Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 758
-
08-05-23 03:55 #518Regular Member

Posts: 30Soccermon
FACT I saw the cop hand her money. After the guy got arrested.
FACT. New pimp got $3,000 from a long time client to bail her out of jail she was not in custody.
FACT. I'm not an ex. Or anything like that. Everything I said was 100% truth. I'm not a liar either.
FACT she's drugged clients and robbed them on more than 1 occasion.
People are at risk of bad things happening when dealing with her. I'm trying to warn them.
-
08-01-23 21:30 #517Senior Member

Posts: 25MsTrouble aka MilfTroublex2 aka TroubleinRC
MsTrouble aka MilfTroublex2 aka TroubleinRC.
https://tryst.link/escort/mstrouble
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ga/TroubleinRC
Just had a CFS incall experience with this provider in a safe neighborhood in RC. Donation rates are 180/ hhr or 300/ hr. The pictures are 100% accurate, text communication was prompt and required a light screening. Menu is CFS, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, HJ, 69. No GFE / Greek. She is very hygienic and requires the same. Offers a running shower at arrival. The experience was non-rushed and personal and her rates are very reasonable when you factor in the clean safe environment and non-strung out provider.
I booked hhr and ended up staying right under 60 min, never rushed. (Don't worry if she talks your ear off before services because she won't rush you out) I upped my planned tip from 20 to 60 because of the length of time spent, so 240 all in. She greeted me at the door and lead me in, ran a quick shower for me, we had casual conversation for awhile as she teased jr, wearing only her red thong. The real fun began with BBBJ then CFS. First did k9 over the side of the bed, k9 on the bed, prone bone (that asshole looked tasty and I wish she did Greek), then cowgirl, rev cowgirl and doggie again. Unfortunately for me, the meds had me struggling to pop but she didn't hurry me. Finally took off the bag and busted on her lower back while playing with those nice ass cheeks. The best part? The song "Stacy's Mom" came on right when I was finishing. It was perfectly fitting for this late afternoon Milfy experience.
As far as the enthusiasm goes, she is present and sexily enjoying herself but it was not a PSE level of enthusiasm. The BBBJ was very good though.
Her tan all over skin is very nice, the body is in great shape for 40's and doesn't look like it's ever been put through pregnancy. I love huge ass and tits but hers are just enough to have fun with.
Don't mistake this report as an advert. The negatives would be: you're not looking for the Caucasian MILF type, her availability isn't great, menu isn't fully open.
Have fun with the intel, I wish there was more of this consistency. I don't usually repeat because when I play I prefer variety but I wouldn't hesitate to book this one again.
-
07-31-23 02:34 #516Regular Member

Posts: 30[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person is or was collaborating with Law Enforcement officials, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.
The fact I'll just come out and say it: From my long history running this forum, the vast majority of these accusations are authored by ex-boyfriends, ex-clients, competitors, and other individuals with a grudge who post the accusations solely to disparage their "target".
But nevertheless, let's follow the logic:
1. How exactly do you know that the individual is cooperating with LE? From my perspective, the only way I can imagine that you would know this would be if you were "in the room" at the time, which makes you either LE or an imformant yourself.
2. From experience, many of these accusations are substantiated solely by the author having witnessed the individual talking to cops on the street, which is not in and of itself sufficient evidence of anything. If you're claiming that as the source of your accusation, then every person who has been given a traffic ticket is also cooperating with LE. It just doesn't wash.
3. Nevertheless, let's assume that the individual you mentioned is in fact "working with LE". OK, so what? What exactly are they going to tell them? That they fucked some guy for money? I've never heard of any individual being prosecuted for engaging in commercial sex based on the testimony of a street prostitute. It just doesn't make any sense. Can you imagine the scene in the courtroom where a jury is listening to some street prostitute on a witness stand pointing at some average Joe and claiming "He paid me for sex!". It's just laughable.
Like I said, so what?
The bottom line: Don't waste my time posting this sort of stupidity in my forum.
Thanks!
-
07-30-23 21:16 #515Regular Member

Posts: 30Soccermom
Sure why not I am down for that.
Originally Posted by AngelPena
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 16:16 #514Senior Member

Posts: 149Soccermom
Anyone want to DP her.
Originally Posted by DavesFv
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 09:53 #513Regular Member

Posts: 30Soccermom
She's in temecula right now.
-
07-28-23 23:47 #512Regular Member

Posts: 7Can you dm the number?
Originally Posted by AlhambraBoy5
[View Original Post]
Also what are the rates?
TY.
-
07-27-23 19:11 #511Senior Member

Posts: 95Deep Throat Mo
Go see Mo. Great deep throat experience. She can really go deep trust me! Tell her you saw it on this forum. 323-320-+WGJ.
-
07-21-23 12:07 #510Regular Member

Posts: 19Anybody ever seen this chic curvy Monroe out of Victorville. She has reviews on LC and posts everyday. Vids look great. I texted her and she said her BBBJ is 100.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/146057795
-
07-19-23 21:44 #509Regular Member

Posts: 30It is a normal scam. They just a rip off. I don't see anyone anymore mostly out f fear of being ripped off or even worse getting busted seems to be a lot of that happening these days.
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
Be careful and trust your gut if it doesn't feel right probably isn't.
-
07-06-23 11:36 #508Senior Member

Posts: 50Private Delights is no better in the IE example posts with zero or few reviews. I got had in a swoop in Temecula, 7/21. First time in 50 years of playtime.
Originally Posted by IAmTheQ
[View Original Post]
They corral 30 to 40 J's at a time. Felt sorry for the married fellows and the ones who may loose their job. As an old white guy it was a 4 k spanking.
I graduated from john school so proud of my diploma. I prefer, Brasil & Colombia hands down.
-
07-06-23 05:50 #507Senior Member

Posts: 45So what happened in the end. Any charges pressed? Charges dismissed? Nothing agreed to right?
Originally Posted by JdExperience
[View Original Post]
-
07-03-23 14:02 #506Senior Member

Posts: 77Is it Normal?
After taking a break for awhile I've been cruising down the LC pages lately and I am coming across all of these providers that want a deposit to confirm seeing them. Is this the new norm, or is something not right with them??
-
07-02-23 14:54 #505Senior Member

Posts: 1657You're joking right?
Like I said. You're joking right?
Originally Posted by FredMan2
[View Original Post]
-
07-02-23 01:18 #504Senior Member

Posts: 41I'm not entirely sure what your "Chola" criteria is, but here are a few milfy "cholas," who are GFE with great personalities (Unfortunately, as we all know to well, younger providers usually have s**t for brains). Anyway, it's better to stick with 25 mature LADIES, at least that's what I do.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox22
[View Original Post]
1. https://callescort.org/909-933-0210.
2. https://callescort.org/909-685-1446.
3. https://callescort.org/951-297-2137.
4. https://callescort.org/714-395-7647.
5. https://callescort.org/951-409-0480.
Those are some good places to start. Not the best looking bunch, but, you did say you were looking for cholas, LOL!










Reply With Quote




