Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 4,366 to 4,380 of 28076
-
09-21-23 15:43 #23711Regular Member

Posts: 1Palace Massage Rancho Bernardo Review and Looking for Suggestions
Hi,
I am a new user who is looking for some advice. I have visited San Diego AMPs on and off for about 15 years. I am looking for a combination decent massage with a HE, not full service. For the past 3-4 years I have mostly been seeing Anna at Bao Sheng Foot Spa in Rancho Penasquitos. I'm not sure if she offers extras to all her clients, so if you go see her please don't mention my name. Anna does a decent job, but after 20+ visits over the years I would like a little variety.
Two days ago I saw Annie at Palace Massage in RB. She gave me a really good massage, including a lot of work on my glutes and inner thigh / groin. Despite my showing obvious interest and moaning and squirming, there was no touching or play. Don't know if this is because it was my first visit and I originally booked a 30 minute session (I was short on time) that I extended to 60 minutes.
Can anyone recommend a place, ideally in North County, where I can get a good massage with a HE for a decent price? At Bao Sheng I pay $60 for the hour and tip $40 (maybe this is too little? - it is basically a rub and tug with no other play). I / m looking for something in that range, like 60/40 or 60/60. Would be great if the masseuse was decent looking and showed some interest / enjoyment in the ending too.
Should I give Annie a second chance?
-
09-21-23 15:00 #23710Senior Member

Posts: 42Me Spa
Can someone confirm the contact number for Me Spa starts with 626 area code? I've texted twice and called once with no answer.
-
09-21-23 14:45 #23709Banned Member

Posts: 319Jenny gold spa
Has anyone seen jenny at gold? Wanting to know what she looks / built like?
-
09-21-23 02:48 #23708Senior Member

Posts: 278I would love a non-FS AMP board. Those are the only establishments I frequent on this side of the border now. I've been checking out new spots here and there for the past few but I haven't really found what I'm looking for either. I miss the days of non stop teasing and easily accessible fun bags. Side note: that last sentence reminded me of Thai Nina. I wish I could've gotten one last massage from her before she went MIA
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 02:16 #23707Banned Member

Posts: 30Hey, many thanks to all who replied with feedback or posted / DM'd about tipping advice! While I know I don't have to justify my "play style", I will say I have been very slow about reacquainting myself with the hobby for the last 2 yrs after a very long hiatus. So I'm just trying to reeducate myself via this forum and my latest hobby experiences regarding tipping structure and services. Which is also the reason I posted about my last few sessions. Hoping to get some sound advice from more senior members like RCDK, Than you! But also there's a chance my post might answer questions for someone else. Sharing is caring, right?
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-23 01:22 #23706Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25Correction: Meant Mesa Spa
Yeah wrong Spa. Meant Mesa. My bad.
Originally Posted by Jarven4
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 23:16 #23705Senior Member

Posts: 45What We Are Here For
With all the respect to you as a senior member. Not cool GL, now I am a MMS or a provider because I am new and chose to share my perspective on how I chose to handle situation or how I choose to tip. This is exactly what drove TJNiko underground. Soon no one will be reporting, as everyone is a shill. Not sure if MMS or provider that has to use a translator can write like this or understand basic supply-demand economics.
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
Just trying to learn and share my experiences. Right or wrong, good or bad they are my experiences—-that I'd like to continue to share—-I finally feel the need to try and contribute to the forum instead of just being a slug and taking. As Dietrich Bonhoeffer said, "Not to speak is to speak, Not to act is to act. " (I am sure lots of MMS / Providers quote Bonhoeffer). I finally had the courage to speak and act, thank some senior members for their writings, and in return am punk'd by a senior member. Way to roll out the welcome mat for newbies, who one day will be senior members. Am I going to make mistakes sure, but basic supply and demand drives prices (as well as inflation) not tipping.
Will not respond further to this thread, but please let's go back to what we are all here for, to share our stories, provide recommendations and have a peaceful discourse without.
Alluding to one being a shill for an AMP or provider. I hope we can move forward in peace.
Respectfully,
PJ.
-
09-20-23 20:35 #23704Senior Member

Posts: 64Cathy and Cici at Erma full review xpost from Rubmaps
Decided to branch out today. I've been doing a lot of reviews for Mesa and Ronson lately so I wanted to mix it up a bit. Cathy and Cici are both highly reviewed so I figured both of them at the same time ought to be fun, and holy fuck. Yeah.
The providers: Cathy is tall, maybe 5'7, huge natural tits, small butt, thin waist relative to her enormous jugs, high energy very assertive, late 20's.
Cici is a classic petite spinner, 5'1 or so, very thin tight waist, small butt as well but on her frame it looks great, manmade C's that look and feel good and soft, early-mid 30's but has taken good care of her body.
Massage was brutal. A little fast for me, not in duration but in hand speed, but the pressure was intense. Cici stuck to the legs and Cathy hammered away at my back. Got the elbows up in there and everything. Whichever one did the hand massage, that part felt heavenly. No prolonged teasing at the end of the massage but that's ok it was my first time meeting either of them.
On the flip I paid up first, $160 each. They left and came back ready to rumble. Cici went straight for the BBBJ, Cathy came in with a forceful DFK that caught me by surprise then smothered me in those giant tits. She then circled around to my legs and got up in there next to Cici sucking on my balls, licking up the taint, running her tongue along my inner thighs. A few times. Cici was sideways so I had a clear view of the whole thing, and a couple times Cathy made a point to say "look at me" and made direct eye contact. After a bit they switched up, wiped me down real quick and Cici came around for some kisses and tit play while Cici had me lift up my hips so she could get her legs under there for some sloppy Russian / BJ combo. She mashed them together around the shaft and tilted her head down to suck on the tip when it poked through the tits. Cici gave soft upside down kisses and dipped her tits in my mouth, licked up my neck and chest while Cathy kept those titties moving. Eventually Cathy got out from under my legs and started bobbing on it, Cici joined in on the balls, and at this point I felt like I was about to pop. Normally I'm pretty good at keeping my composure in a threesome but these girls were both giving full porn star experience, it was surreal. I said "I think I'm going to cum" and Cici stood back and Cathy paused with about half my dick in her mouth, perfectly still with eye contact apparently cool with the impending load. False alarm, yay!
By the time Cathy and I realized that I was able to hold it back, Cici was already ready with a condom. She slipped the condom on and hopped on backwards for RCG while Cathy came over for some more DFK and titty sucking. Cici rides like a pro, that little butt can move! I get into it, pumping from the bottom with both my hands on her ass cheeks. After a couple minutes Cathy comes over with another rubber and nudges Cici off, then climbs on for some CG, sitting straight up while I squeeze those huge tits as Cici comes in for more of those upside down kisses. Cathy gets really into it. I never know the validity of a girls orgasm in this profession but if she was acting it was beautiful either way. Moaning into my ear while Cici licks my other ear, her legs shaking, hips seizing up on my dick, all that good good stuff. The urge to cum starts again and this time, having now fucked them both for a little while each, I let it go. With my dick still in her, Cathy lays down flat against me and we relax.
Got cleaned up and headed out, but I will definitely be back. That feeling while Cici was bobbing on it and Cathy was licking up my taint is a feeling I need to experience again. Both of them lived up to the hype and gave the best porn star experience I could ask for from a pair. Never give up on your dreams folks.
-
09-20-23 18:36 #23703Banned Member

Posts: 3075Yes parking is definitely challenging. I find street parking or sometimes take a chance and park in the strip mall across the street. Yes, all the reviews indicate the TS is worth it, probably depends on the girls to though and how much fun they are willing to have. LOL.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 18:07 #23702Senior Member

Posts: 39Smile Spa. Balboa
Heading down to SD from the north, was planning on stopping by Erma but forgot to exit the express lanes in time. Decided to try Smile off of Balboa. First time there. Got Mia. I thought she was very cute, wearing a tight dress that was too short showing some panties.
Paid the HF of. 60 for 1 hr. Massage with oil, light pressure. On the flip she asked for 1. 60 which was what I was expecting as that's what I pay at other places.
I don't have much to say other than I left happy. Non rushed service for me which I liked. Heard 2 other customers walk in but attitude didn't change so they must have had enough girls to cover. BBBJ, cfs then I finished. Was given another massage for the rest of my time which I enjoyed. I don't kiss or daty so I can't comment if that is offered here since I didn't try.
I would guess around 5 ft tall? I am 6 ft and she was at around my neck in height. Thin, nice handful b or c cup with long nipples which I like. Long black hair which I am also a sucker for. Visible lower back tattoo and one behind the ear in case you need a reference for matching a name to the girl.
Overall great session for me, will probably come back if I go down to SD again as I am in North County so it's not that often. Sorry if I missed any detail, just trying to do my part and contribute.
-
09-20-23 17:11 #23701Senior Member

