The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 736 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 11026
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7696
    This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.


    Posts: 179

    2 Girl

    Looking for girl on girl action, young spinners preferred. Please PM me details.

  2. #7695
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Not at 5 $ and definitely not without knowing what her menu is like. Let the tech boys spend their money on these GPS girls.
    I would never see any provider first without seeing there face. I don't care if she had the body of a playboy model (which this girl doesn't just using that as an example) I still wouldn't find her attractive. Face is everything.

  3. #7694
    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    Far far far bigger than what she's showing. I normally don't walk but with her I bolted away.
    You can definitely tell she is huge if you pay attention to the details by looking at the size of her legs. You can also tell she is hiding her gut with that lingerie piece. She also has serious serious stretch marks all over her body. Notice how her tits are like floppy pan cakes. You can see that that her lingerie piece is very tight even in the first picture and how much fat is on her arms. The fat in all of the photos is popping over the lingerie indicating she is just very fat.

    Here is a case study in a pro catfish: https://skipthegames.com/posts/lynwo...e/655770126246 this ad is actually a poor catfish ad compared to how good she normally does the angles. Catfish girls are masters of angles so take note. This girl is absolutely MASSIVE in real life according to people who have been stupid enough to agree to meet up with her LOL. I have always admired this girl for how much effort she puts into the angle game to make her appear just fat and not 600 pounds like she is.

  4. #7693
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    Jadaxoxo

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    I mean her face is hidden is she good or she hidding samn.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128158%3B
    Far far far bigger than what she's showing. I normally don't walk but with her I bolted away.

  5. #7692

    Anyone know her

    I mean her face is hidden is she good or she hidding samn.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128158%3B

  6. #7691

    Daphne Love Info?

    Was curious if anyone had any info on Daphne Love https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?139191-Daphne-Love.

    Most reviews say she is FBSM, but some also say BBBJ and CFS. I hate these fuckers on TNA that don't post any pertinent information. ANyone have any recent info? If she's RBGFE, I'm so in. Has a VIP price, but it's only $250. Her Do's and Don'ts are a little confusing as well.

    Thanks in advance!

  7. #7690

    Menu game

    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Not at 5 $ and definitely not without knowing what her menu is like. Let the tech boys spend their money on these GPS girls.
    No face game so its 50/50, and GFE or pse also a mystery before chipping 5 bens; while potential is there, but the chicks are not dumb to lowball themselves esp since majority seem lazy nowadays on top of inflation; they want the most out of peeps paychecks but give back less. Body looks ok, but who knows how long that is LOL.

  8. #7689
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    NinaBubbles looks sexy. She is new.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592376-NinaBubbles
    Not at 5 $ and definitely not without knowing what her menu is like. Let the tech boys spend their money on these GPS girls.

  9. #7688
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    NinaBubbles looks sexy. She is new.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592376-NinaBubbles
    She has potential.

  10. #7687

    Ninabubbles

    NinaBubbles looks sexy. She is new.

    Has anyone seen her?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?592376-NinaBubbles

  11. #7686
    Quote Originally Posted by MrAugust  [View Original Post]
    Dear potential kind of tag team partner.

    I hope this reply finds you well.

    You find a girl you want to sloppy seconds with. I'll go and get 2 loads in. Then I tag you in. You can even watch if you don't want to sit in the bathroom for 2 hours. But that'll be extra. Eye contact is strictly prohibited.

    Do you accept these terms? What say you, cuck?
    I am not the OP you were responding to, but I'd be down for something like this. PM if you want.

  12. #7685

    I can help you

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    That is so hot. I love it when my tiny dick does nothing for her.

    That is why I love cuck sessions and sloppy seconds. Fucking a woman after she has had her pussy stretched open and filled. Knowing there is no way I could satisfy her. So hot.
    Dear potential kind of tag team partner.

    I hope this reply finds you well.

    You find a girl you want to sloppy seconds with. I'll go and get 2 loads in. Then I tag you in. You can even watch if you don't want to sit in the bathroom for 2 hours. But that'll be extra. Eye contact is strictly prohibited.

    Do you accept these terms? What say you, cuck?
    Last edited by MrAugust; 09-20-23 at 18:23. Reason: spacing

  13. #7684

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyFuk  [View Original Post]
    That is so hot. I love it when my tiny dick does nothing for her.

    That is why I love cuck sessions and sloppy seconds. Fucking a woman after she has had her pussy stretched open and filled. Knowing there is no way I could satisfy her. So hot.
    Lolololol,

    To each their own, I guess! 😂.

  14. #7683
    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    How much are you looking to spend? I ask because prices here are on the high side.
    I ended up going with a k-agency. Got what I was looking for. Dfk, msog, BBBJCIM. A little on the pricey side but it was a once in a while treat for me.

  15. #7682
    Quote Originally Posted by BigOldTed  [View Original Post]
    Tesscole is a tiny little spinner but she is mega disinterested and didn't seem to be having fun at all. I'm pretty sure she was watching TV the whole time. I'll pass on repeating.
    That is so hot. I love it when my tiny dick does nothing for her.

    That is why I love cuck sessions and sloppy seconds. Fucking a woman after she has had her pussy stretched open and filled. Knowing there is no way I could satisfy her. So hot.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape