Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 94 of 328 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 4908
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3513

    Ivy

    Quote Originally Posted by MrLemon  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see Ivy before? I recall seeing her on this section before. She was doing hh and hr specials for 130 roses.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/63844937
    I have. Several times. Good pussy in a pinch. Let's me creampie her every time and can still get wet without lube. Absolutely does not give head tho but for 170 for bare hour, who am I to complain?

  2. #3512
    Anyone see Ivy before? I recall seeing her on this section before. She was doing hh and hr specials for 130 roses.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/63844937

  3. #3511

    EmilyWest breedable white girl

    Quote Originally Posted by AnalCreamDream  [View Original Post]
    Hmm. Definitely a hottie! But a bit much for bare. 333% more for qv, 300% more for hhr, 233% more for hr. Is bare Greek available?
    Emily--another proof why you should bareback these hot young white girls when they enter the scene, not 3 years later. Back in Oct 2021 at her incall in Burbank it was $300 open menu all inclusive and +50 for pics and video. BBBJ, DATY, BBFS, creampie finish 2 pops. She was not a clock watcher and was really into the session. She was also much hotter and thinner back then, if you could overlook all the self-harm deep cuts on her legs.

    Let me get this straight. So 3 years older, almost 30 lbs fatter, and rates are 3 X higher? I am not smart like the rest of you, but this fuzzy math don't compute in my limited intellect.

    Pics of her old 2021 ListCrawler ad below and some screenshots. Have fun with her and please report back after your 700 dollar date. Give her bunghole some hot anal creampie LOL.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Emily.West
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Emily creampie (1).png‎   Emily creampie (3).png‎   EmilyWest bbfscip Burbank (1).jpg‎   EmilyWest bbfscip Burbank (2).jpg‎   EmilyWest bbfscip Burbank (3).jpg‎  

    EmilyWest bbfscip Burbank (4).jpg‎   EmilyWest bbfscip Burbank (5).jpg‎   EmilyWest bbfscip SFV (1).jpg‎   EmilyWest bbfscip SFV (5).jpg‎  

  4. #3510

    Sweetiee BBC porn

    Bb hottie Sweetie in another BBC video:

    https://spankbang.com/8qdkx/video/xsweetiexoxo+round+2+takes+a+creampie+from+bbc

    Takes it like a champ! Curious how much this dude's paying for these sessions!?
    I have no doubt Sweetiee got compensated real good for some BBC porno action LOL. Actually not bad for a short amateur flick. Good angles, lots of close up, nice positions and lighting. However, there were a few minutes by the sliding glass door when Jamal was holding the cam with his left hand and both of them were nothing but dark silhouettes and shadows. Heck that could have been Pelosi on her knees sucking off Barack I certainly couldn't tell.

    He realized the error and switched to his right hand, so the greatest source of ambient light is behind the cam not in front of it. So we could really enjoy Sweetiee's excellent mouth and throat skills. I had the same exact hotel room and sliding door set -up when I was banging this blonde Barbie below. You can see I was holding the camera with the sliding glass door behind it so the sunlight was shining on her face. You can see every pore, every freckle LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Sweetiee correct camera positiion (3).jpg‎   Sweetiee correct camera positiion (2).jpg‎   Sweetiee correct camera positiion (1).jpg‎   Sweetiee wrong camera position.jpg‎   Astrid Canon PowerShot DigCam (3) - frame at 5m6s.jpg‎  

    Astrid Canon PowerShot DigCam (1) - frame at 11m26s.jpg‎   Astrid Canon PowerShot DigCam (3) - frame at 5m11s.jpg‎   Astrid Canon PowerShot DigCam (2) - frame at 17m29s.jpg‎   Astrid Canon PowerShot DigCam (3) - frame at 15m42s.jpg‎  

  5. #3509
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    First, shout out to TheQuietNinja for his low key mentioning of this girl being roommates with Leona. Because if she's part of this crew she probably BFS too! I went ahead and investigated yesterday and got her menu. She started me off with a very modest covered menu. 80-10 100-20 150-hhr-180 hr +30-bbj. Wow TGTBT almost. Then I asked about uncovered. She said 'well. It's more'.
    Glad she worked out or you. I saw her face and her scantily clad body and can verify that she was a hottie.

  6. #3508

    Kenna. BB Ebony Spinner

    First, shout out to TheQuietNinja for his low key mentioning of this girl being roommates with Leona. Because if she's part of this crew she probably BFS too! I went ahead and investigated yesterday and got her menu. She started me off with a very modest covered menu. 80-10 100-20 150-hhr-180 hr +30-bbj. Wow TGTBT almost. Then I asked about uncovered. She said 'well. It's more'. I ask how much more?

    She responds: "Bb 150 qv 200 hhr 250 hr".

    Couldn't believe it! If QuietNinja hadn't already verified after seeing her in person I would've thought she was fake. It's RARE to find a girl in this hobby that's pretty, skinny, petite, clean, young, black, and charges as this low of a price for cfs and bfs. Only thing is no CIM or CIP. Just COB / COA.

    We schedule for an hour and I'm at this crew's favorite hotel establishment in hotel circle. Seriously I wasn't surprised at the address when I got it. IYKYK.

    She had her own room and wasn't with Leona this time. Only she couldn't do an hour anymore because she had family plans. My fault I was a little late to the appointment. So we did 30. First impression of this girl was that she was very cute. Had a great smile, GND vibes. Very skinny and petite. She started off with a sloppy BBBJ. She doesn't DT too much but she gags herself alot on it. It was a pretty good BJ. Loved feeling her ass and fingering her little pussy as she was going down. After head, I wanted her to ride but she seemed reluctant and said she doesn't ride because she's not any good at it. She agreed to do reverse. She squat and starts bouncing on my bare dick and it feels amazing. Pussy was nice, clean, and no foul odors at all even when she started getting really wet and creamy. We switched to missionary and that's when she really got into it. She likes being fucked. Her tits felt nice. 2 handfuls that were nice and soft and looked really good in missionary. We went to doggy and this is where she looked her best. Something about smashing a petite bubble butt in doggy style. I love being able to grab and cover an entire ass cheek with one hand, when you reach down and can grab two handfuls and have her whole ass in your hands a you smash away it's amazing. I wasn't able to last too long and shot my load all over her ass. Man the way jizz looks on darker skin. Wish I would've recorded it. Which is why I saw her again today!

    She had recording equipment in her room so I asked if she created content and of course she said yes. I asked if she allows recording during sessions and how much. She quoted me 50. Ok bet I was coming back tomorrow. She offers greek as well but I'm not sure what the cost is but she said it depends on length. Got to be 4 inches or less. Damn, for once I wish I had a smaller dick. Oh to be able to go bare greek with a spinner.

    I was going to write my report yesterday but I thought I'd get her one more time before I let why'all have her. So we set up time to meet again today. I wanted to go for an hour but she had to check out of her room and move to a new one. So we did 30 min + 50 for video. Only when I got there she wasn't prepared for it. All her ring light stands were packed away and she had no make up / lashes on. I didn't mind she actually still looked good. But she was self conscious. Seems to happen everytime I add on video with a provider and they don't have make up on they are reluctant because they think it'll ruin the video or something. I told her we just want get faces in the video and she was ok with that. This session was just like yesterdays session except I got to record it and we only did one position. Doggy. Not becasue she limited me but because I just couldn't get out of that position. It was too good. She was even wetter this time and we were both so into it. After the finish I rinsed off and was on my way. I might repeat again if she comes back to town and hopefully her prices are the same. But if you guys want to catch her better do it today. She's leaving tomorrow with the crew to Dallas or Kansas City.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...3e5164aa82aaac

    Screenshot of video for your entertainment. Don't ask where you can see the video because it will never be online. Had to stick my phone in my mouth for this shot LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screen Shot 2023-09-21 at 1.04.36 PM.jpg‎  

  7. #3507
    Hmm. Definitely a hottie! But a bit much for bare. 333% more for qv, 300% more for hhr, 233% more for hr. Is bare Greek available?

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/154587914#.

    Never got to try her last time she was here. The one time I did she accused me and handing over fake bills and kicked me out. They were very real and it was over 350 she had in her hands for BBFS w / video recording. But she made her decision and I had to leave.

    Now it seems her uncovered prices have gone up a lot.

    Covered: 120 qv 200 hhr 300 hr +100 Greek.

    BBFS: 400 qv 600 hr 700 hr.

  8. #3506

    Emily is back

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/154587914#.

    Never got to try her last time she was here. The one time I did she accused me and handing over fake bills and kicked me out. They were very real and it was over 350 she had in her hands for BBFS w / video recording. But she made her decision and I had to leave.

    Now it seems her uncovered prices have gone up a lot.

    Covered: 120 qv 200 hhr 300 hr +100 Greek.

    BBFS: 400 qv 600 hr 700 hr.

  9. #3505

    Leona is real

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you missed out on Claire, Dolly, Milani, Sweetiee, and other girls from before with the similar photos, ad wording, and price structure? All were the same. Young, too pretty to be doing bare for a low price. All it took was someone to recognize their ad style, TOFTT and report back to confirm. Then that girl became the new bare queen for a few months before they disappear. Someone already saw this one and confirmed. Only thing with her is she seems to be a little more reserved and not as GFE / DFK / CIP as the other girls.

    I contacted her later through a different number and got the same response as Namotuman1. Still debating on trying her. She may or may not be a great lay but she definitely seems to be real. She's got a Snapchat too.
    I also confirm Leona is legit. I met her yesterday for 120/ Qky with covered FS. She is a tall girl, nice set of breast, pretty face. She mentioned that tomorrow is her birthday which is today. Give her nice surprise!

  10. #3504

    She had a roommate as well

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing you missed out on Claire, Dolly, Milani, Sweetiee, and other girls from before with the similar photos, ad wording, and price structure? All were the same. Young, too pretty to be doing bare for a low price. All it took was someone to recognize their ad style, TOFTT and report back to confirm. Then that girl became the new bare queen for a few months before they disappear. Someone already saw this one and confirmed. Only thing with her is she seems to be a little more reserved and not as GFE / DFK / CIP as the other girls.

    I contacted her later through a different number and got the same response as Namotuman1. Still debating on trying her. She may or may not be a great lay but she definitely seems to be real. She's got a Snapchat too.
    When I walked in to the hotel room, a petite black woman was walking out. I am 99% sure it was this one:

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/154444870

    Kenna on LC.

  11. #3503
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX  [View Original Post]
    I smell a Scam.

    I'd be extra careful if I were you. This Tute barely has any Web presence, with only 2 very recent ads posted, no ad history, no reviews, no TER listing, no P411, no Humanplex, and no discussions here on the forum. If you meet up with her, You need get her to verbally commit to bare services in person before you hand over your money. She looks too pretty and too young to be providing bare for such a low price. Might be a Sting!
    I'm guessing you missed out on Claire, Dolly, Milani, Sweetiee, and other girls from before with the similar photos, ad wording, and price structure? All were the same. Young, too pretty to be doing bare for a low price. All it took was someone to recognize their ad style, TOFTT and report back to confirm. Then that girl became the new bare queen for a few months before they disappear. Someone already saw this one and confirmed. Only thing with her is she seems to be a little more reserved and not as GFE / DFK / CIP as the other girls.

    I contacted her later through a different number and got the same response as Namotuman1. Still debating on trying her. She may or may not be a great lay but she definitely seems to be real. She's got a Snapchat too.

  12. #3502

    Leona is correct.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason619  [View Original Post]
    I should have said her name and not just the link.

    It is Leona.

  13. #3501
    Quote Originally Posted by NamotuMan1  [View Original Post]
    I texted her to ask for donations and menu. She told me, "Open menu, just no kissing. 120/200/300 covered. 200/300/400 bare. ".
    I smell a Scam.

    I'd be extra careful if I were you. This Tute barely has any Web presence, with only 2 very recent ads posted, no ad history, no reviews, no TER listing, no P411, no Humanplex, and no discussions here on the forum. If you meet up with her, You need get her to verbally commit to bare services in person before you hand over your money. She looks too pretty and too young to be providing bare for such a low price. Might be a Sting!

  14. #3500

    Leona info

    I texted her to ask for donations and menu. She told me, "Open menu, just no kissing. 120/200/300 covered. 200/300/400 bare. ".

    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6199532972

    I finally got a response from her. Quoted 200 for hhr. When I asked about BFS she said no bare at all.

    Good luck guys!

  15. #3499
    That was funny. Thanks for the chuckle.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietNinja  [View Original Post]
    Young pussy did not look like an Arby's sandwich that fought with a weed Wacker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape