Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 736 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7702

    Not even

    Maximum $20.

    Quote Originally Posted by PriceIsRight39  [View Original Post]
    If you were in Columbia you could fuc that for $100.

  2. #7701
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotoba148  [View Original Post]
    Usually stick to the AAMPs but wanted to treat myself to one of the Colombians and toftt. It was a big letdown. Had a pretty bad encounter with Anne, probably a good 20-30 lbs heavier, really bad baby damage, poor attitude, and phone / clock watcher. Overall, I would stay away from her and by proxy her other Colombians- although looks like she is only in town a few more days.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-with-a-goddes!%26%23128293%3 B-IC-OC-4243943297%26%23128536%3 B-%26%23128069%3 B-DUO-WITH-LUCIANA.

    Has anyone had a good experience with some of the Latina agencies / providers? Did I just draw the bad horse?
    They are so so. 5's without the filters. I assume she's likely a bit chubby looking at the way she sticks her booty out. If you were in Columbia you could fuc that for $100. In Spain a local college chick you see at the beach can be had for 200. Just get a ticket and go. Vecenitas. Es is a website I used one Barcelona. Hot girls GFE 150 euro / hour. They have um from South America. You do have to get over there. LOL. I had one of these in PdX from Uruguay. She was nice and a good lay but rougher than pics. She was nice and I speak Spanish so she even showed me pics of her son. For 400 I'd bust a nut on these. The reviews will be all flowery and mostly not honest. Men are weak theses days. So take my advice and you have A 50/50 chance of a good lay.

  3. #7700

    Juiccy

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?410019-JUICYYBARB

    Pics don't match, no review since 2019 but the pics with the car give off a "I can be fun" vibe IMO. Says by text and the ad she is all safety. If I do meet I will report. Any comments appreciated.

  4. #7699

    Anna bait / switch

    Someone has posted about Anna previously and I knew from agency experience that it's usually a switch but the girl is still decent. Only once in the last couple have been the actual girl. The Brazilian agencies were annoying me as of late so I wanted something different.

    Was supposed to see Anna - https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/4984702.htm / 2678020605.

    Booker sends me a picture and it's of a completely different girl. I remind them that I wanted to see Anna and sends a picture of Anna (or at least from the ad). Schedule an hour at $500 and I bring extra because I know everything is an upgrade. Get to the hotel, definitely not the girl but very, very pretty. Says her name is Mia and there is a Mia touring on Eros (https://www.eros.com/michigan/files/6765968.htm) but it's not the girl.

    It's a very slim and tiny girl from Ukraine with blonde hair and tiny boobs (okay with that). Very shy at the beginning but begins to open up once we get to it. I'd say not-GFE unless you pay for additional upgrades (BBBJ and CIM). Did some P2 P and she hopped on for CFS. She seem to really like that and came fairly quickly. She hopped off and finished me in her mouth. Not much DT as she has a gag reflex. Overall she was nice, pretty and young (in college). She's here until next week then heads home to Ukraine.

  5. #7698

    Colombians

    Usually stick to the AAMPs but wanted to treat myself to one of the Colombians and toftt. It was a big letdown. Had a pretty bad encounter with Anne, probably a good 20-30 lbs heavier, really bad baby damage, poor attitude, and phone / clock watcher. Overall, I would stay away from her and by proxy her other Colombians- although looks like she is only in town a few more days.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-with-a-goddes!%26%23128293%3 B-IC-OC-4243943297%26%23128536%3 B-%26%23128069%3 B-DUO-WITH-LUCIANA.

    Has anyone had a good experience with some of the Latina agencies / providers? Did I just draw the bad horse?

  6. #7697
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Not at 5 $ and definitely not without knowing what her menu is like. Let the tech boys spend their money on these GPS girls.
    Lolz. Well I do work at a tech company so guess I'm in that bucket. Saw her out of curiosity and just because none of my atf girls were available or no response.

    Decent looks. Nice ass of course. Has a college- stripper look and dressed like one as well. Incall small and tight shitty apt and shares with another roommate. Was friendly but not chatty and admitted she had to take a few shots of cheap whiskey to shake off the nerves. Was mostly preoccupied with playing Metallica on her laptop to set the mood I guess. I had to initiate most things but she responded well. Lfk (hardly any tongue), nice but short lived BBBJ, and she wanted to go straight to doggy but I coaxed her into a few more positions before that since that's my usual finisher. Finished in 30 min exactly and since she didn't seem to chatty, I figured I'd head out without asking for msog.

    I definitely would not repeat unless Hhr is offered at 300 or so. Not worth the 5 imo as service was not on par.

  7. #7696
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 180

    2 Girl

    Looking for girl on girl action, young spinners preferred. Please PM me details.

  8. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Not at 5 $ and definitely not without knowing what her menu is like. Let the tech boys spend their money on these GPS girls.
    I would never see any provider first without seeing there face. I don't care if she had the body of a playboy model (which this girl doesn't just using that as an example) I still wouldn't find her attractive. Face is everything.

  9. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Far far far bigger than what she's showing. I normally don't walk but with her I bolted away.
    You can definitely tell she is huge if you pay attention to the details by looking at the size of her legs. You can also tell she is hiding her gut with that lingerie piece. She also has serious serious stretch marks all over her body. Notice how her tits are like floppy pan cakes. You can see that that her lingerie piece is very tight even in the first picture and how much fat is on her arms. The fat in all of the photos is popping over the lingerie indicating she is just very fat.

    Here is a case study in a pro catfish: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...e/655770126246 this ad is actually a poor catfish ad compared to how good she normally does the angles. Catfish girls are masters of angles so take note. This girl is absolutely MASSIVE in real life according to people who have been stupid enough to agree to meet up with her LOL. I have always admired this girl for how much effort she puts into the angle game to make her appear just fat and not 600 pounds like she is.

  10. #7693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 163

    Jadaxoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I mean her face is hidden is she good or she hidding samn.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128158%3B
    Far far far bigger than what she's showing. I normally don't walk but with her I bolted away.

  11. #7692

    Anyone know her

    I mean her face is hidden is she good or she hidding samn.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128158%3B

  12. #7691

    Daphne Love Info?

    Was curious if anyone had any info on Daphne Love https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?139191-Daphne-Love.

    Most reviews say she is FBSM, but some also say BBBJ and CFS. I hate these fuckers on TNA that don't post any pertinent information. ANyone have any recent info? If she's RBGFE, I'm so in. Has a VIP price, but it's only $250. Her Do's and Don'ts are a little confusing as well.

    Thanks in advance!

  13. #7690

    Menu game

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Not at 5 $ and definitely not without knowing what her menu is like. Let the tech boys spend their money on these GPS girls.
    No face game so its 50/50, and GFE or pse also a mystery before chipping 5 bens; while potential is there, but the chicks are not dumb to lowball themselves esp since majority seem lazy nowadays on top of inflation; they want the most out of peeps paychecks but give back less. Body looks ok, but who knows how long that is LOL.

  14. #7689
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    NinaBubbles looks sexy. She is new.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592376-NinaBubbles
    Not at 5 $ and definitely not without knowing what her menu is like. Let the tech boys spend their money on these GPS girls.

  15. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    NinaBubbles looks sexy. She is new.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592376-NinaBubbles
    She has potential.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape