Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 68 of 217 FirstFirst ... 18 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3245
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2240

    A little thickin

    Any reports on this one? Looks new but has been posting continuously. Got an itch for little tricky Greek vacation.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...7/063814660605

  2. #2239

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I had a date planned today with Emma, but I left due to poor comms. I was in the lot waiting. Damn. The rates BMD shows are the same quoted to me. Location looks fine. Unfortunately I didn't see her yet.
    The first time I contacted her coms were spot on. Last night I tried again. Text her arranged a time. Coms were consistent all the way up till I got to the lot. And then everything went dark. That shit is so annoying. All these tricks constantly put in there ads. "don't waste my time" and then they are the first ones to waste everyone else.

  3. #2238
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  4. #2237

    WAP in New London?

    Anyone try this new one? Aint going to lie that pussy looks good. Face not so much but who cares.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...-/881106265487

  5. #2236
    Quote Originally Posted by NewOne  [View Original Post]
    Tried searching Hartford and Eastern Ct. What Ct area are the reviews in?
    Waterbury.

  6. #2235
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBell  [View Original Post]
    Just search Bambi or Stormy in CT forum. A lot of reviews.
    Tried searching Hartford and Eastern Ct. What Ct area are the reviews in?

  7. #2234
    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Just search Bambi or Stormy in CT forum. A lot of reviews.

  8. #2233

    Bambi

    Quote Originally Posted by Masacre1919  [View Original Post]
    Do a name search to see her reviews and other aliases in the Htfd and Wtrbry forums. She's been around for many years.

    BMD.

  9. #2232

  10. #2231

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I had a date planned today with Emma, but I left due to poor comms. I was in the lot waiting. Damn. The rates BMD shows are the same quoted to me. Location looks fine. Unfortunately I didn't see her yet.
    I texted her around 1015 pm and meet up with her within the hour comms were decent enough planned on 11. Was more to 1115, hotel was actually nicer then I thought. Room was very clean, has a cat no issue for me. Set up for a HH, ended up doing a QV because lack of time on my end. Good enough price, very vocal, tighter then normal, with a nice fat clit. I will definitely again.

  11. #2230
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie58  [View Original Post]
    I had a date planned today with Emma, but I left due to poor comms. I was in the lot waiting. Damn. The rates BMD shows are the same quoted to me. Location looks fine. Unfortunately I didn't see her yet.
    I was planning a visit, too, but I noticed she has no ad running today.

    BMD.

  12. #2229

    Emma

    I had a date planned today with Emma, but I left due to poor comms. I was in the lot waiting. Damn. The rates BMD shows are the same quoted to me. Location looks fine. Unfortunately I didn't see her yet.

  13. #2228
    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Quick report from New London on Emma. I had a ball (and a nut) visiting her at her not quite a notel location. Room was super neat and clean. Had a kitty cat that was super chill, also. Mention-worthy in case a monger has a pet allergy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...a/790614016266

    She's a looker; her pics on STG don't do justice. She's got long sexy black hair, pretty porcelain skin complexion and the absolute sexiest gumdrop nipples I've ever see sitting on proud, subtle b-cups. Loved playing with 'them!

    I placed the 1. 5 donation (plus a little more) on the table. She never touched it, we just stripped and got busy. Super head, not quite DT but close. Lots of play with the aforementioned breasts, and fingering both her holes. Slipped on the magnum she offered (always appreciate when a provider purchases premium Jimmies in a larger size. Makes everything so much better)!

    We took a trip to Greece as part of the fun and I'd say she excels at that mode. I couldn't last long with all the dirty talk and bucking back against my cock. Heavenly! When it was time to cum, I ripped off the rubber and deposited a load on her amazing chest. She grinned, then cleaned us both up with warm face cloths. Another nice touch.

    She's a solid find in a largely barren landscape of (so called) providers. Beautiful, good comms and affordable. Will definitely repeat!
    I may need to do a road trip. I reached her on rates and she texted 125 q, 175 hh, 225 hr.

    BMD.

  14. #2227

    Emma

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    Quick report from New London on Emma. I had a ball (and a nut) visiting her at her not quite a notel location. Room was super neat and clean. Had a kitty cat that was super chill, also. Mention-worthy in case a monger has a pet allergy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...a/790614016266

    She's a looker; her pics on STG don't do justice. She's got long sexy black hair, pretty porcelain skin complexion and the absolute sexiest gumdrop nipples I've ever see sitting on proud, subtle b-cups. Loved playing with 'them!

    I placed the 1. 5 donation (plus a little more) on the table. She never touched it, we just stripped and got busy. Super head, not quite DT but close. Lots of play with the aforementioned breasts, and fingering both her holes. Slipped on the magnum she offered (always appreciate when a provider purchases premium Jimmies in a larger size. Makes everything so much better)!

    We took a trip to Greece as part of the fun and I'd say she excels at that mode. I couldn't last long with all the dirty talk and bucking back against my cock. Heavenly! When it was time to cum, I ripped off the rubber and deposited a load on her amazing chest. She grinned, then cleaned us both up with warm face cloths. Another nice touch.

    She's a solid find in a largely barren landscape of (so called) providers. Beautiful, good comms and affordable. Will definitely repeat!
    Nice review slam. I'm going to hafta checker her out. Haven't seen her posts before.

  15. #2226
    Senior Member


    Posts: 827

    My Date with Emma was Wonderful!

    Quick report from New London on Emma. I had a ball (and a nut) visiting her at her not quite a notel location. Room was super neat and clean. Had a kitty cat that was super chill, also. Mention-worthy in case a monger has a pet allergy.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clint...a/790614016266

    She's a looker; her pics on STG don't do justice. She's got long sexy black hair, pretty porcelain skin complexion and the absolute sexiest gumdrop nipples I've ever see sitting on proud, subtle b-cups. Loved playing with 'them!

    I placed the 1. 5 donation (plus a little more) on the table. She never touched it, we just stripped and got busy. Super head, not quite DT but close. Lots of play with the aforementioned breasts, and fingering both her holes. Slipped on the magnum she offered (always appreciate when a provider purchases premium Jimmies in a larger size. Makes everything so much better)!

    We took a trip to Greece as part of the fun and I'd say she excels at that mode. I couldn't last long with all the dirty talk and bucking back against my cock. Heavenly! When it was time to cum, I ripped off the rubber and deposited a load on her amazing chest. She grinned, then cleaned us both up with warm face cloths. Another nice touch.

    She's a solid find in a largely barren landscape of (so called) providers. Beautiful, good comms and affordable. Will definitely repeat!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape