Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 6953
-
09-26-23 13:39 #4748Banned Member

Posts: 1318Yea so JR, you're corn-fusing. Couple of things.
1, if a 28/30 year old is a dime a dozen in Connecticut, do you mind sharing with the members where you go? 30 yo too young for me, with that said, I'm sure members wouldn't mine attending.
2, I received emails from 3 trusted members thanking me for recent visits. They enjoyed the 30 year old.
3, you mentioned in your PM to me that you plan visiting both Trista and Samantha. Now you say saw them, what is it? I have your PM.
4, I'm a fair guy. Tell the members where you get dime as dozen 28/30 year olds and I'll ask the Indian if I can give you her private number. You can be her second customer.
Glad to help.
Chad.
Originally Posted by JamesReece
[View Original Post]
-
09-26-23 03:01 #4747Senior Member

Posts: 77Yes you gave me some info regarding Samantha who I met about 5 years ago. A bit out of my way for what she offered. Trista seems to be priced to high for a HJ, and the other you gave me off Exit 62 is just another dime a dozen Chinese. I am curious however about the Indian you mention.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 13:09 #4746Senior Member

Posts: 149New Healing Broad St Manchester
I'm thinking about stopping by this week. Does anyone have any recent experiences? I saw somewhere that they have new management and new providers, any truth to this rumor? Is it worth while to visit? Extras available now?
Thanks!
-
09-24-23 22:13 #4745Senior Member

Posts: 89Ginza
They are still open, but Wendy left recently and was the only one worthwhile there that I know of.
Originally Posted by DeadInside
[View Original Post]
The woman that answers the phone / owner sucks. She has zero customer service skills.
-
09-24-23 22:08 #4744Regular Member

Posts: 10Good luck
Just be careful, the last time I had someone walk on my back, I could not stand straight the following day. Got me real worried but I was back to normal by the end of the day.
-
09-24-23 19:28 #4743Senior Member

Posts: 1645There is a lady in Glastonbury near Whole Foods and that is her Specialty.
Originally Posted by McBright
[View Original Post]
I have been many times. Therapeutic only.
-
09-24-23 18:09 #4742Senior Member

Posts: 977Wouldn't mind an Indian.
Originally Posted by ChadZ1212
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 13:48 #4741Regular Member

Posts: 24Back walking
Just got back from a trip to NJ. Had a great experience at a place that did back walking. Anyone know of any places in CT that offer this?
-
09-24-23 12:31 #4740Senior Member

Posts: 27Ginza in Manchester
Did they shut down? The last 2 times I called, I got no answer. When I drove past the building, there didn't seem to be any indication that the parlour was still there. Yet when you Google them, there's no indication that they've closed.
-
09-24-23 12:11 #4739Banned Member

Posts: 1318Gave you 3
Yea so JR, like I said to you on the other forum. I gave you 3, not sure what you're waiting for? She had the young one in for a few days. SSF, simple. Whatever.
Chad.
Originally Posted by JamesReece
[View Original Post]
-
09-24-23 05:49 #4738Senior Member

Posts: 149Aqua
It would probably be unknown if I didn't find this place and let everyone know about it. Another monger TOFTT and there is a full menu. They open at 6 pm in Bristol which doesn't work for me.
Originally Posted by DarkNight1
[View Original Post]
-
09-23-23 16:44 #4737Senior Member

Posts: 154I don't understand, you want credit for a place you didn't review?
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 14:37 #4736Senior Member

Posts: 149Original
Anyone find out if this AMP offers anything behind standard service?
Originally Posted by Mustafa
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 10:08 #4735Senior Member

Posts: 149Aqua
So while credit is being handed out, I just wanted to mention that my initial post back on September 8 indicated that I found this place on craigslist and asked if anyone knew anything about it! Now we know! Just my two cents! LOL.
Originally Posted by Webcruiser
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 08:36 #4734Banned Member

Posts: 495Apologies
Public Apology headed your way Freddie. I scrolled down some and found your first post about Aqua (same day as the post I referenced earlier).
Originally Posted by FreddieMyers
[View Original Post]
Your initial post offered more detail.
That said, I was wrong. Sorry.










Reply With Quote





