Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 319 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 369 419 819 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 17723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12953

    Kaytee

    Any brother saw this beauty? Would you recommend?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...007/9016707471

  2. #12952

    Second that

    Quote Originally Posted by SnorklEsteve  [View Original Post]
    She 100% will threaten to out you to your boss and your wife. Thats exactly what she did to me. About 10 years ago when I first saw her, she was in a great location for me and she was fun enough for her price point. But a year or 2 ago I called her and asked about availability, her calendar and mine didn't work out and she went off about me wasting her time and that I owe her money I told that was never going to happen, and she says she is going to send screen shots to my wife and boss. Stupid *****, I'm single and am self employed! LOL Stay far away boys.
    I had a very similar experience back in roughly 2019 or 2020. I asked about availability, it didn't work out with when I was available, and she told me how she already left where she was, I wasted her time, and all the things she was going to do.

  3. #12951

    Drea is gross

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    She 100% will threaten to out you to your boss and your wife. Thats exactly what she did to me. About 10 years ago when I first saw her, she was in a great location for me and she was fun enough for her price point. But a year or 2 ago I called her and asked about availability, her calendar and mine didn't work out and she went off about me wasting her time and that I owe her money I told that was never going to happen, and she says she is going to send screen shots to my wife and boss. Stupid *****, I'm single and am self employed! LOL Stay far away boys.

  4. #12950
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Was looking at this girls ad and she offers 2 girl specials when I looked at her older ads the 2nd girl looks to be a legit, midget for anyone you into that type of thing LOL.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/153901745

  5. #12949

    Aliya

    https://www.eros.com/missouri/st_lou...0139.htm?cat=1

    I know people mentioned she was on SA as well, but anyone go through the escort side? Can't find any reviews and definitely tempted. One person mentioned they met to talk through SA and that she was very pretty.

  6. #12948
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMiner  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/jassssittybitty

    Any gentleman tried out this young lady? I like that she doesn't require verificatio as I privvy my personal information. You don't know what those girls would do with your info- literally, your professional career can go kaput on their say and I choose not to play that game.
    I don't think I've seen her in St. Louis before. She's supposed to be here in October. You can always message her and try to book an invite but I do see an increase in tryst ads that don't respond to you at all and I can only assume they are only making these ads to get people to their OF page. That or my number has been flagged on some escort only site.

  7. #12947

    Midget

    Was looking at this girls ad and she offers 2 girl specials when I looked at her older ads the 2nd girl looks to be a legit, midget for anyone you into that type of thing LOL.

  8. #12946

    Beware Drea back under new name


  9. #12945
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    $359 for the hour with just FS and no other services? That's just insanity in my opinion.
    These are the days we live in.

  10. #12944
    Quote Originally Posted by PoolSideChairs  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully Rozay will be a winner!

    As for 411, I joined years ago, and it's both simple and discrete. Plus, the membership removes endless hurdles for high-end providers. On the topic of high-end providers, we have some gems scheduled to arrive later this month and in October. Seems amazing to me, but lots of extremely hot ladies are once again stopping in STL, and hell yes! Reminds me of the some prior glory days before some large corporations left the city and STL, along with East STL, were just booming with fun times. On the downside and something all of need to remember, the local higher-end providers might be struggling over the next two months.
    I've not seen very many girls on P411 that are affordable and look like fun. Unless they are 40+ years old they are minimum 800/ hr. That's ridiculous.

  11. #12943

    Wow. Please report back!

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAguy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her?

    Escortalligator. Com. Listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / missouri / stlouis /153650583#.

    About to TOFTT.

    JAG.
    Hopefully Rozay will be a winner!

    As for 411, I joined years ago, and it's both simple and discrete. Plus, the membership removes endless hurdles for high-end providers. On the topic of high-end providers, we have some gems scheduled to arrive later this month and in October. Seems amazing to me, but lots of extremely hot ladies are once again stopping in STL, and hell yes! Reminds me of the some prior glory days before some large corporations left the city and STL, along with East STL, were just booming with fun times. On the downside and something all of need to remember, the local higher-end providers might be struggling over the next two months.

  12. #12942

    Rozay 557-203-9531

    Anyone seen her?

    Escortalligator. Com. Listcrawler. Eu / post / escorts / USA / missouri / stlouis /153650583#.

    About to TOFTT.

    JAG.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2023-09-14 at 9.43.31 AM.jpg‎  

  13. #12941
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRichard  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you guys don't do the things you need to be successful. I understand you may not want to spent $180 for P411 if you don't travel or do not have interest in spending $500+. But there are ladies on P411 who are more reasonable priced.

    Kaden Karter, Ellie Alexandra, and Brook Monroe come to mind and there are others. I can't speak for everyone, but since the day I joined, I've never been asked for additional references. Some of the ladies do not even check your profile before setting a date.

    On non P411 ladies (crawler, stg) I'm aggressive and tell them I'll send my "profile" to their email account. Most never ask. So, to join you can send your personal info to P411 or give it to 2 well known reliable providers and asked them to verify you with P411. I Just checked P411 for $400 or less, 25 listed, probably half are doable in my opinion. A lot of the women are "pro's" you may not have qv's or hh's available. You need to shop at Aldi's (crawler, stg) for those women.
    I agree. There's a certain amount of accountability on p411. I've never had a gun pointed at me from anyone I met off p411. I have had a gun pointed at me from someone I met off backpage. That in itself is worth the price of admission. Some may laugh or roll their eyes but getting home safely is kind of important.

  14. #12940
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldMiner  [View Original Post]
    I don't know, my man. $360 seems to be affordable these days, especially with high end ladies asking bunch of screening and deposit.

    For example, this lady sees us at $500.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sabrina314

    Seems like reasonable ladies who doesn't ask for I'd references and deposit hover around at $500 these days.

    Think I saw some reports on this lady as well.
    Sometimes you guys don't do the things you need to be successful. I understand you may not want to spent $180 for P411 if you don't travel or do not have interest in spending $500+. But there are ladies on P411 who are more reasonable priced.

    Kaden Karter, Ellie Alexandra, and Brook Monroe come to mind and there are others. I can't speak for everyone, but since the day I joined, I've never been asked for additional references. Some of the ladies do not even check your profile before setting a date.

    On non P411 ladies (crawler, stg) I'm aggressive and tell them I'll send my "profile" to their email account. Most never ask. So, to join you can send your personal info to P411 or give it to 2 well known reliable providers and asked them to verify you with P411. I Just checked P411 for $400 or less, 25 listed, probably half are doable in my opinion. A lot of the women are "pro's" you may not have qv's or hh's available. You need to shop at Aldi's (crawler, stg) for those women.

  15. #12939

    None

    Quote Originally Posted by JackManus  [View Original Post]
    I've seen reviews in the past that she had a bf or a pimp. Any issues with this?
    No issues in that regard. Just she is a super rusher and tries to hold you out and lazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape