Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 16 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #533

    Elizabeth. Murrieta

    Elizabeth in Murrieta. Anyone try her yet?

    Older but "as many pops in your time" has me intrigued.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/156596685

    Screenshot in case ad goes down.[blue]The screenshot was deleted because the telephone number is not edited. Moderator12[blue]

  2. #532

    Chrissy

    Has anyone seen this one, by any chance? I've been wanting to see her, but she works out of Victorville, which would be quite a drive and I don't want to make the trip if it's not going to be worthwhile. She seems fairly new and no reviews yet.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/155989214

  3. #531

    Forgot to include link

    Quote Originally Posted by Undftdaddctn  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing this chick on PD. 4 for a qv. Anyone tried there luck with are her?

    She has only 9 reviews.

    Also is there any specifics I should look for?
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ide/duchesse91

  4. #530

    Duchesse

    Been seeing this chick on PD. 4 for a qv. Anyone tried there luck with are her?

    She has only 9 reviews.

    Also is there any specifics I should look for?

  5. #529

    Snow bunny

    Has anyone seen her? Seems kinda scammy and not sure if that review is there to throw us off. Her rates are insanely low too.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...102/9514391791

  6. #528
    Quote Originally Posted by MacFlurry23  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...pire/154342458

    Decided to bite on this last week, was a last minute, same day, "why not?" decision. $0. 8 and I got what I expected for that price. I reached out and got a quick reply. Hotel room wasn't filthy, but didn't have AC. She didn't speak English so I didn't get a name. CBJ was pretty tooth-why but I blame my size. She seemed to enjoy it (was plenty vocal) but I think I saw some tumbleweed rolling around the room. Overall, not terrible but it wouldn't been perfectly decent if the room had decent AC. Helps that she was completely friendly, even with the language barrier.

    If you want a meh looking mature with a big ass, I'd say go for it. I didn't ask about BBFS, but I have no doubt she'd be up for it.
    I can't stand a woman with fat feet let alone fat.

  7. #527

    Cheap mature

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...pire/154342458

    Decided to bite on this last week, was a last minute, same day, "why not?" decision. $0. 8 and I got what I expected for that price. I reached out and got a quick reply. Hotel room wasn't filthy, but didn't have AC. She didn't speak English so I didn't get a name. CBJ was pretty tooth-why but I blame my size. She seemed to enjoy it (was plenty vocal) but I think I saw some tumbleweed rolling around the room. Overall, not terrible but it wouldn't been perfectly decent if the room had decent AC. Helps that she was completely friendly, even with the language barrier.

    If you want a meh looking mature with a big ass, I'd say go for it. I didn't ask about BBFS, but I have no doubt she'd be up for it.

  8. #526

    Pd

    Don't usually find myself in this area of the country and the usual sites I use elsewhere are somewhat sparse but I see lots of girls with TONS of reviews on PD. If there was that many guys seeing these girls I'd think they would show up elsewhere to include here. Are the girls on PD writing their own reviews? Is that another bullst site?

  9. #525
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvado  [View Original Post]
    Does she still ask for a selfie / photo? I tried setting something up a couple of years ago but that requirement is a hard no for me.
    That is probably still standard screening for her. I'm of the same mindset as you and don't want to expose more then I have to. Alternate screening methods might work for her, like recent references but you'd have to get that info from her.

  10. #524

    Butterfly AKA Sam. Great Provider

    I have been searching for an actual provider who is reliable and closer to Barstow than VV or the surrounding area, and I finally found what I was looking for.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/152266178

    I met up with Butterfly and picked her up with no hassle. She directed me to a secluded area that was remote, but also gave me the visibility to feel safe that no one would come upon us.

    We agreed on $$ . 5 for a cardate / BBBJCIM, (which was a little more than I wanted, but the last time I went cheaper with a different provider I had a bad experience and ended up spending more overall after contacting a second provider), and it was well worth it.

    First, pics were real and accurate. Butterfly dressed appropriately sexy. She looks like she's in her early 20's as advertised.

    I never felt rushed, even though I lasted longer than I expected.

    BJ was wet with great suction. Finished in her mouth and clean up was a breeze.

    Overall I definitely recommend her. Great attitude. Sweet girl. 100% will repeat.

  11. #523

    Ms Trouble screening

    Does she still ask for a selfie / photo? I tried setting something up a couple of years ago but that requirement is a hard no for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClimbingUp  [View Original Post]
    MsTrouble aka MilfTroublex2 aka TroubleinRC.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mstrouble

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ga/TroubleinRC

    Just had a CFS incall experience with this provider in a safe neighborhood in RC. Donation rates are 180/ hhr or 300/ hr. The pictures are 100% accurate, text communication was prompt and required a light screening. Menu is CFS, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, HJ, 69. No GFE / Greek. She is very hygienic and requires the same. Offers a running shower at arrival. The experience was non-rushed and personal and her rates are very reasonable when you factor in the clean safe environment and non-strung out provider.

    I booked hhr and ended up staying right under 60 min, never rushed. (Don't worry if she talks your ear off before services because she won't rush you out) I upped my planned tip from 20 to 60 because of the length of time spent, so 240 all in. She greeted me at the door and lead me in, ran a quick shower for me, we had casual conversation for awhile as she teased jr, wearing only her red thong. The real fun began with BBBJ then CFS. First did k9 over the side of the bed, k9 on the bed, prone bone (that asshole looked tasty and I wish she did Greek), then cowgirl, rev cowgirl and doggie again. Unfortunately for me, the meds had me struggling to pop but she didn't hurry me. Finally took off the bag and busted on her lower back while playing with those nice ass cheeks. The best part? The song "Stacy's Mom" came on right when I was finishing. It was perfectly fitting for this late afternoon Milfy experience.

    As far as the enthusiasm goes, she is present and sexily enjoying herself but it was not a PSE level of enthusiasm. The BBBJ was very good though.

    Her tan all over skin is very nice, the body is in great shape for 40's and doesn't look like it's ever been put through pregnancy. I love huge ass and tits but hers are just enough to have fun with.

    Don't mistake this report as an advert. The negatives would be: you're not looking for the Caucasian MILF type, her availability isn't great, menu isn't fully open.

    Have fun with the intel, I wish there was more of this consistency. I don't usually repeat because when I play I prefer variety but I wouldn't hesitate to book this one again.

  12. #522
    Quote Originally Posted by Sony15  [View Original Post]
    I tried contacting her but so far no reply. How was communication with her?
    I don't think she does much pre-booking and changes her availability day to day. If she says she's available on her Tryst or PD profile then she should be reachable. I just checked both right now and it said unavailable so I wouldn't expect to hear back from her.

  13. #521

    Contact

    I tried contacting her but so far no reply. How was communication with her?

    Quote Originally Posted by ClimbingUp  [View Original Post]
    MsTrouble aka MilfTroublex2 aka TroubleinRC.

    https://tryst.link/escort/mstrouble

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ga/TroubleinRC

    Just had a CFS incall experience with this provider in a safe neighborhood in RC. Donation rates are 180/ hhr or 300/ hr. The pictures are 100% accurate, text communication was prompt and required a light screening. Menu is CFS, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, HJ, 69. No GFE / Greek. She is very hygienic and requires the same. Offers a running shower at arrival. The experience was non-rushed and personal and her rates are very reasonable when you factor in the clean safe environment and non-strung out provider.

    I booked hhr and ended up staying right under 60 min, never rushed. (Don't worry if she talks your ear off before services because she won't rush you out) I upped my planned tip from 20 to 60 because of the length of time spent, so 240 all in. She greeted me at the door and lead me in, ran a quick shower for me, we had casual conversation for awhile as she teased jr, wearing only her red thong. The real fun began with BBBJ then CFS. First did k9 over the side of the bed, k9 on the bed, prone bone (that asshole looked tasty and I wish she did Greek), then cowgirl, rev cowgirl and doggie again. Unfortunately for me, the meds had me struggling to pop but she didn't hurry me. Finally took off the bag and busted on her lower back while playing with those nice ass cheeks. The best part? The song "Stacy's Mom" came on right when I was finishing. It was perfectly fitting for this late afternoon Milfy experience.

    As far as the enthusiasm goes, she is present and sexily enjoying herself but it was not a PSE level of enthusiasm. The BBBJ was very good though.

    Her tan all over skin is very nice, the body is in great shape for 40's and doesn't look like it's ever been put through pregnancy. I love huge ass and tits but hers are just enough to have fun with.

    Don't mistake this report as an advert. The negatives would be: you're not looking for the Caucasian MILF type, her availability isn't great, menu isn't fully open.

  14. #520

    Roxxxy returns?

    Quote Originally Posted by Prisoner57  [View Original Post]
    Anybody remember this blonde broad? Pistol tattoos pointing at her Vaj, great fuck, kinda shady. I heard she scammed some people on HX before she left or got Ex-commed. Well, she's back as sort of. She reached out to me on Facebook. Has anyone seen her lately?
    I remember her. Great sessions were had before she got in trouble on HX. She was a top tier squirter from what I recall. I'd love to get in touch with her again and see if she's still a great time. Let me know how to get in touch with her please. Thanks.

  15. #519
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBlaze36  [View Original Post]
    Anybody ever seen this chic curvy Monroe out of Victorville. She has reviews on LC and posts everyday. Vids look great. I texted her and she said her BBBJ is 100.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pire/146057795
    Ended up just going for it. Damn this chic is a straight up nympho. 160 for hhr in her bedroom. Gives an insane sloppy blowjob. Even licked the ass little bit. She's stacked from head to toe. Huge natural tits and gigantic ass. Pretty face. And very sensual. But be warned. Her room is an absolute mess. Extremely dirty. Stained bed sheets. I was grossed out but her service made me forget about it. But took a hot ass boiling shower as soon as I got home. Next time I might just do a car date. Her car date BBBJ is only 100.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape