Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2634
    Yall ever read the other board just to see how pathetic the guys are? I love reading the reviews and posts about how the guy took off work and traveled for 2 hours to go and meet one of the hookers off that board only to be disappointed and then start ranting and raving about how his time was wasted! These guys are so pathetic It makes me piss myself! They act like they are about to visit the 7th wonder of the world and make the appointment a week in advance!

    I especially loved reading about the guy who got stood up like 3 times by a provider and drove an hour each way each time to visit her only to be stood up! That's why the rates are high over there. These guys are just total suckers.

  2. #2633
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102
    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    Also. A lot of them smell like fucking cows too. The bigger the girl the more odds she doesn't clean very well and stinks like a fucking cow. Just my experience. Too large of an ass makes me think they couldn't possibly clean it that well.
    When you can hear them breathing thru the text message. Ya might want to pick a different provider.

  3. #2632
    Quote Originally Posted by Bfm66  [View Original Post]
    Not only that, most are fat fucking cows that I wouldn't pay $100 to fuck.
    Also. A lot of them smell like fucking cows too. The bigger the girl the more odds she doesn't clean very well and stinks like a fucking cow. Just my experience. Too large of an ass makes me think they couldn't possibly clean it that well.

  4. #2631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 275
    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    The biggest beef is chicks nowadays treats their meatloaf like carved with golden shards; making men fall below their knees and drop their wallets for abysmal / avg exp (aka big rip off), most are rushed with dudy exp cas the chicks are also lazy and treats it just like a transaction whether indie or regular spots that arent upscale (even upscale spots can be hit or miss sometimes).
    Not only that, most are fat fucking cows that I wouldn't pay $100 to fuck.

  5. #2630

    Weighing scale

    Quote Originally Posted by ProJohn1  [View Original Post]
    I started looking at some of the ads on that other board. I am seeing a lot of 500 per hour and of course everything is covered. What a rip off LOL. I don't care how hot the girl is. Pussy has a cap on how much it's worth for just one hour. And I don't mean I would pay that for lets say 2 hours. I mean pussy is just not extremely valuable. There's hoes everywhere. I smash and dash and on with my day. With more important things.
    The biggest beef is chicks nowadays treats their meatloaf like carved with golden shards; making men fall below their knees and drop their wallets for abysmal / avg exp (aka big rip off), most are rushed with dudy exp cas the chicks are also lazy and treats it just like a transaction whether indie or regular spots that arent upscale (even upscale spots can be hit or miss sometimes).

  6. #2629
    I started looking at some of the ads on that other board. I am seeing a lot of 500 per hour and of course everything is covered. What a rip off LOL. I don't care how hot the girl is. Pussy has a cap on how much it's worth for just one hour. And I don't mean I would pay that for lets say 2 hours. I mean pussy is just not extremely valuable. There's hoes everywhere. I smash and dash and on with my day. With more important things.

  7. #2628

    What are they going to do

    If t and a really has AI, what are they going to do when they ban half the escorts because they are agencies or because they have alts?

  8. #2627
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    Seeking is a pain in the ass for sure too. I've heard from vets how it has gotten worse over the years. Many don't even use the seeking tags / bios properly and it's difficult finding those in specific areas when everyone says they're located in Seattle regardless of location. Not to mention those treating seeking as a traditional dating site which complicates things further. Also blows my mind when I see those wanting online only or platonic arrangements.

    I still prefer it over the other board though as connecting can spice things up a bit if you find good ones.
    Yup. Seeking is definitely a real time sink. I barely use it now. I met 3 girls off the site. Good luck finding a unicorn off that site. It's basically a full time job trying to find a girl that isn't just a WG off there.

  9. #2626
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Another comment I have heard from TNA options, providing is their primary or sole source of income. Not sure if this is because they are totally unskilled, privileged or just plain lazy. Also explains why the occasional discounted, ad as rent is now due, and the frequent movement of their apartment incall. The Thai ladies obviously have a better business model.

