Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 825 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 12374
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7724

    Sasa at Lemon Spa

    I found a new place. I was doing recon in Tigard and accidentally drove past a couple of the spots I meant to check out and noticed another one as I drove by. As I circled back I pulled into this one and walked in. I peeked in the door and started to leave because there was a girl talking to a guy in the lobby. She motioned for me to come in, and he was somehow associated with the business and was not a customer. I asked if it was new and she told me they just opened that afternoon and I was the first customer. I was planning on just doing recon but she was almost begging me to stay. The standard hour is $60 but she offered $50 and I cracked. Here English was pretty bad but after some time with a translator app I learned it's called "Lemon Spa".

    It's on the NW corner of 99 and Watkins in Tigard and the entrance to the parking is on 99.

    The front lobby area was very big. It seems like it was a large open office and they've framed in a couple of massage rooms. The walls are about 6 inches short of reaching the ceiling. The room had a standard door and I didn't notice if it locked or not. Here's the result:

    Body and Overall Looks: 6/10.

    Face: 6/10.

    Personality: 7/10.

    English: 1/10.

    Massage: 10/10.

    Teasing: 2/10.

    Extras: 2/10.

    Her massage was excellent. I asked where she was trained and she said China. She was thorough and it was very deep. I'm a bit sore today in a couple of places from it. I've had many massages in China and know they can be a bit painful. I try to relax the muscles that are hurting and hope they can quickly get the knot to release. She was friendly but didn't seem to have much experience past the massage. She offered a HJ and I accepted but it wasn't very good. I tried to coach her a bit but the language became a problem. A HJ was all I was looking for so I didn't push to see what else there might be. She did open her top and has some nice breasts. After we were done she was joking something about "boom boom" but I doubt that's an option.

  2. #7723

    I'd like to Oppenheimer these Barbies

    Well they don't look like barbie, but I found at least one attractive lady at the 10 shops I visited recently. I'd like to do the devil's horizontal dance with all of them, tried it with 5 this month.

    In alphabetical order:

    Asian massage, Meldrum at McLaughlin: There is a very petite girl here named Linda that was originally at green tea before if became Calm Wind. Yummy.

    Blue sky, division near 92nd: There is a girl with long sandy colored hair named Amy, who originally was at Boba. We had fun.

    Calm Wind, Courtney at McLaughlin. Didn't stay, but I would like to try her.

    Joy on Barber: didn't stay but met a couple that were attractive and worth a try.

    L&D Glisan at 60th: The delicious and fun Cherry is here for the rest of the month, she was originally on Main Street in Tigard across the street from the post office. I have seen her many times and I will see her again.

    Ocean on 182nd next to the health clinic, a little bit north of division: I don't know what to call this place, the signs in the parking lot say ocean, the business card says wondrous, originally it was called lucky stone. Cute petite sweet girl here named Luna that reminds me of Linda who is now at Asian, above. Yummy.

    Starlight on barbur: Didn't stay but I would like to try her.

    Nice day on Boones Ferry near the McDonald's: this is part of the Tualatin triangle. At least one good looking lady here, did not stay.

    Red star on Glisan: at least one attractive petite choice here. Did not stay, will come back.

    Yo yo on Willamette in West Linn: Beautiful lady named Sasa that has classic Chinese looks. Definitely a repeat for me. On to the next.

  3. #7722

    Contribute first, inquire second

    Quote Originally Posted by WanderingDude3  [View Original Post]
    I've got one night in Downtown coming up for a trip. Any AMP's worth visiting? Rubmaps keeps pointing me out aways.
    Have you been to any AMPs this year? Please post at least two of your experiences.

  4. #7721

    Zen

    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I can second the suggestion for Angela.

    Leah at Zen on Hall gives a very good massage. I've seen a table shower in another room but haven't tried it there. I would guess she does a great job with it too.
    I can attest to this. Used the table shower on Friday and it was awesome. Not to mention she puts a disposable plastic wrap on it.

    I have actually gone to see Leah for a sore back on multiple occasions and we have even done some active stretching. It started as not being able to get into an LMT quickly enough and now she is my go to.

