Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 59514
-
09-21-23 09:59 #53319Senior Member

Posts: 103Roswell activity
Thanks to the users who posted the tip yesterday about Roswell PD.
Originally Posted by Mekura
[View Original Post]
Has anyone heard from the girls at Iris or Enjoy about what's going on?
It's a little early for political grandstanding.
I wonder how many assaults / rapes / drug deals the police drove by on HBR on their way from Iris to Enjoy.
-
09-20-23 18:43 #53318Senior Member

Posts: 34Mini Massage you can usually get L2 or FS but careful since it looks like Roswell PD is making the rounds.
Originally Posted by Dinjarin1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 17:00 #53317Senior Member

Posts: 69Enjoy Holcomb Bridge
Unmarked suv with light in out front just now. Looks like Roswell PD is putting in work today.
-
09-20-23 14:26 #53316Regular Member

Posts: 18Heavenly Feel again
As time goes by Younger age faint gradually always stared at one in the mirror and can't identify this is me in my 50's and day by day counting every single day slip away and no any thrill at night as I did in the college dormitory when the rock bulge inch by inch when this happened in these days I will habitually pick up the phone and call the Heavenly Feel store to book my massage when the operator ask me who do I prefer and usually say anyone because I know the gals there Everybody even I met couple of dozens gals but generally they are quite acceptable no matter big or small thin or thick (95% not fat if you know Asian ladies slim) and once I pop in I will reach the den directly and lay on belly waiting whoever come up to me but basically they are pretty nice with their hands and heart. As this time as the same too My head cradled in the small hole and seeing a tiny shoes showed up and red nail toes flipped over now and then, I can hear my heart pounding and waiting for the horn of general attack. After roughly 40 minutes treatment I flip over and found the masseuse same as last time and she s tall and slim most likely a Philipina gal but she s Chinese and she help me reach the top of the mountain as every time.
-
09-20-23 13:35 #53315Senior Member

Posts: 44Iris massage Roswell raided
Pulled into the parking lot for unrelated business and there are three Roswell PD cars out front. Just an FYI.
-
09-20-23 12:21 #53314Senior Member

Posts: 130HelloSlick;6604611 Aware of some places directly in Lithonia (never been), just been wondering if anyone.
The only place I can think of is I love massage off of Panola Rd, but not sure what to expect.
-
09-20-23 11:54 #53313Regular Member

Posts: 17FS as well
Visiting that area soon as well. Interested in FS as well if you have a recommendation!
Originally Posted by Dinjarin1000
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 09:19 #53312Senior Member

Posts: 798Hey man, I think any AMP will do this if you just ask them. I don't have any specific places in mind.
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 22:53 #53311Senior Member

Posts: 179Lithonia AMP 0-for-25
Have lived in the area for almost 25 years and have never known of an AMP's in Lithonia. Conyers / Covington used to have a few, but most didn't last for long.
Originally Posted by HelloSlick
[View Original Post]
Do a thread search for Ginza. It's in Rockdale County, but there's a police precinct in the same strip plaza. Only report on the place is from December of last year, so not sure if it's still under the same mode of operation. Either way, being that close to the precinct makes it a no go for me. I don't think I could relax knowing LE is literally within mere footsteps of the action. There's also a place called Tokyo in Conyers, but the reviews on it were never good. Tried to check it out for myself a couple of times to see if my experience would be different, but they were always closed; even during their posted business hours.
Only other option somewhat close to you might be M W Massage in Stone Mountain. The problem with them, however, is location. They sit right between a busy restaurant and a popular sports bar. The one time I tried to check them out there were TONS of people hanging around the outside. There is absolutely ZERO chance of going in unseen. I know a lot of people that live in that area, so I simply couldn't risk it. Bear in mind, this was night time. May be a different story if you catch them in the morning before the lunch crowd. Unfortunately for me, I'm on the road that time of day.
-
09-19-23 21:25 #53310Senior Member

Posts: 34EK Healing New Girl Sky
I went to Ek Healing and I saw a new girl Sky. She has a blond hair and looks like early 30. She also looks like the Tiffany and nice body, friendly. She provides a good services. She said she will stay two more weeks. Also I heard Mikey will come back after 10 days.
-
09-19-23 11:29 #53309Regular Member

Posts: 20Prostate Massage
I've RTFF and only see some random and dated Rex's for this. Can anyone point a fellow longer in the right direction? Preferably on the north side of 285?
-
09-19-23 10:24 #53308Banned Member

Posts: 307Silk DYI
Checked out silk and I'm being nice by saying the women there are seasoned workers. Nothing in there is young at this spot at all.
Originally Posted by TwentyFourFrog
[View Original Post]
Massage was good.
Got to the flip and I uncovered and she basically turned my hand over and put oil in it LOL.
So I'm not sure who is getting more but I didn't and I'm not sure I will go back unless they get younger providers and I'm only looking for a massage.
-
09-19-23 01:58 #53307Senior Member

Posts: 58It will be longer than 2 weeks but she will be back.
Originally Posted by DawgsB2B
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:45 #53306Regular Member

Posts: 4I'd like to know more as well
I'd like to know more about visiting this place, it seems like it may not be a bad drive from where I live.
Originally Posted by JRTheMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 17:28 #53305Regular Member

Posts: 13Back to Oriental on 92
Somehow ended up with Hanna of all people, but don't know what she's using for a massage-handle now. For those that saw her in the past, and thought she left, she did LOL. But she apparently shows up for some appointments from time to time and I caught her in between while others at the store were busy. I think she's really early 40's, but passable for 35 all day long and has decent Engrish. Massage this go around was nice as expected, and on the flip she was more aggressive than in the past. I guess less work has given her more appetite for the fun. So bonus! LOL. Anyway, I'm limited on the kiss-and-tell here for this one, but if you know her you know her. She's always worth a good tip, and always a value without being cheap if you get me.
Passed a newer girl on the way out the door, didn't catch a name, but cute as hell and trim / firm in a bikini bod kind of way. Will have to stalk a little and figure out who this is. YMMV with Hannah and timing, but if you get the chance, the juice is worth the squeeze.










Reply With Quote