    Guys that use seeking and have the time to commit to exploring options can probably still locate the occasional unicorn.
    Seeking is a pain in the ass for sure too. I've heard from vets how it has gotten worse over the years. Many don't even use the seeking tags / bios properly and it's difficult finding those in specific areas when everyone says they're located in Seattle regardless of location. Not to mention those treating seeking as a traditional dating site which complicates things further. Also blows my mind when I see those wanting online only or platonic arrangements.

    I still prefer it over the other board though as connecting can spice things up a bit if you find good ones.

  10. #2625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Another comment I have heard from TNA options, providing is their primary or sole source of income. Not sure if this is because they are totally unskilled, privileged or just plain lazy. Also explains why the occasional discounted, ad as rent is now due, and the frequent movement of their apartment incall. The Thai ladies obviously have a better business model.

    My previous TRB friends had some other primary source of income and providing was a side gig as time allowed or financial needs required. I know I helped purchase concert tickets with my donations for a long time gorgeous favorite. That alone allowed for a much more reasonable rate and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. This also probably explains why all the more attractive ladies are in Bellevue, which has been commented on often.

    Guys that use seeking and have the time to commit to exploring options can probably still locate the occasional unicorn.
    Lots of unicorns!

  11. #2624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    Yes, trb had its problems and some very bad. Good clarification MR.
    I guarantee you there are bad people on here and the other board.

  12. #2623

    Very true!

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    TRB wasn't all rainbows and fluffy bunnies, to be sure. There were quite a few extremely unpleasant folks there under the friendly surface who were doing pretty bad stuff.

    This forum at least has the benefit of remarkable honesty and an unwillingness to fool ourselves. A lot of people on TRB were, in retrospect, willfully blind to a lot of the shit that was going on right underneath their upturned noses.
    Yes, trb had its problems and some very bad. Good clarification MR.

  13. #2622

    Also now

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaky360  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I had way better luck finding compatible providers on TRB. Way less hassle, drama and BS to deal with when TRB was around.
    Another comment I have heard from TNA options, providing is their primary or sole source of income. Not sure if this is because they are totally unskilled, privileged or just plain lazy. Also explains why the occasional discounted, ad as rent is now due, and the frequent movement of their apartment incall. The Thai ladies obviously have a better business model.

    My previous TRB friends had some other primary source of income and providing was a side gig as time allowed or financial needs required. I know I helped purchase concert tickets with my donations for a long time gorgeous favorite. That alone allowed for a much more reasonable rate and enjoyable experience for everyone involved. This also probably explains why all the more attractive ladies are in Bellevue, which has been commented on often.

    Guys that use seeking and have the time to commit to exploring options can probably still locate the occasional unicorn.

  14. #2621
    Quote Originally Posted by JustRandy  [View Original Post]
    As old timers may confirm. IMO TRB had reliable commentary where you had a reasonably decent chance of knowing what a "date" would entail. Even if a top lady was strictly safe in her reputation on TRB you had an idea during the visit or after the initial visit if things would progress to a true GFE relationship. I saw several that had safety limits but were still a blast to see as they had great personalities, were very attractive and were just fun to be with. Most regulars developed into true GFE and I know I wasn't the only fortunate one but it wasn't "discussed". Almost all of the repeat ladies I saw were great kissers and seemed to enjoy our time, almost never was a donation requested immediately like the younger options now do. I have found TNA to be a business model compared to TRB as a relationship model.

    Oh well, those days are generally gone. There remain a few gems on TNA however to some extent I believe sites like this are partly to blame as now what a lady does or doesn't do with a client can be openly discussed. Previously I think some ladies felt more like a companion or occasional friend if their actions with someone were more "private". That's just my observation. Good luck to all, I have been as frustrated as many of you are with todays offerings.
    Yeah, I had way better luck finding compatible providers on TRB. Way less hassle, drama and BS to deal with when TRB was around.

  15. #2620

    Trb

    TRB wasn't all rainbows and fluffy bunnies, to be sure. There were quite a few extremely unpleasant folks there under the friendly surface who were doing pretty bad stuff.

    This forum at least has the benefit of remarkable honesty and an unwillingness to fool ourselves. A lot of people on TRB were, in retrospect, willfully blind to a lot of the shit that was going on right underneath their upturned noses.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape