Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 469 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 369 419 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 519 569 969 1469 ... LastLast
Results 7,021 to 7,035 of 26668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19648
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Benz for the contact.

    Saw her last week and she's an attractive girl with good skills and attitude.

    While she isn't on STG, she is not a newbie to the hobby at all. She's a pro and has been for some time.

    While my 1st appt. Went off fine its been downhill from there. Terrible comms. Set a date, confirmed it closer to time then crickets. She replies 2. 5 hours after date time saying she had health issues. Ok. But I then read on here she did a date a couple hours before mine was set. So a text to me cancelling would have been nice.

    Been hobbying for 25+ years so this isn't a shock really. I set another date and again confirm it close to date time. Right as I'm pulling in I get a wall of text asking to postpone. She is not allowed to stay where she lives and the management had workers working near her house so she can't leave. Ok. I sat and watched the workers depart then texted hey, they left. Crickets. Sent a few more texts. Crickets.

    This is all too common we all know. If you manage to actually get a date with her she's great. But the effort and wasted time is going to piss you off.
    Same thing just happened to me, set up appointment 2 hours ago and she canceled at 10 til. Have not been able to see her yet, looks awesome.

  2. #19647
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    You're right Monger01. Its very disappointing when they cancel. I fixed that problem for me yrs ago, I never make a special trip. I see providers when I'm in the area. Mercedes was the biggest ghoster but not for me, I would let her know when I was in the area and give her a couple options on time. Before I go to costco or after. She usually chose after and it was always a perfect date.
    If im in the area anyway, its not as disappointing.
    It wasn't a special trip. Her location is ideal for me actually. But as many married guys will agree, I have short time windows to hobby in. So when this crap happens I cannot pivot to another provider.

    Another funny thing is she, like many others, said guys noshow on her and that's why she quit STG posting. Kind of ironic.

  3. #19646

    Bb

    Quote Originally Posted by JTeller123  [View Original Post]
    Did you look at her? I mean look at the pictures and the fact that they fluxuate so much and all the sudden she is just Hulk Hogan ripped at some point. To answer your? No I.

    To have never seen her, just doenst seem worth the time. Sorry if you are into those sort of girls.
    Social security eligible.

  4. #19645
    Quote Originally Posted by HollandMI8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any experience with her? Can't seem to find anything. Thanks in advance.
    Did you look at her? I mean look at the pictures and the fact that they fluxuate so much and all the sudden she is just Hulk Hogan ripped at some point. To answer your? No I.

    To have never seen her, just doenst seem worth the time. Sorry if you are into those sort of girls.

  5. #19644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Timing

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to Benz for the contact.

    Saw her last week and she's an attractive girl with good skills and attitude.

    While she isn't on STG, she is not a newbie to the hobby at all. She's a pro and has been for some time.

    While my 1st appt. Went off fine its been downhill from there. Terrible comms. Set a date, confirmed it closer to time then crickets. She replies 2. 5 hours after date time saying she had health issues. Ok. But I then read on here she did a date a couple hours before mine was set. So a text to me cancelling would have been nice.

    Been hobbying for 25+ years so this isn't a shock really. I set another date and again confirm it close to date time. Right as I'm pulling in I get a wall of text asking to postpone. She is not allowed to stay where she lives and the management had workers working near her house so she can't leave. Ok. I sat and watched the workers depart then texted hey, they left. Crickets. Sent a few more texts. Crickets.

    This is all too common we all know. If you manage to actually get a date with her she's great. But the effort and wasted time is going to piss you off.
    You're right Monger01. Its very disappointing when they cancel. I fixed that problem for me yrs ago, I never make a special trip. I see providers when I'm in the area. Mercedes was the biggest ghoster but not for me, I would let her know when I was in the area and give her a couple options on time. Before I go to costco or after. She usually chose after and it was always a perfect date.
    If im in the area anyway, its not as disappointing.

  6. #19643

    UTR Christina

    Thanks to Benz for the contact.

    Saw her last week and she's an attractive girl with good skills and attitude.

    While she isn't on STG, she is not a newbie to the hobby at all. She's a pro and has been for some time.

    While my 1st appt. Went off fine its been downhill from there. Terrible comms. Set a date, confirmed it closer to time then crickets. She replies 2. 5 hours after date time saying she had health issues. Ok. But I then read on here she did a date a couple hours before mine was set. So a text to me cancelling would have been nice.

    Been hobbying for 25+ years so this isn't a shock really. I set another date and again confirm it close to date time. Right as I'm pulling in I get a wall of text asking to postpone. She is not allowed to stay where she lives and the management had workers working near her house so she can't leave. Ok. I sat and watched the workers depart then texted hey, they left. Crickets. Sent a few more texts. Crickets.

    This is all too common we all know. If you manage to actually get a date with her she's great. But the effort and wasted time is going to piss you off.

  7. #19642

    Reviews?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...ssage/55456084

    Anyone seen her? Looking for a review.

  8. #19641
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    Jenna update

    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Jenna again for a great BBBJCIM swallow.

    She is definitely staying UTR for now and is located in a very nice home with a family (car dates only) pick up between Rockford and Greenville.

    I have digits for Frenz of Benz. No newbies, pickup location is very low traffic. Probably an HOA.
    That was short lived, Jenna doesn't like rual living. She's back on the North East side of GR.

  9. #19640
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    I will venture a guess.

    Quote Originally Posted by DutchMann  [View Original Post]
    This one looks like she could be fun to me, but her STG link and Tryst link both have different numbers.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Is the different numbers flag?

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/524675186768

    https://tryst.link/escort/zbd99
    My guess is that both numbers ring to one phone. She quotes a very high price on tryst. But STG indicated cheaper specials. So if you call or text the Tryst number she's going to quote the sky high price. The other number she will be more realistic in her price.

    Just a guess.

    Theory.

    G2.

  10. #19639
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1086

    Abbreviation

    Quote Originally Posted by HawkEye22  [View Original Post]
    G2 -would you mind telling me what / where TOP is?
    Sorry Hawkeye. I shouldn't use abbreviations, it minimizes the usefulness of my posts. TOP is an acronym for Touch of Paradise, a massage parlor on the southeast side of Grand Rapids. I had left the query about the review of a provider who apparently alternated between the parlor and hotel rooms. I never did get a response.

    Expound.

    G2 (Gene2).

  11. #19638
    Quote Originally Posted by Benz1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Jenna again for a great BBBJCIM swallow.

    She is definitely staying UTR for now and is located in a very nice home with a family (car dates only) pick up between Rockford and Greenville.

    I have digits for Frenz of Benz. No newbies, pickup location is very low traffic. Probably an HOA.
    Man. How do you do it? I can't even get responses from the ladies much less what you have. I'm jealous.

  12. #19637

    Ala Luv. STG vs TRYST. Different numbers?

    This one looks like she could be fun to me, but her STG link and Tryst link both have different numbers.

    Anyone have any experience with her? Is the different numbers flag?

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/524675186768

    https://tryst.link/escort/zbd99

  13. #19636

    Over your head. Stupid joke

    Quote Originally Posted by SmerfKhan26  [View Original Post]
    Explain please.
    Just giving a hard time.

    Initials of the provider are SD.

    If her middle name is one of those names, what does that make her initials?

  14. #19635

    Top

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene2  [View Original Post]
    Thanks AR. Wondering what sort of cost for Rogue incall. And tip at TOP. Thanks for sharing.

    G2.
    G2 -would you mind telling me what / where TOP is?

  15. #19634

    Anyone try her

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/290344289785

    Anyone have the pleasure of visiting her?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape