Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,376 to 9,390 of 41264
-
09-22-23 16:52 #31889Senior Member

Posts: 554Thanks, but F her! I've tried her twice a day for about a week and not a one single response. I'll spend my $ on someone else.
Originally Posted by Rockies4400
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 16:33 #31888Senior Member

Posts: 40The good Jojo
Anyone know where she's at?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...t/487477132077
-
09-22-23 16:16 #31887Senior Member

Posts: 114Skyler
Saw her a few weeks ago. Doesn't look as good as pics, will not repeat.
Originally Posted by Noobie904
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 15:02 #31886Senior Member

Posts: 98Skylar
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...-/999607694226
Any one had a dream with skyler? Looks like she can take a huge BBC pounding.
-
09-22-23 14:52 #31885Senior Member

Posts: 98Queen Divine WASTE OF TIME
More of a waste of time. 40 min drive get to location and got nothing but crickets. This was my 3rd and final attempt with her last week. Did get a message 30 minutes after I told her I'm leaving a bad review. Decided to just ignore and not reply.
Originally Posted by Soliloquio
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/700576240980
-
09-22-23 11:10 #31884Senior Member

Posts: 221Stll Looking for Vee
Has anybody had any luck recently? It's been over two months since I can not get her to reply. I miss the excellent head relief.
Originally Posted by ThePussyNator
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 10:41 #31883Senior Member

Posts: 395Genie
I am a bit confused here. After giving a stellar review and admitting you have seen her "10+" times you post a report like this. I saw her like a dozen or more times in RI her personal hygiene was always perfect. Seams to me that maybe she had a little accident pounding you to trying and please you and maybe even get herself off. I just think you may want to give her the benefit of the doubt instead of trashing her.
Originally Posted by NeckAuthority
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 10:34 #31882Senior Member

Posts: 628Thanks
Thanks for the clarification.
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 09:02 #31881Senior Member

Posts: 188Queen Divine
Brethren, an advanced search for Queen Divine returns zero results. I can't imagine this provider has no feedback in here. Does anyone know what name to search for? Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...4/700576240980
-
09-22-23 06:33 #31880Senior Member

Posts: 522No name
This one has no name. Believe I seen a review awhile back. Can't remember the details. Can someone help me out before I pull the trigger.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...l/764929360269
-
09-22-23 03:13 #31879Senior Member

Posts: 1170About Jojo or whatever
Avoid this biatch! The short of it is, she is staying at the infamous notel off JTB. Agreed on a car meet for 70 instead of 80. She declared she looked like her pics, but that was the biggest lie. She is on drugs really bad and the drugs have done the rope-a-dope on her silly azz. She looked terrible! Anyhow, she became very argumentive, did the stalling thing, and did everything she could to frustrate me. In the end, she reached for the door, slipped out and left house shoes, draws, and some other clothing article in the wagon. Honestly, I was very happy she did that because she was really disgusting and I didn't even want to touch her azz! She evidently needed the money more than me! This is why I don't donate as much as these delusional biatches want, because the majority are not worth it and are out to rob us! Stay away gents! You have been warned!
https://callescort.org/904-602-6526
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...r/630802493786
https://skipthegames.com/posts/jacks...i/702453058394
-
09-21-23 20:42 #31878Senior Member

Posts: 181Clarification
Nowhere is it implied that semen was deposited on the provider it just says that I had an orgasm, popped, and the acronym says, BBBJDT blowjob deepthroat, nothing about receiving a deposit of semen. It's obvious to me that the two are not the same. Sorry for the confusion.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 20:25 #31877Senior Member

Posts: 181Clarification
I see where this could Easily be misunderstood especially if you haven't experienced it. No where do I imply that the provider received semen on her body, mouth. Don't know about all here but I have had more bbbjDT minus taking one for the team then BBBJCIM. I hope this clarifies and answered your question.
Originally Posted by Sparkish
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 20:03 #31876Senior Member

Posts: 186Sexy lexi
If you search Sexy Lexi you will see a couple older reviews. I'm also interested, hopefully someone has seen her recently.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 17:31 #31875Senior Member

Posts: 628Miss Banks
I've wanted to try her for a while; but she wants just a little more than I can comfortably do right now. I am confused by one thing in your post. In your first paragraph, you imply BBBJCIM is not on the table; but then later you say your first pop was BBBJDT. How does that work?
Originally Posted by BigEnk61
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