Posts: 174Thanks. Parking at Unique looks like a challenge, but worth a try.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 16:52 #23700Senior Member

Posts: 64Cathy and Cici
Full review to come but just finished up with Cathy and Cici at Erma and holy shit that was next level. Both live up to their reviews, and the combo of the 2 was mind-blowing.
-
09-20-23 12:21 #23699Banned Member

Posts: 3075Unique near SDSU, on El Cajon Blvd is a great spot. It's also FS here.
Originally Posted by Deutsche205
[View Original Post]
Seasons also on El Cajon Blvd and Sakura on Convoy does TS. These are not FS spots.
-
09-20-23 12:02 #23698Senior Member

Posts: 121Re: Cherry 201
If this is the Cherry that was recently at Erma and then moved to 201 just after a couple of days, this is not true. She is at least 5'4", 5'5". She's one of the taller girls. Unless there are 2 Cherrys at 201?
Originally Posted by Jarven4
[View Original Post]
-
09-20-23 10:49 #23697Shill for Mesa/Erma ignore all posts

Posts: 25Angela Erma Spa
I was in the area and was told by MMS that there was a new girl at the Mesa location. I don't normally go to the Mesa location, as the girls there are usually of a certain type for the clientele in the area. Small boobs, thin, spinners, JAV fantasy girls, that kinda thing. But, I was there, I'm a sucker for the new girls, and it was cloudy / rainy that day so might as well.
Angela knew I was coming and greeted me at the door, then led me to the room. She doesn't speak any English, and being a pro at this point, I busted out the WeChat and she added me so we could get the party started. My first impression is that she is pretty, she is a little taller than most of the girls at about 5/2 5/3, she has nice long looking legs, her face definitely looks like your typical Chinese porn star, and she was very cute in her tiny nightgown and slippers. She had nice natural boobies with medium sized areolas and big nipples that matched her frame really well. Her body was nice and tight, nice tiny butt that wasn't bony, and her Bush was a little more on the wild side. She is in her mid 20's for sure and overall a very beautiful girl.
Now normally I wouldn't write a review about a typical girl who matches the description above because honestly, it's not my thing. I like big titties, or some titties, just something to grab onto. And although she young and beautiful, you could say that it's generic.
That being said, Angela ended up being one of the more fun and best experiences I've had in awhile. I don't mind the language barrier, I actually embrace it. I think it adds to the enjoyment for me and when you got a woman who is a good sport about it and isn't just trying to go through her script, it can be a lot of fun figuring shit out together. One of the many things I like about her is that we laughed through our entire time together. It was playful and enjoyable. Those moments where we were trying to figure out what to do next, reaching for the phones, and ultimately playing a game of sexual twister was fun. She doesn't have a script. It was pretty obvious to me that she was inexperienced and later she told me this was the case. Once again, more fun for me. Made me feel like I was showing her how to do things for the first time and who doesn't enjoy that fantasy?
Now for all the abbreviations we love so much and services: this girl, unlike most her age, actually delivered a very good BBBJ. I was pleasantly surprised. 7/10. She could have used her hands more like the more experienced girls do, but she just went all face. Which I pounded for quite a long time. Went to 69, pussy tasted great, licked the asshole a bit too, and even though her Bush was a little long, nothing will stop me from munching on that shit. She was great on top and she put the whole damn shaft down her throat while I got her ass nice and wet. 8/10. ACG, CG,RCG shit was in point, man she was so wet that when her shit was slapping against me, fucking sounded like a Saint Bernard drinking out of a water bowl in surround sound, 10/10. Mish, K9 and it's other variations. Guys at this point, pull up a sex position website and just go through them, because Angela and I started going for it like rabbits and having fun. Like man, it really was a blast. Never had a girl who was willing and able to keep up, but it's why I'm writing the review.
At some point, we stopped, she went back to BBBJ, then I frosted her face like a Cinnabon. When I was done, we chatted for a bit, DFK, made sure we got each others contact info and cleaned up.
I would definitely recommend if you can work around the language barrier, but YYMV. She is def a good fuck and I will give her a few more visits so we can complete the Kama sutra.









Reply With Quote