  5. #7720

    Downtown?

    I've got one night in Downtown coming up for a trip. Any AMP's worth visiting? Rubmaps keeps pointing me out aways.

  6. #7719
    Quote Originally Posted by Zizix  [View Original Post]
    In my opinion YMMV mostly means there making shit up because when you show up it's nothing like they said.
    You could always try finding 1 or 2 and keep going back to see them. As always if you build a good repoir with someone, they will be more inclined to open up and do more. It has always worked for me, whether escorts or massages.

  7. #7718

    Grading System

    I like your ranking system. Here's a small modification to add a grade for their face and English skills.

    Body and Overall Looks:

    Face:

    Personality:

    English:

    Table Shower:

    Massage:

    Teasing:

    Extras:

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianOrBust  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream today about seeing Amy at Everyday on Halsey.

    Body and looks - 8/10.

    Personality - 5/10.

    Table Shower - 7/10.

    Massage - 5/10.

    Teasing - 0/10.

    FS - 6/10.

    Overall a nice visit. Really bummed about the lack of teasing as that is one of my favorite activities. She is pretty hot though with a great set of real looking bolt / ons.

    6 for half with ts and 1. 6 for the rest.

  8. #7717
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpeter  [View Original Post]
    I can second the suggestion for Angela.

    Leah at Zen on Hall gives a very good massage. I've seen a table shower in another room but haven't tried it there. I would guess she does a great job with it too.
    Dadgummit! I'm trying to stay on the east side. I just read about her on RMaps. She is recommended there too. Thanks guys!

  9. #7716

    Table Shower and Massage

    I can second the suggestion for Angela.

    Leah at Zen on Hall gives a very good massage. I've seen a table shower in another room but haven't tried it there. I would guess she does a great job with it too.

    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell back side of the plaza there is also a Goodwill nearby as a landmark.

  10. #7715

    Angela

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    Who does a good table shower and massage? Not necessarily looking for extras.
    Angela at Oriental Pearl on Cornell back side of the plaza there is also a Goodwill nearby as a landmark.

  11. #7714

    Good massage

    Who does a good table shower and massage? Not necessarily looking for extras.

  12. #7713
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy69  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't even see a name. It looked like it was in an old TV repair shop. The old sign was spray painted black. It looked discreet and seedy. My kind of place.
    Vancouver visits.

    Stopped in today at the place bhind China First. 40/60 no table shower, seedy lobby. Have to ring a nice for buzzer for them to unlock the door. Unattractive chubby granny.

    Went to Golden Massage. 50/70, +10 for table shower. Petite granny in a little tight dress.

    Visited Diamond on 117th. My first visit was terrible, you can find my report here. I responded to an ad to get their location, it turned out to be for this place. I told them my experience and they urged me to try again. Met Bella who leaves Sept 29. Early to mid 30's, cute, white teeth, great curves. Little English until I asked to keep her panties LOL.

    50/70, free table shower. Opted for an hour. Thorough table shower. Declined to pee on me (one of these days Ill find my asian pervert). 8/10 massage, it was excellent. No teasing until the end with ligh touches. Negotiations started with 2. Agreed on 160. Asked about DATY, price went to 220! I know better than to negotiate after agreeing. Needed to throw that in sooner.

    Open to mish, standing ds, side mish, asian cg. No face kissing, or rough play. Immediately stopped me as I squeezed her neck and withdrew from light spanks.

    Fun time. Given that Sunnys has raised their prices I'd visit again. Their table shower is large and the most comfortable I've laid on. Big improvement from the bitches their on my previous visit.

  13. #7712

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by Sancho1999  [View Original Post]
    If you look along the blue banner just below Log Out there is a abbreviations tab.
    Just a response thanking you for clearing it up.

  14. #7711

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Valinor  [View Original Post]
    https://gprivate.com/604g2

    *your mileage may vary.
    Thank you very much but what is that link it won't load.

  15. #7710
    Senior Member


    Posts: 195

    Ymmv

    In my opinion YMMV mostly means there making shit up because when you show up it's nothing like they said.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sliderin88  [View Original Post]
    What is YMMV?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape