Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 485 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 385 435 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 535 585 985 1485 ... LastLast
Results 7,261 to 7,275 of 37322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30062

    Anyone know what happened to her?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/065052950203

    She was kinda bitchy but would swallow the load.

  2. #30061

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she's been back, went to visit her this week an uncle was setting out front.
    I saw Tina the other day. Great value and performance like previous times I saw her. Didn't see uncle out front though. Will say she's already got a new number from the one I used. That's like 3 different numbers in 2 weeks.

  3. #30060
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Brittany

    Has anybody seen her lately. Use to be my go to but she turned into a pain in the ass. But I do miss that little bubble. Give me some info if anybody has any. Want to know if she's gotten worse or what.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/627650156124

  4. #30059

    Concur

    Quote Originally Posted by OhmLupis  [View Original Post]
    Has been a bit since last post.

    Been out of town.

    So today before heading into work.

    Hit up my atf Nikki.

    For a morning start of the heart LOL.

    Started with a fantastic BBBJ that set the mood.

    Went into mish for a bit. Wet with a grip like a vice. Then went to doggie how I love the view.

    Finished in the bag and was almost ready to call out LOL. She is looking for some fun and help today. Hit her up and if need # reach out.
    Ohm,

    Thanks for connecting me with Nikki a couple of months ago! I will add to this post and say I went to see her this afternoon and had a blast! Had a 30 min session and she came multiple times before I busted my nut. She is definitely a UTR and doesn't post right now so if you see her, treat her right fellas b / c the talent is thin in the RVA.

    FF.

  5. #30058
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    She trying to see what suckers she can catch on the line with that bs. Must not be much as she now showing 850 for one hour. Still I don't care if horny virgins were riding those unicorns coming out her ass that still too much. She told me when she first retired she got an offer she couldn't refuse and wouldn't be back. Well they always come back LOL.
    They do indeed. $1 K / hr is crazy talk, but something's got to pay for all that plastic surgery. She hardly looks like the same girl these days (though I'm sure the performance is still excellent, just not 1 K / hr excellent). Best of luck to her on that, but I think I see further deflation ahead (and not of those balloons on her chest).

  6. #30057
    Quote Originally Posted by RickFlair  [View Original Post]
    Link? I'm seeing nothing.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...e/899523969284

  7. #30056
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    On skip the games.
    Link? I'm seeing nothing.

  8. #30055

    Morning guys 8 out of 10 start for the day

    Has been a bit since last post.

    Been out of town.

    So today before heading into work.

    Hit up my atf Nikki.

    For a morning start of the heart LOL.

    Started with a fantastic BBBJ that set the mood.

    Went into mish for a bit. Wet with a grip like a vice. Then went to doggie how I love the view.

    Finished in the bag and was almost ready to call out LOL. She is looking for some fun and help today. Hit her up and if need # reach out.

  9. #30054

    Double Nope

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Yea 600-1000/ hr. Nope I pay for high end 300-500 max. Unless she got unicorns spitting out her butt as I'm fucking her no thank you. I guess if you got money to spend like that ok but I don't. Now I did last time time I was in Vegas spend 1000 on one girl but she was a fucking 12 long legs completely gorgeous toned body and true GFE. Got full tongue treatment from head to toe and everywhere in between. One time deal when in Vegas kind of thing. Be safe.
    She trying to see what suckers she can catch on the line with that bs. Must not be much as she now showing 850 for one hour. Still I don't care if horny virgins were riding those unicorns coming out her ass that still too much. She told me when she first retired she got an offer she couldn't refuse and wouldn't be back. Well they always come back LOL.

  10. #30053

    Sara ad

    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I saw her over the weekend. I had a good time and I would repeat.
    Any ad link for her?

  11. #30052

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy1964  [View Original Post]
    Anyone sample claims to be new to game and jb cousin.
    Yes, I saw her over the weekend. I had a good time and I would repeat.

  12. #30051

    Sara / Ashley jb cousin

    Anyone sample claims to be new to game and jb cousin.

  13. #30050
    Quote Originally Posted by BobLobLa  [View Original Post]
    Re. Sephora.
    Not anymore. 😁.

  14. #30049

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Where did you see her ad posted?

    Thanks.
    On skip the games.

  15. #30048

    Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatHobby  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her since she's been back, went to visit her this week an uncle was setting out front.
    Where did you see her ad posted?

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape