Thread: Korean Agency PSE / BBFS
+
Add Report
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 8139
-
09-26-23 07:41 #4134Senior Member

Posts: 50Ltlv?
Anyone know the price for outcall non-BBFS? I've been (literally) burned before with bbfs so just want the good ol rim and BBBJ and cfs.
-
09-26-23 07:26 #4133Senior Member

Posts: 173How much was the doubles?
Originally Posted by BigHose1975
[View Original Post]
-
09-25-23 17:11 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 49Visiting soon
Been doing heavy research, thinking vac is the move.
Would prefer a BBFS younger K girl. Short, skinny, doesn't have to have bolt ons.
Would be my first time trying to use VAC, any recommendations for getting the girl I want? Should I ask for a specific girl, feels like more often than not you might not even get that girl or they don't look like their pictures.
Would appreciate any recommendations.
-
09-25-23 09:34 #4131Regular Member

Posts: 8Sunny VAC Girl
I saw Sunny from Vegas Asian Club over the weekend. She is Not the girl in the pictures. She is 7/10 in looks. She has large natural DD Cups. She is carrying a few extra pounds.
Around her waist. She has tattoos on her right shoulder, right arm and tramp stamp. She does have a Cute face and shoulder length hair. She has a friendly personality and her.
English is enough to communicate but had difficulty with conversion after the session so we used google translate. She says she is 25 years old but I thought she may be around.
29 or 30 years old. She gave me the standard BBBJ preview in the shower. Dried off and she started licking my nipples in bed. Not a fan of that so asked her to start with more.
BBBJ in bed. She rimmed me and gave me BLS with plenty of saliva. Great skill that got me going. Asked her to hop on for Cowgirl which lasted for about 3 minutes as she got.
Tired. Switched to missionary and then K nine to finish. I did not have stamina for MSOG but it is available for extra fee. We cuddled and chatted using google translate. Not a.
Clock watcher. Hopped in the shower and went my way. Decent time but not my favorite so will try a new girl as there seems to be new girls arriving at VAC.
-
09-25-23 09:31 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 46VAC made it real easy. Pick one of those fine girls out and use the shuttle. The driver was a semi pro poker player so if you like poker he will talk your ear off. No judgement at all, just a nice easy and good time.
Originally Posted by TheMultiverse
[View Original Post]
TJ.
-
09-25-23 00:09 #4129Regular Member

Posts: 1You-Jin LTLV
Was in town and saw you-Jin from LTLV. Not the same girl as the photos on the site but her body is amazing. Large, firm natural breasts and eager to please. Texted in the am and had an appt set for early afternoon.
-
09-24-23 13:10 #4128Regular Member

Posts: 19[Deleted by Admin]
Post about that place are not allowed on the forum.
This action was the result of them creating hundreds of fake users to post fake reviews.
A2
-
09-24-23 06:40 #4127Regular Member

Posts: 19VAC Tammy
Great experience with Tammy at VAC yesterday.
She doesn't have great English, but can speak both Chinese and Korean. I would say she doesn't really look much like the photos, but she is actually 27 and looks very young and slim. Very attractive overall, though not a big fan of the bolt-ons.
Not rushed at all. BBBJ and IOP were great.
-
09-21-23 21:19 #4126Senior Member

Posts: 108VAC has a shuttle service? Damn!
Originally Posted by Travljohn
[View Original Post]
Heading to Vegas for the first time next month and trying to make plans. It's a bit overwhelming.
-
09-21-23 12:27 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 169VAC Mimi
Had a session with Mimi from VAC the other day. Again not the girl in the pics, not even close. She was probably 5'1" and had a short but somewhat thick body, nice natural C-cup tits though, and short, bob-cut hair. I'd guess she's in her early thirties. Pretty but with that older lady look face-wise.
Service was generally decent though she got tired out easily and really played up the "getting fucked to exhaustion" bit. I don't really think I'm all that good LOL, maybe she was just tired as it was later in the day. Still she took direction well and I was satisfied. Probably would not repeat though.
-
09-21-23 12:02 #4124Banned Member

Posts: 179I think that was Hazel. She did kind of look like Yeji. She was fun though. I was hoping she would come back, but she said she won't be back though.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 09:49 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 581LV Chloe at LTLV
There was a Chloe at LVAC few months ago. Used same fake pics BUT looked reasonably close. Girl was totally hot. But no MSOG which is dealbreaker for me.
I don't know if it is same person or not.
Originally Posted by Daijiro
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:09 #4122Banned Member

Posts: 179All I know is LV Chole photo is Yeji from a K-Pop group called Itzy. So 100% that is not her.
Originally Posted by BigBz123
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 14:37 #4121Regular Member

Posts: 8Ltlv
Anyone seen purple, lv Paris, lv Dior, lv Chloe or winter from ltlv? Trying to get an idea if they are worth it.
-
09-20-23 12:02 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 46Vac
I used their shuttle service for $60. Definitely worth it and they are there waiting for you when the hour is up. Driver was a great guy as well.
Originally Posted by ThatGuy23
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




