Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 17701
-
09-21-23 08:15 #12961Senior Member

Posts: 26Looking for someone like Iilly from St Charles
Any recommendations for someone like Lilly from St Charles? She was my regular, before she left or stopped the biz. Looking for no drama. I'm normally in the Carbondale forum, but wow it's dead there, we need some new talent soon. Thanks.
-
09-21-23 07:13 #12960Senior Member

Posts: 224From my experience when they ask for all that, just move on because the experience is going to be grade A crap.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 00:05 #12959Senior Member

Posts: 296Bella
Would you recommend?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/154602398
-
09-20-23 16:18 #12958Senior Member

Posts: 245"Newbie friendly" on P411 generally means the ladies understand your new and don't have references. BUT they may expect the same information you had to supply P411 to get an account.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
Depends on how much they trust P411 verifying you. You might want to start with a very well established provider. They still wouldn't be around if they caused issues.
Don't think you should start your career with someone who isn't very well reviewed.
-
09-20-23 13:42 #12957Senior Member

Posts: 156Ghost
Watch Her She may ghost you, I had setup a meet about 2 hrs in advance every think went well with the setup. I reached out for a address about 30 min before the meet time and never heard another word. I under stand shit happens but you would at least send a quick text.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
Don't need a explanation just a (I can't make it work today) would be nice.
-
09-20-23 11:26 #12956Senior Member

Posts: 34Saw her back in April 23 when she cam through town, I'd give her an 8/10.
Originally Posted by Mickado3
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 22:53 #12955Senior Member

Posts: 59Claire
https://tryst.link/escort/claire-123
Anyone meet up with her before? I really wish I could, but no references and nervous about showing I'd. I really should just make a P411 account. Maybe one of the providers might see me without references.
-
09-19-23 22:51 #12954Regular Member

Posts: 1Eden
I met with Eden for the first time yesterday. It was an unbelievable experience. Fantastic message before we got down to business and that was fantastic too. I've been seeing professionals for many years and she tops my list. I will definitely be returning to see her in the near future.
-
09-19-23 22:42 #12953Senior Member

Posts: 97Damn, sorry to hear that.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 11:57 #12952Senior Member

Posts: 279I'm curious about the Bush. It's such a rarity anymore. Was it $$ for 30 m, outcall only?
Originally Posted by JBurrows
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-23 09:22 #12951Senior Member

Posts: 279Anyone know if Cari is still active? Looking to spend some time in the Saint Charles area today.
Originally Posted by DoodleKatz
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:23 #12950Senior Member

Posts: 308Sidebar: Sabrina is just exactly my type of temptation, but she wants photos and pics of IDs. Those are hard no-gos for me. C'est la vie.
Originally Posted by GoldMiner
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:19 #12949Senior Member

Posts: 308Oh fuck. I didn't catch that the new name and anonymized pics were of that infamous crank. I was nearly tempted. Good catch, guys.
Originally Posted by EliasJay
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 23:17 #12948Senior Member

Posts: 308You could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by doing an image search. Those pics show up on escort ads in a lot of different places, plus a Reddit account. Not to mention the English in the ad is iffy, too.
Originally Posted by KatChaser
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-23 22:09 #12947Senior Member

Posts: 25Sensual Scarlett
https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/
Had a great time with sensual Scarlett. She has an awesome body and hosts in a relaxing atmosphere. I will definitely be returning.











Reply With Quote




