Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants Opinions and Totally Pointless Bullshit

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 113 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 1694
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1439

    UTRs and Mongers

    I get it. I was burned by a monger a few years ago who I only shared with in PMs. He went and told her I was telling people she did things she didn't. Took a while to rebuild trust. So when I do find a unicorn I keep it to myself. Just wish others would share. LOL.

  2. #1438

    Sharing

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus73  [View Original Post]
    If you find a good UTR, I can see wanting to keep it to yourself. The more attention on a girl the more problems that could pop up later. However if you're seeing someone who advertises, please share. No reason to keep that to yourself. I'd love to find a good massage therapist that offered more. If I found one and saw someone looking for the same on the board I might PM them but probably wouldn't share on the board unless they were advertising that service somewhere.

    That said if anyone knows someone that fits this description, please PM me. I used to have a lot of luck at the Cottage and places like that but don't know of any places like that anymore. Best I can find now is the occasional therapist that will allow no draping once they get to know you. That takes up a lot of wasted time and money.
    I have two UTR girls I know and occasionally see.

    I met a UTR 3 or 4 years back. Girl was in recovery, cute (or I thought so), clean, broke and would do most anything. I mentioned I met her on here and was inundated with request for her info. I took some heat for not sharing, mongers flamed me as just bragging so I told one member with her permission. Within a week she contacted me pissed that dozens of guys were calling her at all hours of the day and night. She got in trouble with the halfway house program she was in. Lost her place and almost lost her sobriety. All cause a single monger didn't do what he promised.

    I felt somewhat responsible so I helped get her relocated in another program, never shared her new contacts and see her from time to time.

    Lesson learned don't share a true UTR. Some guys consider the UTR as street creds and have to brag, and fuck it up for everyone.

    The other one I know is a true unicorn. Met her on Craigslist back in the day maybe 15 years ago. We moved on from a cash relationship to one of mutual respect. She did make it through nursing school and has a great job, she is a mother, has married a couple of times over the past 12 years but still fucks me stupid most anytime I ask and calls me often enough to keep me happy.

    No I will not share her info because she doesn't want me to.

    Girls that advertise are fair game but the fun ones and the good ones still deserve respect.

    They just happen to make their living screwing.

    The druggies are just what they are druggies and IMO should be avoided.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Happy hunting and be careful.

  3. #1437
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Heard a bit ago some of you go to Dallas. Anyone still traveling?

    Been loving Atlanta and about to start up in NOVA / DC area. Texas is a EC state so not much talk over there. Anyone having success?

    Any plans out of country to Thailand, Columbia, or Eastern Europe or any favorite spots?
    Prague is fantastic. So what s Budapest. Germany 🇩127466; you can find fun outside at any train station. Big cities have blocks of 4 to 5 levels of fun. One I visited had Western women Playmates on the 1st level. Then Eastern block women penthouse looking, then 3rd was South American, 4th Asian, 5th Africa.

    Place had marble fountains and the ladies stood in the doors in all level of dress.

    Safe travels.

  4. #1436

    Sharing is caring

    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus73  [View Original Post]
    If you find a good UTR, I can see wanting to keep it to yourself. The more attention on a girl the more problems that could pop up later. However if you're seeing someone who advertises, please share. No reason to keep that to yourself. I'd love to find a good massage therapist that offered more. If I found one and saw someone looking for the same on the board I might PM them but probably wouldn't share on the board unless they were advertising that service somewhere.

    That said if anyone knows someone that fits this description, please PM me. I used to have a lot of luck at the Cottage and places like that but don't know of any places like that anymore. Best I can find now is the occasional therapist that will allow no draping once they get to know you. That takes up a lot of wasted time and money.
    A good UTR! Well if your keeping her to yourself then you better have what she needs and now your her Sugar Daddy. If not I guess your FWB and you're giving her an extra benifit. If she doesn't need the cash then keep that. UTR to yourself. At that point she's not UTR. Just your guck buddy you leave money. LOL.

  5. #1435

    I can see both sides

    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Any opinions on Monger's keeping their dreams to themselves? Is it a good idea? Is sharing good business for the girl's? Does anyone think different? Does anyone think they are the only one fucking these princess's? Is UTR over rated? Open to the floor.
    If you find a good UTR, I can see wanting to keep it to yourself. The more attention on a girl the more problems that could pop up later. However if you're seeing someone who advertises, please share. No reason to keep that to yourself. I'd love to find a good massage therapist that offered more. If I found one and saw someone looking for the same on the board I might PM them but probably wouldn't share on the board unless they were advertising that service somewhere.

    That said if anyone knows someone that fits this description, please PM me. I used to have a lot of luck at the Cottage and places like that but don't know of any places like that anymore. Best I can find now is the occasional therapist that will allow no draping once they get to know you. That takes up a lot of wasted time and money.

  6. #1434
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoFox  [View Original Post]
    Heard a bit ago some of you go to Dallas. Anyone still traveling?

    Been loving Atlanta and about to start up in NOVA / DC area. Texas is a EC state so not much talk over there. Anyone having success?

    Any plans out of country to Thailand, Columbia, or Eastern Europe or any favorite spots?
    What's an EC state?

  7. #1433

    I wonder if this works

    I wonder if this works for this guy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...r/897439833513

  8. #1432

    Closet Mongering

    Any opinions on Monger's keeping their dreams to themselves? Is it a good idea? Is sharing good business for the girl's? Does anyone think different? Does anyone think they are the only one fucking these princess's? Is UTR over rated? Open to the floor.

  9. #1431

    Anyone Traveling?

    Heard a bit ago some of you go to Dallas. Anyone still traveling?

    Been loving Atlanta and about to start up in NOVA / DC area. Texas is a EC state so not much talk over there. Anyone having success?

    Any plans out of country to Thailand, Columbia, or Eastern Europe or any favorite spots?

  10. #1430

    Jgirls advertisements up North East

    Looking kind of suspicious. I hear the Jgirls are generally younger than the Koreans, being in the lower 20's. Very girl to girl, hit or miss on service with the Jgirls. Average 360 hr.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails J Daisy.png‎   J Satoko.jpg‎  

  11. #1429

    Fresh Intel, NY is the place to be for mongering

    Anyone frequent NY please ad your experience and recommendations? Diving into the Asian market there which is very promising to say the least. Japanese and Chinese are top notch and fire in the service department. Some offering videoing the session for recapping the action over and over again.

  12. #1428

    Gisella TER 365863

    Really kind of wish I was in Seattle right now or Dallas next month or NY the one after. LOL. Donation is under 500 hr at agency. GFE. High energy MSOG.

    https://www.gisellavip.com/video
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gisella.jpg‎   Gisella.5.jpg‎   Gisella1.jpg‎  

  13. #1427

    Almost went for the bots

    Quote Originally Posted by HoldOnTight  [View Original Post]
    Looks like the ladies of Listcrawler have found an address on Sidco Drive to put in their ads. If I'm not mistaken, the line of work they advertise is not actually legal. Or they have that whole hotel setup as a brothel. LOL.
    I've been to busy with the others to check them out. Anyone partake would love to here.

    Who wants Nashville Latina or Asian or White or Black or all Reviews please let me know.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gloria blonde.jpg‎  

  14. #1426

    Bots on Sidco Dr

    Looks like the ladies of Listcrawler have found an address on Sidco Drive to put in their ads. If I'm not mistaken, the line of work they advertise is not actually legal. Or they have that whole hotel setup as a brothel. LOL.

  15. #1425
    Quote Originally Posted by GregsRed99  [View Original Post]
    Nothing confirmed but a hunch. I'm north of town and pay attention to areas north of town. Swath of new girls in Goodlettsville. Texted with a couple of them. Long story short, smelled like a set up and trafficking. I could be proven wrong. Mongers, trust your instincts. Engage in text smartly, use protection (electronic) and if it doesn't add up wait for someone else to confirm or step on the land mine. Could be a group of traveling girls but it doesn't feel like that.

    One of the listings in case you're interested.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/144720243

    Red.
    Thanks for the heads up. What about your texting set off alarm bells?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape