shoot a rope in her.

  13. #22338
    She has a 120 special today. If that's for HH, it's a hell of a deal. Any downside with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    Dezeray is a really cool bbw cumdump. She will gag on your cock. Loves cock of all sizes.

    I have filled her up many times. No upcharge.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?587099-KikiCheexks

  14. #22337

    Seen her

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I like her little booty, would love to play pick my fav hole with her, and get intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...2/722655765574
    When I saw her, she 600 extra for it.

  15. #22336

    YMMV game with expiry dates LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Pnwarch  [View Original Post]
    None for me either after offering generous tip. So mostly likely she has stopped. Won't try for 500 again.
    Sometimes these providers with huge YMMV game seem to either limit the menu after for all sorts of reason, but it sounds like she stopped after the prior report or maybe a bunch of them also trainwrecked her so she got annoyed and took back that menu.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape