Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,086 to 8,100 of 19519
-
09-22-23 21:30 #11434Senior Member

Posts: 143Sweet anna
Sweet Anna in Kirkland from the other site.
Originally Posted by AlpacaHiker
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-23 19:01 #11433Regular Member

Posts: 8Massage Therapists With Enhanced Breasts
Does anyone have any recommendations for anyone in the area with augmented breasts regardless of service? I've had a scratch to itch and rubmaps doesn't always have consistent information. Thank you!
-
09-22-23 16:57 #11432Regular Member

Posts: 6Sounds like a good time! Is this the one in Renton next to a teriyaki place?
Originally Posted by Mrzow
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 19:30 #11431Senior Member

Posts: 208Update about Moon
Moon had been historically one of the best, and convenient, places for a simple rub and tug for $. Nothing more. Always good treatment from cute girls. So when reviews started appearing earlier this year about BBBJ and FS I was highly skeptical, and said so in comments. Such reviews have continued. I had not been since last winter so I thought I'd try the "new" Moon. I like a BBBJ + FS as much as anyone. So I entered, paid my $$, as my usual approach to pay for my expectations, expecting full service. Mandy was my boss. But it was just as I remembered from before. Sexy massage with some ass play, then roll to have a hand job. I aggressively requested a BBBJ and FS, but not for me. I was pissed that I had overblown expectations and overpaid. Mandy was attractive enough. She told me several times about Jasmine up on University Way and I see that Mandy has been reviewed there. As is Annie who was also a mainstay at Moon. I surmise that they are co-owned and exchange ladies. I don't know what to make of the recent steady stream of reviews with BBBJ and FS on RubMaps, but I'm inclined to think they are BS.
-
09-21-23 14:15 #11430Regular Member

Posts: 42I generally find that they prefer a married guy. There's less risk the guy is going to get clingy, and he's a lot less likely for any kind of drama.
Originally Posted by SeaHeNewb
[View Original Post]
I find they are typically very interested in how American marriages work.
-
09-21-23 10:47 #11429Senior Member

Posts: 155Don't think it really matters.
Originally Posted by SeaHeNewb
[View Original Post]
They might take greater care to make sure they aren't leaving scratches across your back, or just use the odorless lotion.
Or they could be detesting you even more for having to fuck you for money while you cheat on your wife and make it a point to leave some mark?
Or just a casual question to make small talk.
Who really knows what's going through any one other persons head during these encounters?
-
09-20-23 21:16 #11428This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179Figures, the good ones never last long in Seattle
Meh looking aunties and grannies galore is Seattle's SOP.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 20:52 #11427Senior Member

Posts: 278Re: single
It's not like the menu is going to change any if you say you are married. They may then go on to ask about your kids, or say that they will be "your Chinese wife" or "your girlfriend".
Originally Posted by SeaHeNewb
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 19:04 #11426Senior Member

Posts: 25Well that's unfortunate
Thanks for letting us know. I was literally just about to call them to try and get an appt with her.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 16:53 #11425Senior Member

Posts: 34Sophia from Lins? Or a new Sophia? Trying to figure out which places are connected.
Originally Posted by Kinkaid69
[View Original Post]
I know Total Relax, Lins and Maple Village seem to rotate around girls (seen one girl say she was leaving Total Relax at the end of the month, then ended up at Lins).
-
09-20-23 16:04 #11424Senior Member

Posts: 144Amy
Amy is gone, Sophia is there instead. Booker said "new girl" but she is a meh looking aunti. Can't report on services, I didn't stay.
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 10:50 #11423Senior Member

Posts: 34Pretty sure this is the spot he's talking about: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...ttle-wa-115307#rubmaps.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:37 #11422Senior Member

Posts: 276152 x and 15th. ?
Care to elaborate on where this is?
Originally Posted by SkeletonKey6
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 23:56 #11421Regular Member

Posts: 11I'm frequently asked if I'm single, and say yes. The response is almost always along the lines of "Why? You're so good looking!" to which I make up some excuse.
I'm curious what happens if I say "no".
What responses have you guys got?
-
09-18-23 21:14 #11420This guy is a troll who is only posting content to piss people off, don't be stupid and give him what he wants. If he bothers you ignore him, don't respond.

Posts: 179Amy at Asian Massage Parlor on 152X 15th
Got up early and went to work knowing I'd be in a certain area I did my research and it paid off. Texted the number and got very detailed directions. Found a parking spot right in front luckily since there's a lot of road work going on in the area.
Amy was welcoming and walked me to our room after a short meet with the other girl. The other Chinese slim hottie probably late 30's. Dropped 2 benjis as I abhor negotiating, she asks usually "1/2 or 1 hour baby? I always just say "whatever you want" to this new dumb question they're all asking these days. Amy and I get started with a mostly uneventful massage that quickly turned to lfk / dfk and daty. All major positions in CFS lasting around 30-40 minutes followed by a nice head massage.
She had passion, she looked sexy, and was fairly eager to please. Not much English but we pulled through without a phone. She's about 5'7, fit, with a runners body and is in much better shape than most of Seattle's other AMP hoes. Probably late 30's, D natural top that is impressive, and a freshly shaved V.
Will Repeat.











Reply With Quote





