Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 209 of 686 FirstFirst ... 109 159 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 10288
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7168

    Couple

    Quote Originally Posted by Estreeter  [View Original Post]
    I'd love to hear some feedback too, either as a post or private message.
    This couple was recently well reviewed in the GR forum. Please report back if you visit. BB.

  2. #7167

    Sexxi bbw

    Anyone have details on this girl.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...1/617646236982

  3. #7166

    It's love to know too

    Quote Originally Posted by Jjjapd  [View Original Post]
    A m / f coupe for hire?
    I'd love to hear some feedback too, either as a post or private message.

  4. #7165
    Quote Originally Posted by AsstroNutt  [View Original Post]
    Lexi. Baby- lace etc is not this one. This is Jackie. She smoked crack during my visis but then got-to-work like nobody ever had before or since. The whole smoke crack with me intro sketched me out and I haven't been back but definitely got what I paid for. Probably got lucky considering the crack use. But yeah not baby.

    I have been here since 2010 and the pics are of the originally Lexi and Baby before that. She started using these very old pics on Backpages.
    There was a Monger that would trade dates for photo shoots.

  5. #7164

    Thats Jackie

    Quote Originally Posted by CatTom001  [View Original Post]
    Old pic, but yes it is. I knew her when she when by baby.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-come-have-some-fun-with-this-/006024132405

    -=CT.
    Lexi. Baby- lace etc is not this one. This is Jackie. She smoked crack during my visis but then got-to-work like nobody ever had before or since. The whole smoke crack with me intro sketched me out and I haven't been back but definitely got what I paid for. Probably got lucky considering the crack use. But yeah not baby.

  6. #7163

    Bummer nice pics

    Quote Originally Posted by TChevy  [View Original Post]
    Thief and heavy on the needle body looks like a pin cushion. Just recently posting again. Save time and money and steer clear. / posts / flint / female-escorts / caucasian_e / hey-playtime-starts-nowmj-rock /962262572059.
    And https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...k/962262572059 she is in Mt. Morris supposedly.

  7. #7162
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBlueBalls  [View Original Post]
    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...s/006024132405

    Is this the Lexi I have read so much about on here?
    Old pic, but yes it is. I knew her when she when by baby.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint/female-escorts/caucasian_w/-come-have-some-fun-with-this-/006024132405

    -=CT.

  8. #7161

    The police are after us.

    The incident I'm going to tell you about happened this summer. I've let several months go by because I know they watch these boards, and at the time I was the only person who saw them setting up, and they could have figured out who I was by coming here and putting the clues together. Here's the rundown;.

    I am out in the public a lot for my job, and while driving in a industrial area of Flint I came across 3 marked Genesee county sheriffs cop cars and a undercover vehicle, and 4 uniformed officers and a attractive blonde female were having a meeting in front of the unmarked SUV. I just drove by nodded and waved and kept going but I knew exactly what they were doing, they were getting ready to run a sting, either using the bait as a street walker or in a hotel as an escort. Sherriff Swanson is after us, because he knows we have the money. Follow the money that's what cops do. You know damn well he will never arrest any long established prostitutes from Flint like diva or any other broad who has been around forever and everybody knows that they are a hooker. Be extremely careful out there guys, whether you're cruising the streets or meeting someone in a motel. This is one of the hottest areas in the state that you have to look out for cops, not only are the state police out there after us but the county sheriff is also. Be smart.

  9. #7160

    Lexi?

    https://flint.skipthegames.com/femal...s/006024132405

    Is this the Lexi I have read so much about on here?

  10. #7159

    Mj keep away

    Thief and heavy on the needle body looks like a pin cushion. Just recently posting again. Save time and money and steer clear. / posts / flint / female-escorts / caucasian_e / hey-playtime-starts-nowmj-rock /962262572059.

  11. #7158

    New bbw

    Any intel on this one? First time I seen her post.

    Looks older than 25, BBW at 106 LBS and pictured with brunette hair but in description says blonde? Maybe not?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/flint...9/937035837335

    Thanks in advance!

    -=CT.

  12. #7157

    You got that right Rene was a good one

    I've been away from the hobby since she retired.

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan1212  [View Original Post]
    Debby is my only thought, not up to what Renee was but I like her. She smokes but not while you're there and I think only outside. I think she's a good time and reasonable.

  13. #7156

    Greek

    Quote Originally Posted by Useajimmy  [View Original Post]
    We all know how hard it is to find a reliable provider. That being said if anyone has insight on a provider that offers Greek and doesn't weigh 250 lb let me know. Been trying to knock something off my bucket list.
    Sarah in Lansing is the only girl near you that I know now, she's reliable but you have to go to Lansing or close to it to see her, she takes it like a champ.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/lansi...3/044042852383

    Everyone talks shit about Kyra in flint but when I saw her she did Greek with me but that was a long time ago, at least a year ago.

  14. #7155

    Hard to come by

    We all know how hard it is to find a reliable provider. That being said if anyone has insight on a provider that offers Greek and doesn't weigh 250 lb let me know. Been trying to knock something off my bucket list.

  15. #7154

    Anybody know of

    A m / f coupe for hire?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape